PDA

View Full Version : iOS 9 seems to still have problems - FL

Yahoo
02-06-2016, 09:00 AM
I crashed on my iPad mini and had to reinstall with iOS 9.2.1
MW seems to have become much slower..... Also today it froze twice in FL and had to restart.... Deploying also much slower and kept hanging for a time (not the pop up issue).
Teammate reports the same on iPad on iOS 9. Our iPhones on iOS 8 still work perfectly

Yahoo
02-06-2016, 10:21 AM
from another team mate just now :

Sorry not been much good this time round,game keeps running slow😡,freezing😡😡 & kicking me out😡😡😡.. Have been on 4 FL Battles & only able to deploy about 120😖.. Pissing me off!!

iPhone 4S (old I know just like me😩).. Still running IOS 8 as I haven't updated for a while as loads of people had been having problems with the update before😕..
Been running fine until 3 days ago😡..

Yahoo
02-06-2016, 01:15 PM
And now saw:
Had to replace device. ..got same exact phone and can't download mw..says device isn't compatible..any ideas

Not iOS I think. Seems a new update up that makes things slower and creates more problems again.

Brown Out
02-06-2016, 02:57 PM
Still running ios 7.1.2

Never have any problems.

Yahoo
02-07-2016, 08:11 AM
We get more iPads on iOS 9 freezing and more often trying to deploy in FL!
iOS 7 was no problem till my update 2 days ago ...

Brown Out
02-07-2016, 09:19 AM
iOS 7 was no problem till my update 2 days ago ...

I haven't installed the last two MW updates, still running 5.2.4

I never have good luck with updates, so I stick with what works until I'm forced too update.

Zepson
02-08-2016, 03:41 AM
In a nutshell: Gree, your updates suck.
As almost everything you do...

Bambamgunz
02-08-2016, 05:40 AM
Same here ,Since last mw update ILTQ,Raiding,Attacking,deploying,even just having game open mw just closes on updated ios 4s's.. Working as intended!!

Agent Orange
02-08-2016, 05:41 AM
On IOS check how much space MW has bloated to. Just deleted it at 1.6GB and reinstalled at 258mb.

Brown Out
02-09-2016, 03:26 AM
I haven't installed the last two MW updates, still running 5.2.4

I never have good luck with updates, so I stick with what works until I'm forced too update.

Woke up this morning to a forced update. ��

Yahoo
02-09-2016, 02:56 PM
New update. Don't know if iOS 9 will have less problems....
However it gave a must do msg on old iPhone 3s and since gets kicked out often hitting bosses or doing other things and needs several tries to get in ... can take a few minutes...

Siebe
02-10-2016, 12:15 PM
New update and new IOS9.2.1, MW is shutdown after 5 minutes of playing. Please solve:( the problem. Already installed it again, but problem remains.:(

Vile Lynn
02-10-2016, 12:32 PM
Please send in a ticket thru the game (with all the game data info in the footer) if you haven't already. I wouldn't expect much of a reply from CS, but CS will forward your ticket to the team which helps them track issues thru your data. Hopefully, they'll figure out quickly what is causing the shut-downs & slo-mo... but then we might have to wait a while for a better update. (been there, done that)

Unfortunately, older devices will become obsolete. These apps are coded for the latest & greatest. (I miss using my 1st gen iPad!)

crazeejay
02-10-2016, 12:57 PM
The game keeps shutting down for me while attacking rivals. For me it's roughly after 20 or so attacks and poof the game shuts down and goes to my home screen. I have an iPhone 6+

DEWIN NUTTIN
02-10-2016, 01:29 PM
Please continue to be patient as our overlords DEW what is necessary to improve their wonderful product. :eek:

While you're waiting, I'm sure THEGREE would appreciate you buying five or six extra vaults this week. These are tough times for many of our fellow players, as it is for THEGREE. So, buy those extra vaults, or better yet, give five or six hundred quid in gift cards to your great, teammates.:rolleyes:

I'm just a useless dummy, and THEGREE didn't pay me to say it, but I'm sure THEGREE appreciates your continued patronage and custom. :rolleyes:

Vile Lynn
02-10-2016, 01:35 PM
Please continue to be patient as our overlords DEW what is necessary to improve their wonderful product. :eek:

While you're waiting, I'm sure THEGREE would appreciate you buying five or six extra vaults this week. These are tough times for many of our fellow players, as it is for THEGREE. So, buy those extra vaults, or better yet, give five or six hundred quid in gift cards to your great, teammates.:rolleyes:

I'm just a useless dummy, and THEGREE didn't pay me to say it, but I'm sure THEGREE appreciates your continued patronage and custom. :rolleyes:

lol! I'm sure of everything you posted except that you're just a useless dummy.

DEWIN NUTTIN
02-10-2016, 02:34 PM
lol! I'm sure of everything you posted except that you're just a useless dummy.

I always try to DEW my best. LOL

Vile Lynn
02-10-2016, 03:51 PM
Dat you DEW ;)

Jg48
02-10-2016, 04:40 PM
I'm sorry to say vile Lynn you violated tos. Ban your self