PDA

View Full Version : A new "bug fixes" update

Zepson
02-03-2016, 05:23 AM
Latest update "bug fixes".
As we have become accustomed to with gree, it creates more bugs than it fixes.
Game has never been so slow and it crashes more often than before (on ios).
Don't update.

Zepson
02-04-2016, 11:21 AM
Come on Gree, present the next "fix old bugs, create new ones" update to apple so I can get on with this game.
Finishing the 9/10 prestige level alone took me over an half an hour WTF!
And please add the "always full bar of energy" bug, the "never deduct gold" bug and the "always one hit kill EB" bug.
Because the only one I'm getting is the "fill Gree's pockets" bug.

WBS
02-05-2016, 07:15 AM
*snip*

No one wants to join a clan full of decomposing dead monkies. Please post this in a forum where people enjoy that kind of smell.

DEWIN NUTTIN
02-05-2016, 08:07 AM
No one wants to join a clan full of decomposing dead monkies. Please post this in a forum where people enjoy that kind of smell.

I aGREE, but let's be honest, those poor, deceased monkeys aren't the ONLY things that have putrefied in these here parts, my friend.

Speaking of monkeys, ninjas, and kiwis, (well, let's speak of monkeys) because who doesn't love balloons. Heck, people even love the city, too.

So, let's summarize this. Where can you find ninjas, monkeys, kiwis, balloons, and cities ALL in one place? If you find such a place, join me, because its lovely. Why, in this great place, you'll even discover those playing in "pacifist" mode. LOL

sstuutss
02-05-2016, 01:29 PM

was it really your intent to do the job for him?

Jg48
02-05-2016, 07:15 PM
If you did the update and are having problems do a soft reset. Which is hold the home button and off button at the same time until the apple appears, will take about 2 minutes.

Agent Orange
02-06-2016, 06:35 AM
Log in's seem to be even slower and still lots of session errors. Well done gree well done indeed.