PDA

View Full Version : game change.

Dirty Larry
02-01-2016, 07:10 PM
Anyone else notice the game hasn't changed much for a few years? I feel like crime city is the NASCAR of phone games. Your thoughts? TRUMP 2016!!!!!

Idiosyncrasy
02-01-2016, 08:45 PM
Why should it?

cc thunder
02-01-2016, 10:23 PM
Seriously? PvP is gone, the boss takes 150 kills with ridiculous health, the average player in a top 100 syndicate can't get past about 35 before needing gold, the raid bosses screwed up as well requiring an exorbitant amount of gold to complete, several of the functions in the game no longer work, raid boss is now locked. Etc etc I'd say the game has changed a ton and not for the better

LüK€¥
02-01-2016, 11:56 PM
Seriously? PvP is gone, the boss takes 150 kills with ridiculous health, the average player in a top 100 syndicate can't get past about 35 before needing gold, the raid bosses screwed up as well requiring an exorbitant amount of gold to complete, several of the functions in the game no longer work, raid boss is now locked. Etc etc I'd say the game has changed a ton and not for the better

Agreed.. Maybe just maybe GREE may do something.. What's the word? Good?!

sister morphine
02-02-2016, 12:38 AM
Except for PVP the common denominator is the need to use gold (or vastly more gold) to get anywhere. The reason is because the biggest spenders are now so ridiculously powerful, Gree have to make events impossible for the 99% in order to keep the 1% spending on them.

If they brought back PVP as an event, you can bet the cost of stamina refills would double at the very least ;)

Dr BoneCrusher
02-02-2016, 05:12 AM
sister, this right on point. ", Gree have to make events impossible for the 99% in order to keep the 1% spending on them" the thing is after over a year layoff I came back willing to spend, and did for awhile until I realized no matter what I spent I could never compete at the level I once did. The developers will continue squeeze that 1% till their is no money left. I think SAS1 only fought with 40 out of 60 this war. The clock is ticking

MISTERFTW
02-02-2016, 06:51 PM
Would anyone even bother playing a pvp event? Most players are so scared of xp and leveling up, lol. Doubt pvp would have many players involved other than purposely losing to give rivals xp to level them up. Hey, there ya go, thats a new event idea for gree

Max Power
02-03-2016, 07:42 PM
Its circling the drain. That should be obvious to anybody but new players.

Winnson
02-03-2016, 11:54 PM
Has Gree stopped making new games? I haven't heard any buzz about anything coming down the pipe.

Dirty Larry
02-04-2016, 07:28 PM
Hopefully a game that involves bad customer service and a string of the same thing over and over.
Has Gree stopped making new games? I haven't heard any buzz about anything coming down the pipe.

montecore
02-04-2016, 10:50 PM
Would anyone even bother playing a pvp event? Most players are so scared of xp and leveling up, lol. Doubt pvp would have many players involved other than purposely losing to give rivals xp to level them up. Hey, there ya go, thats a new event idea for gree

I would play PvP until my fingers blistered. and if anyone dared mouth off on my wall, I would hit them double. 20-0, Lupo, never forget.

montecore
02-04-2016, 10:51 PM

too expensive. at this point they are trying everything short of fraud to prop up their numbers, and hiring developers won't help with that.

HavingFun
02-05-2016, 02:38 AM
I would play PvP until my fingers blistered. and if anyone dared mouth off on my wall, I would hit them double. 20-0, Lupo, never forget.

fist fist⭐️⭐️10-0!!!!!⭐️⭐️fist fist

cc thunder
02-05-2016, 04:46 PM
How on earth could we ever forget about you? You never shut up about yourself

Dipstik
02-05-2016, 08:56 PM

Someone pretending to be lupo has been posting on my wall lately... was that you?

Dirty Larry
02-06-2016, 11:58 AM
I saw someone pretending to you on line. Does lupo type like a French Canadian with a lisp attempting to be a midwesterner? If yes then he is the perpetrator.
Someone pretending to be lupo has been posting on my wall lately... was that you?

Bala82
02-06-2016, 01:16 PM
They should just change this to a city building game and be done with it ?

They don't even change name crime city lol

Sam@
02-06-2016, 05:18 PM
Must be the new "NAV" Lupo...

Dipstik
02-06-2016, 05:22 PM
I saw someone pretending to you on line. Does lupo type like a French Canadian with a lisp attempting to be a midwesterner? If yes then he is the perpetrator.

There are lots of people pretending to be me in lots of places. Accept no substitutes.

Idiosyncrasy
02-06-2016, 08:21 PM
too expensive. at this point they are trying everything short of fraud to prop up their numbers, and hiring developers won't help with that.

Short of fraud... heh. They're not all that short of it. I think they're just tall enough to ride.

montecore
02-06-2016, 11:14 PM
sister, this right on point. ", Gree have to make events impossible for the 99% in order to keep the 1% spending on them" the thing is after over a year layoff I came back willing to spend, and did for awhile until I realized no matter what I spent I could never compete at the level I once did. The developers will continue squeeze that 1% till their is no money left. I think SAS1 only fought with 40 out of 60 this war. The clock is ticking

I guarantee that you can compete at any level in this game if you spend enough.

sister morphine
02-07-2016, 10:22 PM
Must be the new "NAV" Lupo...
Quoted for truth!

Molly's Voice
02-18-2016, 07:16 PM
They should just change this to a city building game and be done with it ?

They don't even change name crime city lol

Jesus Christ, you're still here?! smh

Dipstik
02-18-2016, 09:38 PM
http://www.oomphify.com/wp-content/uploads/tumblr_mdc65v0gPk1ruhd6j.gif