PDA

View Full Version : Today i spent my last gold in game

Arnaud
01-30-2016, 01:18 PM
So i just recieved an email from gree regarding a ticket i sent. I'm sharing with you what i was told just to understand if i'm crazy to think this is unfare:

Gree always explained boosts do not stack. To make sure i benefit from a boost before i pay for it, i always make sure i check inventory first to see if i have it or not already.

But today i was told sometimes units do not stack even if they dont have the same name. How can we figure it out?

So fyi, the covert jet fighter and the falcon supersonic do not stack.

Brown Out
01-30-2016, 01:24 PM
Better off spending your money on a stack of pancakes. Much more enjoyable and WAY more delicious.

sstuutss
01-30-2016, 02:28 PM
Well played Gree!!

Rolinz
01-30-2016, 03:25 PM
So i just recieved an email from gree regarding a ticket i sent. I'm sharing with you what i was told just to understand if i'm crazy to think this is unfare:

Gree always explained boosts do not stack. To make sure i benefit from a boost before i pay for it, i always make sure i check inventory first to see if i have it or not already.

But today i was told sometimes units do not stack even if they dont have the same name. How can we figure it out?

Good for you. I already stopped buying any gold some weeks ago, when I left GuessWho.

For iOS users, when gold is not on sale, you can still still get some free gold from watching videos, albeit, not the same as before but some you can get by tapping on the other free gold button. It redirects you to Tapjoy and they have some videos you can watch to earn 1 free gold.

Sharky259
01-31-2016, 02:54 AM
Good for you. I already stopped buying any gold some weeks ago, when I left GuessWho.

For iOS users, when gold is not on sale, you can still still get some free gold from watching videos, albeit, not the same as before but some you can get by tapping on the other free gold button. It redirects you to Tapjoy and they have some videos you can watch to earn 1 free gold.

I tried that in the past and found I could watch videos to receive 1 gold bar but I never received any gold. I tried a few times with the same results of receiving nothing for my time so I quit watching videos completely until I hear they have fixed it.

WBS
01-31-2016, 06:28 AM
iOS users or at least me cannot get free golds.

Theblacklamp
01-31-2016, 11:00 AM

I got the same email regarding the same issue. These morons expect us to know that two units with two different names are the same. So I guess now when I look at an apple and an orange they're both apples.........or are they oranges...... So now we obviously have units that have a multiple identity disorder..... So why do you even include in your announcement about the event at the bottom....To check your inventory and make sure you don't have the units because they don't stack........ I checked my inventory no supersonic.....mission go...........denied........freaking idiots in
gree land

Tinker
01-31-2016, 12:08 PM
I tried that in the past and found I could watch videos to receive 1 gold bar but I never received any gold. I tried a few times with the same results of receiving nothing for my time so I quit watching videos completely until I hear they have fixed it.

Droid still gets 40 Gold per day from videos.
If you run your iOS accounts on your Droid you can accumulate Gold on them.
Time consuming but possible.

PITA4PRES
01-31-2016, 04:37 PM

Weren't those the units from an ltq a long time ago that they said don't stack because they screwed up as the second one wasn't supposed to be a prize or something? Gree refused to do anything to really compensate players. I believe there may have been a small amount of gold rewarded as compensation but could be wrong. I just know if these are the units from then, the compensation was nowhere near what it should have been. I recall some people spent a lot more gold than what Gree provided for their ascrew up.

DEWIN NUTTIN
01-31-2016, 04:47 PM
Not only DEW the units NOT stack, they are IMPOTENT, as regards any stat increase!!!!!

thescondo
01-31-2016, 06:18 PM
Not only DEW the units NOT stack, they are IMPOTENT, as regards any stat increase!!!!!

100% Correct!

Boosts broken

Front line no stats required

WD only regen and if you have a target

Ajk
02-01-2016, 06:36 AM
Pretty sure most of you in here and the other threads should know better than to trust anything Gree says, you get what you deserve. Some people never learn.

Brown Out
02-01-2016, 08:35 AM
Pretty sure most of you in here and the other threads should know better than to trust anything Gree says, you get what you deserve. Some people never learn.

Hehe I aGREE.

[PM] President Hightower
02-02-2016, 02:20 PM
I will be responding with information regarding this issue soon; This issue seems to stem from the Falcon Supersonic, so please bear with us as we correct it.

[PM] President Hightower
02-02-2016, 03:04 PM
We have verified the issue with the Falcon Supersonic, and have disassociated it; we have verified it stacking on QA and will be deploying it some time today. We appreciate the information the community gave us in regards to this.

DEWIN NUTTIN
02-02-2016, 03:15 PM
President Hightower;1550287']We have verified the issue with the Falcon Supersonic, and have disassociated it; we have verified it stacking on QA and will be deploying it some time today. We appreciate the information the community gave us in regards to this.

Well, well, well. Thank you for not only communicating, but resolving.

[PM] President Hightower
02-02-2016, 04:10 PM
The unit has now been corrected and verified on the live game.

elangomatt
02-02-2016, 05:00 PM
President Hightower;1550294']The unit has now been corrected and verified on the live game.

Well I will actually compliment you on fixing this issue finally. Great job fixing this bug, it only took what 2.5 years? 3 years? So I should just contact support to get back the ~2.6 million in lost energy right? (+2 energy per minute for the last 2.5 years) I'm just fine with taking that in the form of 2600 energy refills please!

Arnaud
02-04-2016, 08:52 AM
President Hightower;1550294']The unit has now been corrected and verified on the live game.

Thank you for that. i'll reconsider the title of my thread :-)

manbeast
02-11-2016, 07:49 AM

Having the same issue with a unit named "elite merc infiltrator" with 15% infantry attack boost.

Purchased 3 tier 5 packs a couple weeks ago and got the unit. Noticed my attack didn't go up a single point because I had already got this unit years ago and I guess it doesn't stack. Please fix it so it stacks

Nick416
02-11-2016, 02:06 PM
What about not getting gold when you watch videos or do anything else on IOS

WBS
02-12-2016, 08:11 AM
I don't think any iOS users can get gold from watching videos?

Brown Out
02-12-2016, 04:42 PM
Last forced update slowed my game down mucho.

Anybody else playing on a iPod Touch generation 5?

WBS
02-13-2016, 09:37 AM

No I play on iphone6. Still have to log in twice to play. Still same lag in FL and WD. Still not getting all prizes. And I still wear my khakis with a cuff and a crease.

DEWIN NUTTIN
02-13-2016, 10:31 AM

Ipod Touch? Really? ROTFLMAO

Brown Out
02-13-2016, 04:13 PM
Just got picked to be a member of the Supreme Court, see ya in court losers!

Brown Out
02-13-2016, 04:16 PM
Ipod Touch? Really? ROTFLMAO

I like crushed tomatoes in my jambalaya....what say you?

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
02-13-2016, 06:53 PM
I like crushed tomatoes in my jambalaya....what say you?

I done eat that stuff

Nick416
02-14-2016, 01:52 PM
Lol would like a ,"real" answer