PDA

View Full Version : Dominating Kandy

Stubby1113
01-29-2016, 05:29 PM
Thanks for putting in another broken event. Wins not counting.

slgreenwell
01-29-2016, 05:36 PM
Same problem here. Also faction perfect goals not advancing.

Rolinz
01-30-2016, 12:08 AM
Another event and another one not "working as intended".

I am trying not to get another infraction by insulting anyone at GREE, but I guess the constant "bugs" speaks for themselves?

Is there any reason for the constant "bugs" or "problems"?

They are quick to find "infractions" in the forums, but not so quick to let us know they are aware of the problems with current event.

I guess they would be posting too often if they had to do that!

Zepson
01-30-2016, 03:56 AM
Making lots of money on a minimum of effort or capabilities, so sloppy, so lazy.
It's incredible how this company gets away with this, event after event after event after event...

Rolinz
01-30-2016, 08:30 AM
I think they are feeling the diminishing income for GREE because we are now seeing 40% off gold sale to be the norm now.

Before, it was only for the special occasions but for GREE to keep people spending and overlook the problems in the game, they need to make it worthwhile for players to continue spending.

I can't wait for the 60% off sale to show up! LOL!

DEWIN NUTTIN
01-30-2016, 09:47 AM
Soon, there will be 80% off sales and the vault size will be doubled, 3000 fake gold for $99.99 at 80% off.

Milburn Pennybags
01-30-2016, 11:08 AM
Thanks for letting us know about the issue with wins not counting. We're investigating it and the perfect war goals. If we're not able to resolve it during the event we will review after the event and award credit to factions for their progress against these goals. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

sstuutss
01-30-2016, 02:34 PM
Am I seeing things? I must need coffee!

thescondo
01-30-2016, 02:47 PM
Am I seeing things? I must need coffee!

Response of the week!!!

I had to go back and re-read Milburn post. An actual response from The Gree!!

I must need an espresso!

Rolinz
01-30-2016, 03:39 PM
Thanks for letting us know about the issue with wins not counting. We're investigating it and the perfect war goals. If we're not able to resolve it during the event we will review after the event and award credit to factions for their progress against these goals. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

24-Hours after Event has started and about 1/3 of the event has passed already.

Some have probably stopped trying to win or play.

I do appreciate the response and acknowledgement from GREE staff.

It has been a while since something like this has happened.

Is this the beginning of a new trend?

Will my support tickets be answered with other than canned responses?

PROBABLY NOT!

:rolleyes:

WBS
01-30-2016, 06:56 PM
Wow they are alive!!

DEWIN NUTTIN
01-30-2016, 09:13 PM
Words are just words.

Zepson
01-31-2016, 04:57 AM
I do appreciate the response and acknowledgement from GREE staff.
It has been a while since something like this has happened. Is this the beginning of a new trend?

Yes, someone showed up at the office on a sunday!

Jg48
01-31-2016, 06:42 AM
I believe that they watch forum and are scared to post anything or are just don't want to post anything.