PDA

View Full Version : Raids - two stamina per hit

BurnerT
01-29-2016, 02:07 PM
Anyone else having issues with raids taking two stamina per hit? BS when you find a honey hole.

Jg48
01-29-2016, 02:34 PM
It takes 2 stamina when the building is lvl 11-20. And it's always been that way. Good luck and thanks for playing.

levelhead
01-29-2016, 06:06 PM
Anyone else having issues with raids taking two stamina per hit? BS when you find a honey hole.

Raid??? Do ppl still need to raid... It not that hard to get your iph up to a lvl that you can easy work off without raiding. GREE should make it 5-10 per raid hit over a building that's over lvl 10 lol but in all honestly I don't mind ppl raiding me I have more then enough cash to do anything with.

But on my mini if I need cash I tend to recycle units. It's much easier and quicker then looking for cash off other bases.

fatbodychris
01-29-2016, 07:13 PM
Raid??? Do ppl still need to raid... It not that hard to get your iph up to a lvl that you can easy work off without raiding. GREE should make it 5-10 per raid hit over a building that's over lvl 10 lol but in all honestly I don't mind ppl raiding me I have more then enough cash to do anything with.

But on my mini if I need cash I tend to recycle units. It's much easier and quicker then looking for cash off other bases.

Maybe he's trying to get his in game rank up and not just trying to get money.

BurnerT
01-29-2016, 08:26 PM
It takes 2 stamina when the building is lvl 11-20. And it's always been that way. Good luck and thanks for playing.

Thanks Jg....had not noticed that before. Dont raid too much anymore but need to on my minis...before a frontline.

And yeah recycling units...that extra one mil buys a lot of planes. :)