PDA

View Full Version : Thank you GREE for placing important deals in the general area!

Pidgeot
01-29-2016, 10:44 AM
Since this is the place most players go to, its nice having the information where the players can see it. Thanks for listening!

Jg48
01-29-2016, 11:08 AM
You should see that in announcements right before you select general info. Just saying open your eyes.

Vile Lynn
01-29-2016, 11:36 AM
Eventually, we'll get used to checking the Announcements sub-forum more frequently... not that big of a deal.

We wanted more communication from GREE, and we are getting more. We have a sub-forum for Announcements; good that they are using it!

Sheldor Sir
01-29-2016, 11:40 AM
another gold grab, nothing to do with participation of anything else just how deep are god pockets back to CoC

Pidgeot
01-29-2016, 12:20 PM
You should see that in announcements right before you select general info. Just saying open your eyes.

For me, I have the general area bookmarked so this is the first page I see. Im sure this is true for everyone.

crazeejay
01-29-2016, 02:40 PM
another gold grab, nothing to do with participation of anything else just how deep are god pockets back to CoC

Exactly! What a joke!

Jg48
01-29-2016, 02:40 PM
And it's not all a gold grab. The last 20% health regen gave me almost 8 minutes less for regen. The 30% should give about 10 minutes less regen time. But thanks for playing. And if you don't play please keep comments to your selfs. Thank you

Sheldor Sir
01-29-2016, 03:35 PM
And it's not all a gold grab. The last 20% health regen gave me almost 8 minutes less for regen. The 30% should give about 10 minutes less regen time. But thanks for playing. And if you don't play please keep comments to your selfs. Thank you

been playing this game for nearly 4 years and have spent fook nose too many hrs tapping to try and complete factions goals to get units, now it doesn't matter how much a faction taps if players don't spend a vault it is impassible to complete goals so putting these prizes straight in the store means nothing, I play free know and NO I DO NOT expect to get the prizes that the players who spend real money on get but to make EVERY prize that may make the make more enjoyable impossible to get no matter how much effort a faction may put in is just rubbing people's noses in the smelly stuff.

My old factions mate played long and hard an we got prizes my full health is 39min but only got +7 energy so I play what I can know and there is nothing that makes me think yes let's rejoin the faction treadmill and put any effort in

it now ONLY abot gold you can get the sakes prizes long term player spent hours trying to get for 20 taps an $99.99

At least CoC & Boom when you atk u do actually have to think about what & how you hit the bad guy

fatbodychris
01-29-2016, 07:26 PM
Since this is the place most players go to, its nice having the information where the players can see it. Thanks for listening!

Since you like comparing this game to CoC all time, do you complain there too about having an announcement section? You cry so much about this game. You should start titling your threads "someone hold my hand" or "gripe #2,357".

Any serious forum has an "announcement" section. It's where people go for new features or updates. That's what it's designed for. You need to get over yourself, you're not getting your way.

Pidgeot
01-30-2016, 12:19 AM
Since you like comparing this game to CoC all time, do you complain there too about having an announcement section? You cry so much about this game. You should start titling your threads "someone hold my hand" or "gripe #2,357".

Any serious forum has an "announcement" section. It's where people go for new features or updates. That's what it's designed for. You need to get over yourself, you're not getting your way.

I've never made a post about CoC. I don't even play that game. Not sure if that comment was for me or not, however a functional forum has announcements appear on ALL pages forum wide even if posted in the announcement area.

There isn't anything wrong with posting important information in the general area players will spin most of their time. No player checks the announcement every time they visit but would be more likely to look if it was posted in the area where the most time is spent.

Sheldor Sir
01-30-2016, 12:54 AM

I expect this was meant for me! SuperCell post pop up in game telling when and what updates or events will start and if I post to support about anything even game ideas there is a response usually within 24hrs so Gree should take note of how CS should be, the last addition 'event' worked really well from what I and my task force found

I like MW which is why been hear so long an keep tapping, hoping that things might improve one day!

and I've never even mentioned announcements so you can get off your horse an smoke it

WBS
01-30-2016, 09:21 AM
I expect this was meant for me! SuperCell post pop up in game telling when and what updates or events will start and if I post to support about anything even game ideas there is a response usually within 24hrs so Gree should take note of how CS should be, the last addition 'event' worked really well from what I and my task force found

I like MW which is why been hear so long an keep tapping, hoping that things might improve one day!

and I've never even mentioned announcements so you can get off your horse an smoke it

When it comes to customer service Super Cell is leagues ahead of Gree. We know everything that is new and is detailed very well. I have played clans for a year now without one glitch to report. Gree can't even make an event glitch free.

At least Gree didysten and hopefully that's a step in right first ion.

Rolinz
01-30-2016, 03:33 PM
It only took them 2 months to realize, no one really goes to Announcements any more!