PDA

View Full Version : Bug fixes?

Zepson
01-29-2016, 07:30 AM
The latest game update stated "bug fixes". Which bugs did you fix Gree?
The game has become slower than ever. Maps and rival kingdoms take ages to reach. After raiding a few buildings the game crashes.
Opening menu's, screens, lists, profile etc takes forever. Whatever you tap, nothing happens instantly.
This is what needs to be fixed Gree!

Jnsolberg
01-29-2016, 08:05 AM
The game has become slower than ever. Maps and rival kingdoms take ages to reach. After raiding a few buildings the game crashes.
Opening menu's, screens, lists, profile etc takes forever. Whatever you tap, nothing happens instantly.

It also takes 2 trys to promote someone to officer. What a waste of time that is!

Vile Lynn
01-29-2016, 11:11 AM

What devices are you using?
Do you have enough space on your device to run KA?
Have you tried reinstalling?

I use iPhone 6s (iOS 9.2.1), and I have no lag with Version 3.4.7, ka_20160127_64385, Build 1056.0
Maps, rival kingdoms, profiles, store purchases, menus, goals, battle screens, switching accounts all load super fast for me. Game is running very smooth and speedy.

It also takes 2 trys to promote someone to officer. What a waste of time that is!

I tested promotions... After promoting, I closed out the guild screen, opened the RL, hit refresh (to sync with the server which takes 1-2 secs), went back to guild and then I could see the promotion, same with demotions.
Work-around: Leaders need to sync with server to activate promotions/demotions. No need to promote twice (dramatic time waste!) and risk promoting a new founder by accident.

JamieF
01-29-2016, 12:45 PM
I also posted a thread about the game speed. I thought it were my devices, but most members in my guild seem to have this problem and I am glad to read the same stories here. I guess you're lucky @Vile Lynn.

I have a iPad2 and a iPhone 5c, the iPad2 has been slow for years, so i dont care waiting a bit on that device.
My 5c is nearly empty and I did reinstall the game, nothing changed. Latest iOS with 3.4.7 > ka_20160127_64385 > build 1056.0

Zepson
01-30-2016, 04:08 AM
Have you tried reinstalling?

Where have we heard this before?

It's the Gree servers, that's all.

Jnsolberg
01-30-2016, 04:55 AM
I tested promotions... After promoting, I closed out the guild screen, opened the RL, hit refresh (to sync with the server which takes 1-2 secs), went back to guild and then I could see the promotion, same with demotions.
Work-around: Leaders need to sync with server to activate promotions/demotions. No need to promote twice (dramatic time waste!) and risk promoting a new founder by accident.

Sadly, exiting and refreshing takes longer than promoting twice. And there's still the danger of promoting someone to founder by accident.
Gree, you need to fix this ASAP

Nice to see you back Vile Lynn