PDA

View Full Version : Droid can't donate to syn

BusterGuts
01-29-2016, 07:23 AM
Found another hidden feature. Droids can't donate bricks to syndicate after base 10 is finished. Is there a fix in progress?

Vile Lynn
01-29-2016, 09:38 AM
On iOS, I think if you don't have any items to donate, there is no button (or box?) to use for donating. I'm not sure what it's specifically called, but the button/box thingy disappears until you have something to donate, I think.

Can somebody else confirm this on iOS?

And on Android, too?

Evan1000
01-29-2016, 09:57 AM
I'm on droid I can donate fine to syn and we're past syn base 10.

*As I was typing this I went to go donate and it said I had 0 of everything, when I know I have a bunch of everything. Then I realized that there's a boss up- which screws everything up. I can't see stats and my boxes disappear for box event. Did you have a boss up when you tried to donate?

BusterGuts
01-29-2016, 11:11 AM
No bosses, just thinks we are trying to donate powers and gives the kick message.

Vile Lynn
01-29-2016, 11:16 AM
...gives the kick message?

AdamVD
02-02-2016, 07:04 AM
On droid users can't donate bricks to build walls after first phase is complete.....big disadvantage to moving into phase 2.

spiderman
02-02-2016, 02:08 PM
On iOS, I think if you don't have any items to donate, there is no button (or box?) to use for donating. I'm not sure what it's specifically called, but the button/box thingy disappears until you have something to donate, I think.

Can somebody else confirm this on iOS?

And on Android, too?

IOS, Indeed mate. Confirmed, if you have non of a certain item, there isn't any box displayed. I donated all my items and the donate boxes disappeared. They reappeared, once I had acquired items to donate again. Happy gaming mate.

Vile Lynn
02-12-2016, 02:00 PM
IOS, Indeed mate. Confirmed, if you have non of a certain item, there isn't any box displayed. I donated all my items and the donate boxes disappeared. They reappeared, once I had acquired items to donate again. Happy gaming mate.

Thanks for the confirmation, mate!

Happy gaming to you, too!