PDA

View Full Version : Fountain of Youth?

Thief
01-27-2016, 12:04 PM
Gree,

I think your players are pretty patient. About 1.5 years ago you promised a new building "Fountain of Youth" that gave Health Regeneration and it has never been released.

It would be nice to follow through. (I know this is a prayer and hail mary attempt) but thought I should bring it to your attention (assuming you still check the forums)

Not sure where the player appreciation thread went but the idea originated back in July 2014 and shortly after there was a month that the idea was submitted, Voted on and Won.

"-Fountain of Youth- Health Regeneration. "A man sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrifices his money to recuperate his health." Probably the most enticing potential new building in the game. A true gem and challenge that all can aspire to obtain. As such as the Red Light District This building will work in 2% increments for quicker for health Regen. (lvl 10 is 20%)"

Pidgeot
01-27-2016, 12:35 PM
I was just about to ask this as well. Its not hard for them to make buildings, as we all have seen and release it. Even more so since they reuse assets between games so I'm sure something like this already exist.

I want to see this building since the community voted for it. Show us the respect we deserve, GREE.

PITA4PRES
01-27-2016, 03:44 PM
I remember some respoinse about it taking time to implement this sort of thing, but I think more than enough time has passed since the vote that it could have been implemented by now. I think the downward spiral of the game and heavy gold grab is our answer. While I would love for this building to be added, I have very little hope of ever seeing it.

Pidgeot
01-27-2016, 04:43 PM
We all need to group together and make sure this happens. We aren't being vocal enough! If rallying could get glitched things removed and that was negative, us getting together as players will make sure this can happen. We need to get 1000+ comments on this thread!

crazeejay
01-27-2016, 05:28 PM
Let the pipe dream go for cripes sakes!

DEWIN NUTTIN
01-27-2016, 06:13 PM
THEGREE doesn't seek, nor does THEGREE desire unsolicited advice.
THEGREE does what they want, when they want, and how they want.
Accept THEGREE, submit yourself willingly, eagerly, completely to THEGREE.

manbeast
01-27-2016, 06:51 PM
Excellent idea. Thanks for posting Thief

Rolinz
01-27-2016, 07:20 PM
This was a great idea but GREE can't even get the Globe to work, highly doubtful they can handle anything else.

Pidgeot
01-27-2016, 09:39 PM
They made a bunch of other boost though. No reason they can't manage this.

Sheldor Sir
01-28-2016, 12:01 AM
IF the Gree ever did it will cost at least a vault or be something you get for completing ALL LTQ Speed events

Pidgeot
01-28-2016, 01:52 AM
IF the Gree ever did it will cost at least a vault or be something you get for completing ALL LTQ Speed events

I hope not. That would be counter productive. Its needs to be sold in the store and sold for in game cash or valor. I know, go ahead and laugh.

levelhead
01-28-2016, 02:02 AM
When a company cannot commit to there promise there is always a consequence to pay. A competition was raised and the unit that won has not been implemented. And I guess the thread has gone. Not that I have looked to be honest. Anyway as a consequence ppl lose trust. I did. You will never see this all as look at the evidence there is none. GREE will not implement this as it would have been out by now. GREE got more important things to do. Like keep the server going. Seems like that's a hard enough task for them at the moment.

HellRaizer
01-28-2016, 05:29 AM
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?101091-Player-Appreciation-Month-Design-An-Item-Voting!&p=1413840&viewfull=1#post1413840

Sheldor Sir
01-28-2016, 09:24 AM
I hope not. That would be counter productive. Its needs to be sold in the store and sold for in game cash or valor. I know, go ahead and laugh.

I aGREE but the planned date for pigs to fly has been postponed indefinitely :-)

Jg48
01-28-2016, 02:34 PM
Thanks hellraizer. But the gree****s will not follow through with what they promised over a year ago.

WBS
01-28-2016, 09:43 PM
Sorry guys I didn't mean to offend anyone by calling Gree dishonest for not putting out the fountain of youth like they said they would. So with that said I humbly take my infraction point for insulting you guys.

Pidgeot
01-28-2016, 10:58 PM
We need to be very vocal about this because they are still releasing 'new' content. I know it takes times to design and implement new things but its been 1 in a half years now! It doesn't take 1.5 years to design a 2d building and write 'existing' code for health regen.

Vile Lynn
01-29-2016, 08:54 AM
I'm guessing this is another casualty of last year's lay-offs.
Clementine, Relic and Tadaaah, the former Community Management Team (CMT) did a great job engaging GREE's gaming community with these kind of contests, but unfortunately they aren't availible to comment or see this thru.

Whatever happened, we'll probably never know. I can only speculate after re-reading the contest thread, but I doubt we'll see this building in-game. The CMT had plenty of time before they were let go (contest ended about 6-7 months before they left), which makes me think the decision to scratch this winning building was out of their control, meaning the design/development team might have decided against it, or they could have simply forgotten about it. Stuff happens. The contest thread info was very clear: implementation was completely at the discretion of the design/development team... I hope the 11 winners got the gold reward, at least.

MW isn't over and, as Pidgeot posted above, GREE is still designing and developing new buildings, so there's still a chance that one day somebody will find the mystical MW Fountain of Youth.

Brown Out
01-29-2016, 10:49 AM
"Please note that final item stats and design are at the discretion of the Design & Development Team!"

An unscientific poll that could have easily been manipulated... And some whiners are still crying that it was never followed through on?

LOL! Some of you never seize to amaze me.

The Fountain of Youth is filled by tears of those longing for the past.

WBS
01-30-2016, 09:26 AM
"Please note that final item stats and design are at the discretion of the Design & Development Team!"

An unscientific poll that could have easily been manipulated... And some whiners are still crying that it was never followed through on?

LOL! Some of you never seize to amaze me.

The Fountain of Youth is filled by tears of those longing for the past.

Thank You brown out for helping us out proving that Gree did lie. Gree never said it was at their discretion was to put out the building but it was their discretion to design it and give it stats that they seemed fit. You need to read a little closer BO;)

Rolinz
01-30-2016, 03:29 PM
GREE has every "fine print" covering everything they do because they need it in case things do not "work as intended"!

They can always say they decided to change their mind last minute so that their actions look intentional and not incompetence in their programming and things not working or things disappearing.

Spetsnaz
02-03-2016, 06:55 PM
It's a shame when someone doesn't follow through but there isn't much that we can do to force gree.

Pidgeot
02-03-2016, 09:05 PM
I do wish we can do something about it though. All we need to do is be more vocal about it and maybe something will happen.

Nick416
02-05-2016, 09:17 AM
I would love to see a health regen building just hope I could afford it. If it was affordable gree would find the game played a lot more which would mean more spending by the players. Maybe if it helps them as well we might get it sooner or later.

Bob_55
02-06-2016, 10:55 AM
Bump.. Can we have an answered from Gree Staff please... Why making a forum if you don't read it. ???

Pidgeot
02-06-2016, 11:50 AM
They read it, they just don't comment often. I wish they would release the building.