PDA

View Full Version : Entertaining Wd

Speed ump
01-25-2016, 03:54 PM
Hopefully the top two teams provided a bit of entertainment for everyone this weekend.

Gbrown
01-25-2016, 04:27 PM
Who were the top two teams?

fatbodychris
01-25-2016, 04:40 PM
Who won for the people didn't see?

thescondo
01-25-2016, 04:44 PM
Hopefully the top two teams provided a bit of entertainment for everyone this weekend.

Yes. I found it very entertaining! Amazing finishing to see Ghosts come back and take first. Nice to see some people still like to play.

DEWIN NUTTIN
01-25-2016, 05:26 PM
The winner, the REAL winner remains undefeated in all events for almost FIVE, LONG YEARS.

The winner was, and remains undisputed, heavyweight champion of the gaming world, THEGREE!!!!

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
01-25-2016, 06:03 PM
1st place always goes 2 THEGREE.
THEGREE get money.
What u get?
U get it? LOL

lemonhaze
01-25-2016, 06:13 PM
1st place always goes 2 THEGREE.
THEGREE get money.
What u get?
U get it? LOL

lol u know we get those one of a kind pixals.

thescondo
01-25-2016, 07:02 PM
The winner, the REAL winner remains undefeated in all events for almost FIVE, LONG YEARS.

The winner was, and remains undisputed, heavyweight champion of the gaming world, THEGREE!!!!

Sorry I stand corrected. How could I forget!

1. The Gree
2. Ghosts
3. Phoenix Rising

WBS
01-25-2016, 07:17 PM
Shows you how many people actually care anymore. I didn't check out the winners either. Like Dew said the only winner is always Gree.

CoreyAV1611
01-25-2016, 07:31 PM
Actually, we are the winners. We got the place we were shooting for. Had fun beating our rivals and had fun battling with friends. Gree provides us with a game to play, we played it. And we had fun playing. No matter who we give our money to and what they dew with it, there are still many of us who enjoy playing, no matter the cost.

DEWIN NUTTIN
01-25-2016, 08:19 PM
Actually, we are the winners. We got the place we were shooting for. Had fun beating our rivals and had fun battling with friends. Gree provides us with a game to play, we played it. And we had fun playing. No matter who we give our money to and what they dew with it, there are still many of us who enjoy playing, no matter the cost.

And I'm sure as shootin' THEGREE appreciates your custom. LOL

Brown Out
01-26-2016, 03:56 AM

This guy gets it.

Thief
01-27-2016, 11:58 AM

We both know gree hasn't owned this game for 5 years :D

killbillbst
01-28-2016, 09:21 AM
The only winner is Gree(dy)s bank account