PDA

View Full Version : Sa display issue

cajunman
01-25-2016, 10:45 AM
Guaranteed someone from Gree won't read this but maybe a forum moderator will read this.

with a few hours to go in this SA there is a display error.

The total points scored by a team in the SA event which is in the top left hand side when you go to check total points scored in SA does not match the total points scored in SA on the leaderboard. The leaderboard total is not updating at all.

This is affecting the totals for both the teams and individual score.

So is this a little trick from Gree to get people to spend more gold, or is this a programming error?
have a feeling they will be flooded with more tickets.

-Batman-
01-25-2016, 10:56 AM
Indy leaderboard ain't updating either

Vile Lynn
01-25-2016, 11:23 AM
They should already know about it. A syn-mate noticed it yesterday. I passed it on, too.

It probably won't get fixed by event's end, but stranger things have happened.
Get an SS after your last SA battle, just in case.

kids
01-25-2016, 12:06 PM
Yep - thats stupid

I wanted to spend tons of GOLD to get our team into top20 and get that awesome alumni cap rewarded..

But if score doesnt add up I guess I better spend that money for another used car to get through the winter

Thatkidyouknow
01-25-2016, 01:59 PM
The only thing wrong is the leaderboard not receiving information correctly from the server. It's either overloaded, off, or has a bad connection somewhere.

Thatkidyouknow
01-25-2016, 02:11 PM
Turns out their item server is synced to the delayed data display on the leaderboard!!!!! Where you saw your rank when it stopped refreshing is where you finished!! Thanks gree! </sarcasm>

Timala
01-25-2016, 02:22 PM
This would be a great time for a dev to post some info on how they will fix this mess.

Thank you for understanding and hope to see you shortly

jmeijer
01-25-2016, 02:41 PM
Someone at Gree HQ is going to send a lot of automated replies shortly. Don't forget to update to the last version folks.

kids
01-25-2016, 04:25 PM
This would be a great time for a dev to post some info on how they will fix this mess.

Thank you for understanding and hope to see you shortly

Guess they'll just sit it out and hope y'all forget about that little mistake while spending next vaults on that brandnew epic boss

montecore
01-25-2016, 06:42 PM
I predict they do their usual move of giving everyone extra prizes a tier above - ignoring that this leaves people just as screwed over as before. Would have been a great war to ponsed and then claim in team chats you did quadruple the minimum over the last few hours.

Timala
01-26-2016, 02:50 AM
*Street Assault Leaderboard Freeze and Prizing Issue

Crime City Community,

The Dev Team wanted to take a moment to let you all know we are aware of the Street Assault Leaderboard issue and are working on awarding players the correct prizes for the event. We apologize for the inconvenience and aim to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Thank you for the update Ostomachion. Do you know when it will be resolved?

A suggestion, how about freeze events until you do get it resolved? Fix what's broken before you swamp us with more events...

BusterGuts
01-26-2016, 03:33 AM
Do we need to submit tickets to be awarded properly?

-Batman-
01-26-2016, 03:47 AM
Leaderboard on box event seems frozen too

POW!
01-26-2016, 04:46 PM
Having a hard time counting?

Vile Lynn
01-28-2016, 09:06 AM
Do we need to submit tickets to be awarded properly?

Since this issue affected every syndicate that participated enough to place on the LB, we should not need to submit a ticket; they already know this needs fixing. But, you can if you want to. I think all syndicate leaders should send in a ticket with their final SA points for the record. Attach SS's if you have them.

The LB froze us at rank 120 with 691k. Our final was 1115k.

I wish we could get Winners Lists posted in Events for War & SA again.

The Solution
01-28-2016, 02:37 PM
I agree about the Winners List. They should come back on a regular basis. It can be that hard to export a list and throw it on a spreadsheet.
They should at least provide one for this event at the very least, so we know where we all actually stood by the end.

POW!
01-28-2016, 03:14 PM
People should send in tickets. Because if no one makes a big deal about it they will figure it's forgotten. Just like the gold "glitch" when they promised they would adjust the stats at the end of the event. They never did. It's time. It's money. Its principal. People expect to get what they earned as advertised.

jfgarzon
01-28-2016, 03:44 PM
Since this issue affected every syndicate that participated enough to place on the LB, we should not need to submit a ticket; they already know this needs fixing. But, you can if you want to. I think all syndicate leaders should send in a ticket with their final SA points for the record. Attach SS's if you have them.

The LB froze us at rank 120 with 691k. Our final was 1115k.

I wish we could get Winners Lists posted in Events for War & SA again.

We can send an infinite amount of tickets and we will all get the same pre written response. I get better feedback from a wall in my house then gree support staff.

kids
01-29-2016, 02:33 PM
People should send in tickets. Because if no one makes a big deal about it they will figure it's forgotten. Just like the gold "glitch" when they promised they would adjust the stats at the end of the event. They never did. It's time. It's money. Its principal. People expect to get what they earned as advertised.

They did not roll back these 'cheaters' stats and all the stuff they'd get for their syndicates with that cheap 'grees friends gold gift' ?
Weird !
That game is so broke