PDA

View Full Version : War won't open... Nothing happens

ezmunie
01-23-2016, 11:23 AM
Part of our faction shows a war going on but no points scored.

The other part show NO war going on and the Declare war button visible. But we can't declare war.

Tried rebooting game, it's the same.

We are at a standstill.:mad:

Jg48
01-23-2016, 11:56 AM
Yep happening a lot lately. Gree could give two f's about the game working. All they want is to keep pushing out events. Thanks for playing

Annihilator2
01-23-2016, 12:15 PM
What is new? Mentioned issue is known a lot of time.
Send ticket to the god. (Ticket to Gree does not have meaning.)

levelhead
01-23-2016, 12:50 PM
Part of our faction shows a war going on but no points scored.

The other part show NO war going on and the Declare war button visible. But we can't declare war.

Tried rebooting game, it's the same.

We are at a standstill.:mad:

Had the same issue. It's confusing. Maybe it could be why a big decline this event, but wd is just s*it with all the problems. I'm passing on Wd

WBS
01-24-2016, 02:44 AM
I don't give a **** about WD anymore either. The game is dead and I'm going to be pulling the plug in the game after this WD. There is no reason or incentive to play it anymore. I am a year into running my own business and the bright side about Gree is they have showed me everything not to do. So in that sense thank you Gree for your failures and incompetence in running this game, I will forever be in remembers cubit your plain stupidity and disregard for your customers. Gree I hope you treat your employees better than those who pay your bills.

Tinker
01-24-2016, 05:15 AM
I don't give a **** about WD anymore either. The game is dead and I'm going to be pulling the plug in the game after this WD.
If you don't give a **** why are you waiting?

WBS
01-24-2016, 01:49 PM
If you don't give a **** why are you waiting?

To finish WD with the faction I'm in. It wouldn't be fair to leave right before or in middle of it. So I'm giving them my last 20000 WD points. That amount should help them get closer to the all sought after 1 spot.