PDA

View Full Version : unable to accept someone to the guild or to leave a guild.... please help!!

Lord Vyper
01-22-2016, 03:59 AM
since about 1 hour now it is impossible to leave a guild, to accept someone to a guild or to invite someone. It always ends in a server error. A lot of player are jumping around to help small guilds with trials and EB kills - they are all stuck and can not return to their guilds.
Please, we need a fix as soon as possible for this!

Jnsolberg
01-22-2016, 05:07 AM
since about 1 hour now it is impossible to leave a guild, to accept someone to a guild or to invite someone. It always ends in a server error. A lot of player are jumping around to help small guilds with trials and EB kills - they are all stuck and can not return to their guilds.
Please, we need a fix as soon as possible for this!

Yep, same here. Please get it fixed

QueBall
01-22-2016, 05:39 AM
This is not isolated. Its the same for all guilds.

Jnsolberg
01-22-2016, 10:17 AM
No reply from Gree here. I guess we should bombard them with tickets

Assault and Flattery
01-22-2016, 10:37 AM
We're looking into this now, thanks.

Jnsolberg
01-22-2016, 12:59 PM
Looks like guilds are unlocked now

Lord Vyper
01-22-2016, 01:03 PM
yes, guilds are open.... just one strange thing: if I promote someone to officer it doesn't work on the first try - if I do it a 2nd time it works.... have to promote everyone twice, not a big deal but a sign that some progamming is still not like it should

Jnsolberg
01-22-2016, 02:19 PM
yes, guilds are open.... just one strange thing: if I promote someone to officer it doesn't work on the first try - if I do it a 2nd time it works.... have to promote everyone twice, not a big deal but a sign that some progamming is still not like it should

Sounds like it's easy to promote someone to founder by mistake now.