PDA

View Full Version : New Hero Equipment

IPassButter
01-21-2016, 05:42 PM
Salutations My Lieges!

I'm happy to announce that the store has been updated with all new Hero Equipment! Head on over and take a look!

belgario
01-21-2016, 05:48 PM
Is there a point to introducing new equipment after I just spent the last month raiding to buy the old equipment? I can't tell you how overjoyed I am to hear this (sarcastic comment):::ugh, retch...:::

Sorry to those of you that I will now be raiding yet again!

War player
01-21-2016, 06:52 PM
Sure. You spend gems to get the best equipment. Add new equipment, spend more gems. Lol

War player
01-21-2016, 07:10 PM
1200 gems and 2.4 billion coins so I could have the best equipment, and a month later, it's far from being the best equipment. Lol

Jnsolberg
01-23-2016, 08:50 AM
Lol, so there's better equipment available. Right now it's better to spend your gold on those great units in the store. Having nearly maxed out on the old equipment, I still have a big advantage there over my opponents. The equipment will keep while I buy units for a while.

I did buy the best artifact, helm and boots. Added a lot of damage to my EB hit. A lot better than the packs

Vile Lynn
01-27-2016, 10:30 AM
Thank you! Love the new stats & new stuff to buy with my OV gold. Beautiful graphics, too!

As always, announcements & communications are very much appreciated. WTG!