PDA

View Full Version : Frontline and WD Points.

Captain Razor
01-14-2016, 06:32 AM
Hey Gree,
I know this idea was floating around, over a yr ago. Are you guys still considering allowing faction leaders the ability to set minimum scores for their groups. Please consider it, it might boost your gold revenue.

Patiently waiting, but not holding my breath.

truthteller
01-14-2016, 11:16 AM
Hey Gree,
I know this idea was floating around, over a yr ago. Are you guys still considering allowing faction leaders the ability to set minimum scores for their groups. Please consider it, it might boost your gold revenue.

Patiently waiting, but not holding my breath.

Curious, what would happen if a members does not meet the minimum set by the leader? does he get booted right away? does he not get the prizes?

DEWIN NUTTIN
01-14-2016, 11:36 AM
I don't think there are too many people still hanging around this creation of THEGREE that are worried about being booted from any faction.

Sure, there might be two or three that think this still matters, but most people know its all a sick joke.

Besides, almost anyone (surely three or four) could create a faction and MAX it out in under 30 minutes.

Some people are TOO stuck on themselves. LMFAO

Captain Razor
01-14-2016, 12:12 PM
There's quite a few people who still enjoy playing the game, and a few who stick around to make it miserable.
@truthteller.. Does not get the crappy prizes his or her teammates get. ��

Captain Razor
01-14-2016, 12:14 PM
They don't get the rewards....

WBS
01-14-2016, 04:15 PM
Is there enough players who care anymore to try making that a faction option?

Tinker
01-14-2016, 04:26 PM
Unless you are top 100 the rewards are uninspiring anyway.

Captain Razor
01-14-2016, 04:36 PM
It would cut down on the complaints from the more serious players. I think it could work.

DEWIN NUTTIN
01-14-2016, 04:37 PM
The USS IDGAF, the HMS WGAF, and the SS FO sailed many months ago. LOL

Captain Razor
01-14-2016, 05:54 PM
Hey Dew, why so harsh? I'm sure ur faction doesn't have the issues some of us have.

DEWIN NUTTIN
01-14-2016, 07:47 PM
Hey Dew, why so harsh? I'm sure ur faction doesn't have the issues some of us have.

Mate, we don't have issues because none of us give a poop about this game.

Once you understand that none of this matters, that's when you really start to have fun.

Try it, mate, you'll like it.

Captain Razor
01-14-2016, 07:53 PM
Cool, thank you all for the feedback. Gree hit me up with an answer.

WBS
01-15-2016, 06:01 AM
I hope you get an answer from Gree but don't hope to much. The easy way would be to
Just kick those who don't make your set minimums. It has worked for years and it doesn't glitch when you hit remove. Those players that don't get minimums and get rewards doesn't affect you at all.