PDA

View Full Version : Double/Triple Strike and Epic Boss(PvP) Problem

Pidgeot
01-12-2016, 05:26 PM
My double strike is about 50% now and its great. The problem is when you do anything with attacking other players (when the double strike goes off), it shows the first attack and then the second 'attack' where it recalculates based on the strike you got. The issue is this is really slow when it happens with epic boss because it grays out the option to attack, raid or clicking the 'X' to close the page, when depending on device, you have to close the app to close the results page. A friend of mine in PR1, who has over 100% double strike is having a huge issue with this of how slow calling bosses are because of this.

Its not like this can't be fixed because in WD, this doesn't happen, it just gives you whatever strike activates. It would be awesome to port that same code to make this go faster and prevent re-logins.

Sheldor Sir
01-13-2016, 01:21 AM
my double strike not like yours but I like the way the 'double' is random can be + or - 20% of the original points if I don't lose that is!

Pidgeot
01-13-2016, 01:31 AM
Yeah, that too is also a problem. It never happened to me but Im sure someone else hates it.

robmurphy
01-13-2016, 03:26 AM
my double strike not like yours but I like the way the 'double' is random can be + or - 20% of the original points if I don't lose that is!

I believe the issue is due to the fact that it's not 'double' or 'treble' hits, the total BPs are worked out as 2 individual and distinct hits added together - not double your first hit. Ditto treble hits are actually 3 individual and distinct hits added together.

That's why it appears random

Brown Out
01-13-2016, 04:28 AM
My dual and trinal strikes are working just fine.

WBS
01-13-2016, 07:52 AM
I contacted Gree and asked them why do I lose half of the double strikes even though my attack is way higher than defenses. They of course never got back to me.

East Coast Bias
01-14-2016, 12:03 AM
Why don't you raid or use the ltq targets to trigger instead? I have no issues even though my DS is well over 100, so should have more issues than you.

Pidgeot
01-14-2016, 12:16 AM
I do but its something that could be more efficient.

Ulrich von Bek
01-14-2016, 03:36 AM
Gree's reply to my ticket.

I'm sorry to hear that you experienced unexpected results with your double and triple strike bonus during the World Domination event. Our developers are looking into similar reports.

In the meantime, please keep in mind the following general information about double and triple strike attacks:

Triple strikes only have a chance to occur on a double strike. For example, if you have a 1% triple strike bonus and a 2% double strike bonus, then 2% of the time, you have a 1% chance to triple strike.

If you are attacking a player who is close to being "too beat up" to further attack, and your attack that triggers a double or triple strike puts that player into a "too beat up" condition when your double or triple strike hits, it will not count and will register as a loss.

Pidgeot
01-14-2016, 05:44 AM
Thats odd on your reply from them because I've attacked players 12 times (or X amount of times due to D/T Strike max), got to my last attack which was 12 or an equivalent to it and still got my attacks to count for D/T strike. Even on the 12th hit, a triple activated letting me get pretty much 15 attacks.

Agent Orange
01-14-2016, 06:04 AM
Gree's reply to my ticket.

I'm sorry to hear that you experienced unexpected results with your double and triple strike bonus during the World Domination event. Our developers are looking into similar reports.

In the meantime, please keep in mind the following general information about double and triple strike attacks:

Triple strikes only have a chance to occur on a double strike. For example, if you have a 1% triple strike bonus and a 2% double strike bonus, then 2% of the time, you have a 1% chance to triple strike.

If you are attacking a player who is close to being "too beat up" to further attack, and your attack that triggers a double or triple strike puts that player into a "too beat up" condition when your double or triple strike hits, it will not count and will register as a loss.

Well that is stunned, because if your rival was in a 'too beat up' condition' on a regular hit it would still register as a hit. I know because typically I find one good target and hit the crap out of it upwards of 100 times in some battles and it keeps letting me clobber it.

Pidgeot
01-14-2016, 08:22 AM
Really, I've never had that. I would love to hit a BP farm target that many times.

Wedbetter
01-14-2016, 09:28 PM
Pidgeot I think agent orange was speaking of a WD situation;)

Pidgeot
01-14-2016, 10:53 PM
Oh, well I'm asking for the WD thing for normal PvP.

WBS
01-15-2016, 05:58 AM
I would like double and trie strikes much more if I didn't lose half the time on the second or second and third strike. I'd prefer no double strike.