PDA

View Full Version : Let's help Gree with some new game ideas!

JamieF
01-12-2016, 01:56 AM
Everyone feels that this game is getting repetitive boring. Same individual taptaptap quests and boxes. Guild quests are the same every cycle. Even bugs arent fixed and are still there in a next cycle. Players are leaving and all guilds had to merge to keep up in this game. Being on the forum for a while now, I’ve noticed a lack of interest and feedback from Gree(s representatives). Last months have been terrible and everything feels like the game is dying.

I liked the game for years and am still playing this because of the nice guild I am in. That’s the only reason I didn’t quit the game. Maybe we can help Gree by introducing some new events? Not that they’ll respond to it, but it will feel like if their community thinks along with them. I would still like to keep playing this game and have some new events. If you feel like, add some ideas to the list. Or burn me down, whatever ;)

When i started the game, I had to choose between the warrior, rogue and mage race. Is there anyway we benefit from choosing a race? Introduce a paper-rock-scissor game during war, that you’ll receive bonus points for hitting a rival race (or only can hit rival races during war). Warrior > Rogue, Rogue > Mage, Mage > Warrior.

A bigger PVP / Robbing / monster event for guilds. For example:
Step 1: Kill 100 rivals
Step 2: Rob 25 manors
Step 3: Kill 100 x 150hp monsters
Step 4: Kill 200 rivals
Step 5: Rob 25 rogue gardens
etc.

Extra features during war. Everyone hates these lvl10 walls all guild are having. So reward players as ‘wall basher’ or ‘guild guardian killer’.

At random pick 1 player every war battle that has double CP during that war and 1 player that has double defense stats.

We still have the division tab, which never worked. Because we all live in different time zones it’s sometimes difficult to have everyone around. Might it be an idea that during war you can go to battle with 10 players you can pick? If you go to battle with 10 really active members against a guild with also 10 very active members, it might be a lot more intense to win.

Crafting got useless, please switch to items that match to the ones you can buy now. Or add energy and health regen potts, that will boost crafting.
Trial rewards are still the same as when they were introduced. No one is doing trials for themselves anymore and they are a pain in the … to do. Adjust the units so people can harvest them again, so the pain in the … will be rewarded.

Posted a thread before about expended leader roles, as the guild leader isn’t online all the time. Please look into this: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?117580-Extra-guild-member-roles

In the past players regularly got rewarded with some gems, because you (Gree) made a mistake during an event. This stopped because every event is bugged nowadays. But would it be an idea to introduce a simple gem output building (that you can buy with gold).
Lvl 1 pays out 1 gem a week, lvl 10 pays out 10 gems a week. It’s not much but it might be a trigger for ‘new’ players. In a lot of other games you get rewarded with ‘gems’ because you play on a daily base, you do extra quests, you win them during events.

I need coffee now…

IPassButter
01-12-2016, 10:16 AM
Thank you JaimeF for playing and for posting these suggestions. We can't address all of the suggestions you posted however we can address the crafting and trials issues specifically. We agree that the crafting feature needs a refresh. We are currently looking into new crafting recipes and ways to get players interested in crafting again. We also agree that trials are broken and aren't rewarding players equally to the amount of energy and time put into them. We have the magnifying glass on this as well and are hoping to have it fixed soon. Please keep the suggestions coming. We are always appreciative of your feedback.

sheffman
01-12-2016, 02:42 PM
I really like the idea of a guild raiding, robbing and pillaging quest. Not sure how Gree would make money out of it, but I'm sure they could think of a way����