PDA

View Full Version : Crime City Feedback 2016

Vile Lynn
01-11-2016, 08:59 AM
Happy New Year!

Let's start a new CC feedback sticky for 2016...

PC77
01-11-2016, 09:20 AM
Howdy Lynn. This isn't going to end well lol

Vile Lynn
01-11-2016, 09:26 AM
lol, hey PC! I know, I know... hope for the best, expect the worst and tap, tap, tap! ;)

Feedback: Need The drop-rate for bricks to be increased a LOT, pls!

PC77
01-11-2016, 10:10 AM
lol, hey PC! I know, I know... hope for the best, expect the worst and tap, tap, tap! ;)

Couldn't agree more, for every 1500+ SP I'm getting, I only get around 500 bricks.

PC77
01-11-2016, 10:17 AM
While this thread is open, regarding weekend events, please mix it up a little. SA sucks once 9/9 goal is completed.
Over a 3 wk cycle, war, PvP tournament and SA would be good.

Regarding both boss events, they are a mess. Format for RB is actually quite good but something really needs to be done with the health on higher bosses.

Vile Lynn
01-11-2016, 10:59 AM
The Epic Boss events have become stale for me... I do my daily kills for the syndicate goal and that's about it. I hope they change it up soon.

PC77
01-11-2016, 11:06 AM
The Epic Boss events have become stale for me... I do my daily kills for the syndicate goal and that's about it. I hope they change it up soon.

Boss 27, no more. And all done during syn goal. Not 1 refill so the health makes no sense

Dipstik
01-11-2016, 11:25 AM

No problem with bricks being rare, as long as it's even across the board. How about cracking down on all those teams buying 10000 bricks for $30 on PayPal? It's hard to stay honest when there appears to be no effort to stop cheaters.

Bad Fish
01-11-2016, 02:58 PM
Still has that new thread smell.

kids
01-11-2016, 04:14 PM
What for - who cares about our feedback ?

But good to see your back VL - the forum is flooded by idiots and undercover gree employees

Bad Fish
01-11-2016, 04:52 PM
the forum is flooded by idiots and undercover gree employees

So which one are you?

bevsxrs
01-11-2016, 05:21 PM
About time! Thanks!

!Radar
01-11-2016, 05:38 PM
Be nice to have some way to exchange the upgrade powers for others.

Yeah, whatever!
01-11-2016, 07:55 PM
They're all idiots.

montecore
01-11-2016, 08:56 PM
please bring back the 2m gold bundle for 39.99. was great value.

rotmang
01-12-2016, 10:22 AM
Would be nice if andriod could see the syn members stats and comments again.

td2
01-12-2016, 10:52 AM
I would like for Gree to fix the stat display issue. Thank you in advance for fixing the problem.

Jcw9811
01-12-2016, 01:36 PM
I would like for Gree to fix the stat display issue. Thank you in advance for fixing the problem.

I hear a patch has been submitted to Apple from a syn members ticket and they are waiting on Apple approval but this was 3-4 days ago now

plavine
01-12-2016, 05:39 PM
Epic boss blows chunks now
LTQ's are useless XP gainers

Dipstik
01-12-2016, 05:53 PM
Remember when GREE told us they'd give us an incentive to level up? whatever happened to that?

Jcw9811
01-12-2016, 07:00 PM
Remember when GREE told us they'd give us an incentive to level up? whatever happened to that?

At level 250 u get 10 gold
At level 260 u get 20 gold
That's all I have gotten so far but I'm assuming at level 270 it will be 30 gold. U have to attack a certain amount of rivals to complete the goal

Jcw9811
01-12-2016, 07:00 PM
Epic boss blows chunks now
LTQ's are useless XP gainers

Have you seen every other ltq?? Please tell me how a 8m stat item is useless

montecore
01-12-2016, 07:15 PM
Have you seen every other ltq?? Please tell me how a 8m stat item is useless

1) there are still people you can't rob or attack.
2) there are still people who can rob or attack you.

Jcw9811
01-13-2016, 05:29 AM
1) there are still people you can't rob or attack.
2) there are still people who can rob or attack you.

And???

Your statement doesn't really pertain to my statement

Also even with being in SAS or Carnage or HTC the 1/10 and 3/10 ultimate prizes will affect your raw stats. Unless you are maybe firaz

cc thunder
01-15-2016, 02:18 PM
Would be nice if andriod could see the syn members stats and comments again.
Please!!!!

Mrs Cash
01-15-2016, 07:55 PM
-Stop the popups while deploying in Street Assaults. Incredibly annoying.
-Fix the Android syndicate member stats/comment issue already, its been going on for waaaaayyyy too long now.
-Ease up on the Epic Boss health.
-Reduce the number of entries on the Solo Limited Goals. And/or sort them better, omg, its impossible to find workable goals.
-Give Androids the free daily scratchers back. Not cool to have goals requiring scratcher items that we cannot participate in.
-Give IOS the free gold videos back.
-How about a syndicate flash, for important messages. PM'ing everyone is cumbersome, especially when one cannot post to member walls (currently Androids) and some won't download or pay attention on external chat apps. This way when someone logs into the game they would see important syndicate info. Maybe only accessible to the leader, and how about a co-leader?

Pretty please...

emcee423tn
01-16-2016, 12:34 PM
*****PLEASE FIX ISSUE WITH STATS********(iOS) RB caused game to crash so I did manual update found in app store-now I have no stats (common problem I'm aware)

namedud
01-16-2016, 02:14 PM
And???

Your statement doesn't really pertain to my statement

It does if you have an actual understaning of the game and understand what you're reading.

Also even with being in SAS or Carnage or HTC the 1/10 and 3/10 ultimate prizes will affect your raw stats. Unless you are maybe firaz

And??? Aside from bigger stats, what about the game is different for them than for anyone else? The only two thing I can think of are how much real money they must have to spend, and how much real time it must take to sit there using all the gold they buy. All they are really doing is spending more time doing the same things that can be done for free. So an item with any millions of stats will always be useless, regardless of how much better it makes you feel about the size of your phone phallus.

kids
01-17-2016, 07:53 AM
The game is just getting boring

How about a new feature ...something like kingpin or accomplices ?

HavingFun
01-17-2016, 07:22 PM
But now they have concrete, wood, and water to collect. Very entertaining I'm sure.

Bad Fish
01-18-2016, 07:09 PM
If you could run Street Assault, Epic Boss, Raid Boss & Global Domination events at the same time & on a continuous loop that would be awesome!

Thanks Gree.

BusterGuts
01-24-2016, 06:13 AM
Some sort of in game powers converter would be nice. If we could trade xx powers, cash, bricks to make new powers we need....

Rickdee
01-29-2016, 09:24 AM
-Co-leader function or allow officers to build walls
-Bring back old rival list
-Change war length in SA to 15 min... would spice things up in a stale event
- Lower EB health for the first 100 bosses with award... Make 150 attainable for big boys only
-Allow to see who hit current boss in RB (like the old version)
- Make IPH important again

I could go on but these are the ones that came to me right away

Gungho
01-30-2016, 11:33 AM
Make it possible for teams outside top 10 to upgrade syndicate base to level 10, and next make it possible to produce materials for us small guys.

Sleazy_P_Martini
02-01-2016, 03:35 AM
please bring back the 2m gold bundle for 39.99. was great value.

Wow. Gree musta been thirsty. Betcha dipstick still refused to buy during the fire sale!

Yeah I know it was a mistake.

Vile Lynn
02-11-2016, 09:54 AM
Please post war results again.

It's fun to browse, a great tool for recruiting, and promotes competition!

Bad Fish
02-11-2016, 03:03 PM
Is so&so a new member of the forum?

Dipstik
02-11-2016, 03:25 PM
So is GREE looking into any syn that miraculously already got all the bricks they need for the new upgrades? Shouldn't be hard to check where they came from and take appropriate action.

BrisingrBoss
02-11-2016, 08:05 PM
what is the "Black market for syndicates" that is supposed to have been added this last update? i cant find it anywhere

Babytway
02-16-2016, 10:31 AM
its in your syn hood, someone has to build it

Vile Lynn
03-07-2016, 04:03 PM
We greatly appreciate the feedback we have heard on the forums regarding the rate at which you are able to obtain Bricks.

As such we've adjusted the amount of Bricks that drop when attacking Rivals.

Thank you! I've already noticed! Awesome!

POW!
03-08-2016, 10:22 AM
I really wish something would be done with the android version of the game. We can't see syndicate members stats. Can't post on their walls. The syndicate forum is hit or miss as far as posting. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. The street assult chat is also hit or miss. And we almost never get splash screens after a battle.

These are very important tools that are essential to planning and communication. We're in the dark unable to even get guys to our chat apps because we have no way of talking to them. And it's been like this for a very long time. Thanks.

cc thunder
04-05-2016, 08:26 AM
I really wish something would be done with the android version of the game. We can't see syndicate members stats. Can't post on their walls. The syndicate forum is hit or miss as far as posting. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. The street assult chat is also hit or miss. And we almost never get splash screens after a battle.

These are very important tools that are essential to planning and communication. We're in the dark unable to even get guys to our chat apps because we have no way of talking to them. And it's been like this for a very long time. Thanks.

As long as they continue to have people spend gold there's no point in them fixing this. They simply don't care as long as the money keeps rolling in, the actual quality of the game itself has been shown to be little or no concern to them

-Batman-
04-07-2016, 04:24 PM
Why doesn't the Offensive Driving School boost building show up under profile bonuses like previous boost buildings

Foty
04-26-2016, 05:51 AM
When will the force closes, lag, and freezing be addressed? This has been going on for a very long time and has only gotten worse. I have forgotten how many SA's we've lost because half of my syn gets locked out by either a force close or the game reboots itself. It also takes a while to load a rivals stats.Upgrade your servers, get more, or something. Maybe if we didn't have to fight to play the game and stay in it, it would become fun again and people would buy more gold. Right now, it's a headache.

Vile Lynn
04-26-2016, 06:48 AM
When will the force closes, lag, and freezing be addressed? This has been going on for a very long time and has only gotten worse. I have forgotten how many SA's we've lost because half of my syn gets locked out by either a force close or the game reboots itself. It also takes a while to load a rivals stats.Upgrade your servers, get more, or something. Maybe if we didn't have to fight to play the game and stay in it, it would become fun again and people would buy more gold. Right now, it's a headache.

What device are you using?

Please note: when posting about an issue, please include the device type... it matters.

Foty
04-26-2016, 10:36 AM
What device are you using?

Please note: when posting about an issue, please include the device type... it matters.

I'm on droid

Dipstik
04-27-2016, 07:32 PM
Problem diagnosed!

name
05-04-2016, 11:56 PM
Bring back the hood-art instead of giving me the option to disable all art (which is better for my income)?

Foty
05-09-2016, 01:07 PM
Problem diagnosed!

I know players on iOS having same issues.

Scott Guiney
05-27-2016, 12:50 AM
When are you going to fix the problem of iOS getting the free videos? I've bin waiting for over 2 yrs and both gree and apple say it's the others fault and they need to fix the problem on there end wtf!!!

Mrs Cash
05-30-2016, 09:21 AM
Will Android users ever be able to purchase Street Assault equipment at discount prices at any time, like IOS users? Where we can go into the /store/special/ tab, and not have to worry about it during a battle?

IOS:
If I go to the store, I can buy 100 choppers for $12,000,000, at any time.

Android:
If I go to the store, I can buy 100 choppers for $16,000,000, at any time.
If I do it during an Assault, I can buy 100 choppers for $12,000,000, and must first deplete my current stash in order to do so.

Dat Guy
05-30-2016, 09:29 PM
Can we get a third LTQ to go live?

montecore
05-30-2016, 10:29 PM
my idea: LTQ week. obscene amounts of energy will be required as you try to discover which of the 50 LTQs nets the secret special prize: 20% mod of your choice.

plavine
05-31-2016, 05:13 AM
1) LTQ's have gotten a bit more enjoyable now that the energy has been been lowered
2) never been crazy about the new raid boss format , prefer the old one
3) regular epic boss still too difficult - I do my 5 per day assigned to me plus the extra few I can do on the last day
4 ) - the new blood boss though is a good event. My only complaint is anyone can have the same accomplices . I won my two highest accomplices way back( one in a box event) - and now I can be beaten by any level 50 who wants to spend gold. Maybe those older accomplices should have their numbers raised

Mrs Cash
06-03-2016, 06:43 AM
Fix the Android Raid Boss leaderboards. As well as the reward splash screens.
Currently, all 4 showed no placement when indeed I placed on all 4.

Long-time problem, smh

cajunman
06-03-2016, 11:17 AM
I would like to know what the tie breaker is for highest boss killed in boss raid is. nowhere on these forums or in game does it show what the tiebreaker is for being tied with another team. we were tied with several teams for top 50 in highest boss killed and finished out of the top 50. We had more total bosses killed in the second category, so obviously that isn't the first tie-breaker.
Seeing as they changed the format maybe they can tell us what the tie-breaker is for a tie in highest level boss killed.

Mrs Cash
06-03-2016, 02:39 PM
I would like to know what the tie breaker is for highest boss killed in boss raid is. nowhere on these forums or in game does it show what the tiebreaker is for being tied with another team. we were tied with several teams for top 50 in highest boss killed and finished out of the top 50. We had more total bosses killed in the second category, so obviously that isn't the first tie-breaker.
Seeing as they changed the format maybe they can tell us what the tie-breaker is for a tie in highest level boss killed.

Omg, I know, right?!?!
We were just wondering the same thing. We finished 504, tied with many teams that finished with the same level that made it into the T500, that had a better permanent bonus. Total BS! We rarely use gold, maybe that comes into play. Top50? I would guess u guys use plenty.

I just sent in a ticket, can't wait to see THIS explanation...

I found thus a little comical; when I send in a ticket, it goes to a funzio email address. Modern War too.

POW!
06-03-2016, 10:47 PM
Ltq is terrible. Bring back the prior ltq. Been working elite collection from start with 4300 stamina. I'm on 2/3 and have 2 of 6 tokens with 15 hours left.

If I do the other ltq I get prizes that don't jump my stats and just enough powers to do a hand full of low production and 2 high level productions.

plavine
06-07-2016, 12:41 PM
Ltq is terrible. Bring back the prior ltq. Been working elite collection from start with 4300 stamina. I'm on 2/3 and have 2 of 6 tokens with 15 hours left.

If I do the other ltq I get prizes that don't jump my stats and just enough powers to do a hand full of low production and 2 high level productions.

These new ones are a waste : the drop rate for elite couldn't be 1%

sister morphine
06-23-2016, 12:46 AM
If it hasn't been mentioned can something be done to fix the appalling lag on the game. Sometimes when I tap on the store (or more often on the equipment tab) or on the box event, I have to wait anything up to 20 seconds or longer to get a response. Grrrr!

PhantomNine
07-01-2016, 03:21 PM
SA items no longer in store? Very inconvenient! It was a better system when we were able to stock up those SA items from the store.

PhantomNine
07-01-2016, 03:23 PM
If we could get rid of, sell or trade our excess inventory our devices would run smoother.

Mrs Cash
07-02-2016, 10:16 AM
SA items no longer in store? Very inconvenient! It was a better system when we were able to stock up those SA items from the store.

I still see them, actually now there is two of each. On Android.
My gripe is that they still can only purchased at full price, choppers = 100 for 1.6m in the store. Can only purchase for 1.2m during a SA ***after*** depleting entire chopper stash. When will THAT get fixed???

Vile Lynn
07-07-2016, 11:56 AM

I still see them, actually now there is two of each. On Android.
My gripe is that they still can only purchased at full price, choppers = 100 for 1.6m in the store. Can only purchase for 1.2m during a SA ***after*** depleting entire chopper stash. When will THAT get fixed???

On iOS, they've been moved to:
Menu>>Store>>Equipment>>Vehicles
Assault Choppers: $160K, buy anytime just like any other vehicle.
Assault Demons are here, too... no longer under Special tab.

I didn't run out of Choppers during the last SA, so I'm not sure what is prompted when one runs out during a battle... or if iOS still gets the "100 for $120K discount" anymore, but I doubt it. Maybe it just sends you to the store to buy more, most likely.

Vile Lynn
07-07-2016, 11:59 AM
Syndicate Base (SB) Feedback:

Would be helpful to see Generation Goals while in the SB.

DjSyla
07-14-2016, 10:02 AM
***** INVENTORY *****
Have long mentioned we really really would benefit with smoother play and alot less lag if we could have a Recycle/Remove option for inventory like you do in Modern War please.. my minis with as little as 1000 units run really fast.. but main with 27,000 is alot slower.. it would resolve alot of ppls lag on older devices considerably. Im now on S6 which has better hardware to handle the ram usage but my old device S3, could take upto 3 minutes to load the game on my main but, my minis (again with the vastly reduced inventory) would load up in 30 seconds

Please DO introduce this to CC
Thanks ☺

Dat Guy
07-15-2016, 06:21 AM
I want to direct this feedback directly to Yoshikazu Tanaka. If you can not understand why you can not change the rules in the middle of a competition, then I and your ancestors have lost all faith in you.

montecore
07-15-2016, 07:06 AM
oh the dishonor!

Nighteg
07-15-2016, 09:03 AM
Our developers should do a Harakiri to wash the shame away!

SonsOfAlex
07-16-2016, 10:10 AM
Here is my feedback that seriously affects game play.

During the Street Assault! war, towards the end of the 30 minute play, as your selecting units to drop your nodes on, it's a real game changer when a "reward" window pops up as your trying to win the battle. This untimely pop up causing you to lose valuable time to win the game and can ultimately cause you to lose the battle. This "reward" pop up needs to show at the END of the battle, not during the battle.

Thanks for reading my feedback.

Mrs Cash
07-18-2016, 09:42 AM
oh the dishonor!

Here is my feedback that seriously affects game play.

During the Street Assault! war, towards the end of the 30 minute play, as your selecting units to drop your nodes on, it's a real game changer when a "reward" window pops up as your trying to win the battle. This untimely pop up causing you to lose valuable time to win the game and can ultimately cause you to lose the battle. This "reward" pop up needs to show at the END of the battle, not during the battle.

Thanks for reading my feedback.

I have sent countless tickets in about those horrible popups. Nobody on the other end cares.

montecore
07-18-2016, 08:56 PM
I have sent countless tickets in about those horrible popups. Nobody on the other end cares.

it is more important to them to constantly flash in game ads (or at best a sad attempt at positive reinforcement) than to offer a good game experience. SA and some battles are won and lost in seconds with whole teams trying to score. why would anyone think its a good idea to have a pop up that interrupts game play at the most heated moments?

Mrs Cash
09-07-2016, 12:40 PM
it is more important to them to constantly flash in game ads (or at best a sad attempt at positive reinforcement) than to offer a good game experience. SA and some battles are won and lost in seconds with whole teams trying to score. why would anyone think its a good idea to have a pop up that interrupts game play at the most heated moments?

An even worse popup is the one that says 'out of time to declare'. That one hangs up deployment even longer, since it hangs around longer. It shows up like clockwork with 30 minutes remaining in the event. Extremely intrusive when there is under 2 minutes left in a current SA.

Gree, STOP ALL POPUPS DURING A STREET ASSAULT, PERIOD. Why is this so difficult for them to understand?

Nighteg
09-07-2016, 03:54 PM
...Nobody on the other end cares.

That sums up the entire Gree experience. But hey, there's a sale!

Evan1000
09-07-2016, 05:26 PM
I wouldn't mind the pop-ups if there wasn't an unbearable lag where I get to stare at the SA map frozen at 1 minute remaining whilst my team is going for the win and I can't even get in to help.

Dj ANGERFiST
09-09-2016, 05:09 PM
List of things to do/fix ☺

1: Delete/Recycle to clear up Inventory
2: KP button crashing many androids (broken)
3: Ability to post on synd members walls (broken)
4: Ability to view Rivals profiles (broken)
5: Synd name changing LOCK during locked events
6: Prevent reward popups during a battle
7: Store overhaul (outdated)
8: Demons not paying out for SA synd win (broken)
9: Reduce Stamima regen time
10: Reduce Deploy regen time
11: Change Raid Boss style
12: Change names of Duplicated Old Rewards
13: Better communication between Dev & CS team.
14: Seperate gold needed Limited Goals
15: Increase daily Video Gold limit from 20 bars
16: Mix up bonus rewards from war/sa/ltb (be creative)
17: Reduce SA lag near end of battles

Portnoy
09-10-2016, 02:50 AM
List of things to do/fix ☺

1: Delete/Recycle to clear up Inventory
2: KP button crashing many androids (broken)
3: Ability to post on synd members walls (broken)
4: Ability to view Rivals profiles (broken)
5: Synd name changing LOCK during locked events
6: Prevent reward popups during a battle
7: Store overhaul (outdated)
8: Demons not paying out for SA synd win (broken)
9: Reduce Stamima regen time
10: Reduce Deploy regen time
11: Change Raid Boss style
12: Change names of Duplicated Old Rewards
13: Better communication between Dev & CS team.
14: Seperate gold needed Limited Goals
15: Increase daily Video Gold limit from 20 bars
16: Mix up bonus rewards from war/sa/ltb (be creative)

Listen to him......if u don't want to see ur user base shrinking continuously.....pleaseeeeeeee

<3 Hz
09-12-2016, 08:32 PM
Most seriously needed:

Pop up blocker
iOS 10 support

Kanet
09-13-2016, 10:12 AM
It will be nice if the list of goals can be organise, regroup all ltq, SA goals and others together, it's boring to search where is certains goals, more when order change everytimes we pass a step of a goal.

Foty
09-13-2016, 11:04 AM
Gree listening to all that and doing that would mean they know how to read and actually care about the game or players.

Foty
09-14-2016, 12:06 AM
How about letting us exchange the old sa deploy items for new ones. I have i don't know how many sirens, comets, soljahs, pyros, and bruisers on my accts. They just sit there since they got changed after i think the 3rd sa. Maybe boost up rp drop rate and let us buy stat items with those. They just sit unused except to buy uzis in rb.

Dj ANGERFiST
09-14-2016, 11:15 AM
The Store is will be getting a fresh new update ☺
Cant tell you when but they are on it ☺

Foty
09-15-2016, 09:07 AM
Maybe they should update the servers first. Get some that can handle the needs of the game and wont shut down every other day.

Mrs Cash
10-13-2016, 09:08 AM
It will be nice if the list of goals can be organise, regroup all ltq, SA goals and others together, it's boring to search where is certains goals, more when order change everytimes we pass a step of a goal.

2 more for the wish list...
18. YES, please sort/organize the goals, finding things is infuriating.
19. Add a "confirm gold use" button. Double tapping with or without a lag gets costly.

sister morphine
10-14-2016, 06:02 AM
YES, please sort/organize the goals, finding things is infuriating.
Even worse when a goal suddenly shifts in the list despite the quest level not having changed!

Evan1000
10-14-2016, 03:00 PM
I couldn't care less about creativity of the prizes, what I care about is a consistency in the prizes.

Prizes have absolutely no value in this game, and what I mean by that is the value of the same prize is constantly changing over and over again so you can obtain a certain prize for tons of gold one day, and free the very next.

This constantly screws players of their money and gold, and is not an effective business module if you want to keep your players happy, which never seems to be GREE's intent when they do something like this. Duplicate prizes are a big factor into this, as are the individual war prizes, and the fact that you can buy 5% mafia attack with huge raw stats for 249 gold and 5% mafia attack with no raw stats is the Top 1 Syndicate war prize.

I think this is beyond fixing, but GREE can change it for the future and keep players happy here on out if they change the way prizes are given out now. But of course they won't, and my post will continue to go unnoticed as they have been for years... except for the trolls who will comment and complain about my complaining.

Foty
10-24-2016, 07:00 AM
Vile, still cant post pm's, posts here barely go thru. Every time I hit post button, all I get is a white screen.

Mrs Cash
10-24-2016, 01:52 PM
Also, Androids still cannot purchase Street Assault items, specifically choppers, in bulk (100), at a discount, like iOS, in \store\special\. Only during actual SA and chopper stash must be depleted. Very inconvenient.

The Godfather
10-28-2016, 03:41 AM
For me personally the buildings section is outdated and found do with a complete overhaul the buildings are useless in there only the ltb buildings are worth purchasing. Look at the buildings you get on modern war a tonne better try and bring this up to date please.

Mrs Cash
11-12-2016, 04:00 PM
This game used to be interesting. Remember when stats actually meant something? A person had to work hard to lift their stats. Now, anyone can buy them.
Something else to be considered in rival algorithm is iph. How can I retaliate against someone whose iph is 50-95% lower than my own? And my iph sucks to begin with...

chubbibee
11-22-2016, 06:14 PM
What I would Like to see How about adding to Syndicate Research, Increased Token Drop Rate! To give you some kind of a decent chance to Finish Elite/Ultimate 1-3 Goals. Especially in Ultimate goal Round 3 in Japan Town Its nearly Impossible to finish that goal!

King Ma$$
11-27-2016, 02:47 PM
A base building that you can produce gold.... brilliant idea lol

My2cents
11-27-2016, 10:56 PM
Some new money buildings would be nice

Ryse_
11-28-2016, 09:17 AM
Happy New Year!

Let's start a new CC feedback sticky for 2016...

I did a search on "One Click Clear" in this thread, and didn't see anything. So, my suggestion is:

Modify the text box number to display 1 instead of 20 inside the One Click Clear option .. so, it'll really be 1 click .. instead of having to tap the minus button 20 times to get the text box to display 1 instead of 20

mistech
11-30-2016, 09:20 PM
Thank you for setting eb kingpin hits to 0 again.

All kingpin "rewards" should be 0 gold to use, including opening double crates. It costs a lot of gold to maintain and raise our kingpin levels, to then charge to use the rewards is not really fair.

I for one have never used double crate kingpin opens having to use gold, Since gold needed and used to reset hits already, knowing I could get a worthless item x2 as I often hear others 'moan', to be polite, about. Setting that to 0 as well would be another big step forward in giving incentive to increase kingpin levels further for more to use.

I have stopped trying to raise kingpin past the eb hits, since they are free, due to all items costing gold. A couple "free" kingpin rewards during HATE/REVENGE would be great as well seeing as it takes A LOT to open that level in gold per month to get and maintain. Can leave some gold, but some free ones for each event rewards are given would be nice.

Thank You.

Long time CC player, since game was made available, 6 phones and 3 iPads ago. Lol

Nighteg
12-01-2016, 05:15 PM
I still wonder if gree developers can read..

sister morphine
12-01-2016, 10:51 PM
I can't be the only person who is mad as hell about the vast number of Nimbus Sale Conversion and SA influence Conversion goals clogging up the tab right now. They are only relevant for players who won or purchased temporary influence bonus items in previous events, but their presence means the elite collection goal (and I think the ultimate collection goal) for the new LTQ is not showing and not working. A whole day of the event wasted until the Nimbus goal clears, and fingers crossed they appear then.

I'd guess the big gold spenders won't be affected by this, but they're a tiny part of the player constituency. Please Gree, take these irrelevant goals off the list and just stick a news item up for the players to say which items have been converted.

tedomedo
12-04-2016, 10:52 PM
I have some kind of free gold ad bug. Last month always i get the same ad which shows my country's shop, this ad contains mini youtube window (i have to tap triangle to activate the ad) and the ad lasts almost 2 minutes. Also always i get error message with dismiss button, i can still tap outside of this error message and turn the ad on. The last thing: during this (potential) bug, free gold ads are available only up to 3 times per day, i could get more before.

Mrs Cash
12-05-2016, 03:14 PM
How about adding event start times to the globe? All events used to start 3pm PST, but now Raid Boss has gone rogue. Non-USA players need to know!

King Ma$$
12-05-2016, 05:23 PM
I have some kind of free gold ad bug. Last month always i get the same ad which shows my country's shop, this ad contains mini youtube window (i have to tap triangle to activate the ad) and the ad lasts almost 2 minutes. Also always i get error message with dismiss button, i can still tap outside of this error message and turn the ad on. The last thing: during this (potential) bug, free gold ads are available only up to 3 times per day, i could get more before.

Not a gree issue. Falls on tapjoy

mistech
12-06-2016, 10:24 AM
Why can't iOS get free gold videos like droid? Any specific reason for this as lots iOS people would like to know.

Thank you!

tedomedo
12-07-2016, 12:20 PM
Android is the same, yesterday i got only 1 video.

chubbibee
12-09-2016, 02:52 PM
Why is the Standard, Elite and Ultimate 3 round part That Drop Tokens to get Item prize is Gone??? Will it be Back??

Dj ANGERFiST
12-09-2016, 05:43 PM
Why is the Standard, Elite and Ultimate 3 round part That Drop Tokens to get Item prize is Gone??? Will it be Back??

Its gone because it was broken last cycle.

Mrs Cash
12-12-2016, 02:03 PM
Since the last version update, 7.8.0, the Android lag has gotten unbearable.
Have to go in and out of the battle to eventually get an updated screen. Not updating in real time. Horribly slow.
Collecting and depositing is painfully slow. Then it shows not deposited, but when u try to redeposit, it says $10 minimum reqd.
Opening the hourly box is slloooowwwwww too.
Going to the syndicate base is slow. Collecting resources is slow. Sometimes you have to exit the game and reenter just to collect resources.
What the heck?!?!!!?!! Other synd members say its even worse for them. SA doesn't update in real time, difficult during last minute.

end rant

Foty
12-13-2016, 07:45 AM
Have to go in and out of the battle to eventually get an updated screen. Not updating in real time. Horribly slow.
Collecting and depositing is painfully slow. Then it shows not deposited, but when u try to redeposit, it says $10 minimum reqd.
Going to the syndicate base is slow. Collecting resources is slow. Sometimes you have to exit the game and reenter just to collect resources.
What the heck?!?!!!?!! Other synd members say its even worse for them. SA doesn't update in real time, difficult during last minute.

end rant

I agree 100% Sa hasn't updated in real time for a while for me tho. I have to exit screen then come back to get actual scores. Collection has been slow for a while as well. Please fix before sa or there will be many many more complaints.

Foty
12-13-2016, 07:55 AM

You're lucky. Most players don't get free gold from the videos anymore. When I do it, says reward will be paid out shortly, then nothing. Don't think its tapjoy as I cant get gold from them either. And we shouldn't have to Dl a separate app to get things from the game.

Dat Guy
12-16-2016, 05:49 PM

end rant

This times a thousand! The last two minutes of SA are now unplayable for me. The map screen just completely freezes up.

The time it takes to purchase items from the black market section of the syndicate area can now be measured in minutes.

The game is currently ZERO fun to play!

Foty
12-22-2016, 02:00 PM
Again GREE is rewarding those that spend obscene amounts of gold with prizes and giving a big screw u to the rest of us. When (or if) GREE realizes that only about 5-10% of their customer base are heavy spenders that can benefit from those offers, maybe they will realize that they are driving people away from playing. Oh wait, that would require them to have brains and care about more than money.

Nighteg
12-24-2016, 09:26 AM
Again GREE is rewarding those that spend obscene amounts of gold with prizes and giving a big screw u to the rest of us. When (or if) GREE realizes that only about 5-10% of their customer base are heavy spenders that can benefit from those offers, maybe they will realize that they are driving people away from playing. Oh wait, that would require them to have brains and care about more than money.

They gave you a war for Christmas! What else could you possibly want??

King Ma$$
12-24-2016, 03:59 PM
Battle AND h&r lol

Gr3g
12-31-2016, 09:43 AM
Does this mean that they'll finally close this thread and make a new one for 2017?

That is feedback on how long the thread has been up for.

sister morphine
12-31-2016, 11:01 PM
Does this mean that they'll finally close this thread and make a new one for 2017?

That is feedback on how long the thread has been up for.
Hardly; the thread was up for the year.

Feedback would be to see how many of the complaints and comments have been addressed since its been up. :)

Vile Lynn
01-09-2017, 05:05 PM
I guess I can unsticky this thread for 2016 and bring in the new year with many best wishes for a great and better 2017!

I won't close or lock this thread... I'll go thru it and see what feedback or changes have been done...

Later 2016!

Mr. Nezzar
01-09-2017, 05:22 PM
Don't bother with feedback, you don't get paid enough for that. Changes, lol. But if you can unsticky stuff why is all that old crap still up?

King Ma$$
01-10-2017, 02:29 PM
Should just be locked IMO

montecore
01-14-2017, 11:13 PM
Tickets are best way for issues.

Greeny1
01-15-2017, 05:05 PM
Should just be locked IMO

Game should be locked IMO

dull as hell these days

SA repetitive and boring, battle now pointless as no one cares, H&R been awful from the start, RB absolutely awful (notice they thought it was so bad they didn't use it in other gree games...lol), LTQ same old stuff with collections gone so generally people avoid as its not worth it.

Needs serious improvements to keep this one alive......doubt it will happen