PDA

View Full Version : Linking accounts

levelhead
01-11-2016, 04:53 AM
Can anyone help. I have an old account on my old outdated mobile phone and want to link it to my tab. But I have a couple of good bases and don't want to lose them. If I click on old device on mobile then new device on my tab will I lose what accounts I have on my tablet or will it link it. Sorry I know there maybe a thread on this but finding it is the question

Agent Orange
01-11-2016, 05:15 AM
If you have ever linked that account before it won't work if not just follow the prompts. If you are linking android to ios select link different device. You should not loose anything however knowing how screwed up this app can be take screen shots of EVERYTHING before you do anything.

levelhead
01-11-2016, 06:05 AM
Thanks agent. I'm unsure if I have moved that account from one mobile to another as i never play mw on a mobile. Just to use it camp etc. If I have transferred it before from one mobile to another as I know my old Nokia was old i think i transferred to my old Samsung fame but that's outdated to now lol will get screen shots lol

Sheldor Sir
01-11-2016, 07:48 AM
depends if it has ever been linked to a gamecentre or google play account, if it has then it is possible to get them moved but it's takes a LOT of begging and trying to convince them that you own both accounts, which I suppose is to stop people trading giving accounts away

Annihilator2
01-11-2016, 11:07 AM
Exactly. You will transfer accounts from droid to iOS and vice-versa freely. You shall see your accounts on new device if you use the same OS and the same Game Center or google play account. You cannot transfer your accounts on the same OS if you changed Game Center or Google play account. You need to turn to Gree support in last scenario

levelhead
01-11-2016, 11:08 AM
depends if it has ever been linked to a gamecentre or google play account, if it has then it is possible to get them moved but it's takes a LOT of begging and trying to convince them that you own both accounts, which I suppose is to stop people trading giving accounts away

Been trying to link them all day keep getting the screen this device is on a different Google account. When I look its on the same Google account. I have great respect for the cs who would work for a company that always has gliches and complaints. I thought about asking, but after giving all my screen shots on receipts, times I logged on, the usual base name, number etc etc. They just closed my ticket. Kissed goodbye to my first account.so I will not ask again. I don't give nothing to the game so don't expect anything ;)

DEWIN NUTTIN
01-11-2016, 04:18 PM
Been trying to link them all day keep getting the screen this device is on a different Google account. When I look its on the same Google account. I have great respect for the cs who would work for a company that always has gliches and complaints. I thought about asking, but after giving all my screen shots on receipts, times I logged on, the usual base name, number etc etc. They just closed my ticket. Kissed goodbye to my first account.so I will not ask again. I don't give nothing to the game so don't expect anything ;)

Yes, its all a wash when THEGREE is involved, mate. LOL