PDA

View Full Version : So you still have to log in twice

Helios Von Elisar
01-11-2016, 04:52 AM
I quit playing a week before Xmas. But I was bored this a.m. so I logged in to see if any changes had been done to the game. And I got the empty base with an error message. So maybe I'll try again in February. Or maybe not. Doesn't seem like Gree is interested in fixing glitches or retaining players.

Jg48
01-11-2016, 05:25 AM
You finally won. Good luck

Agent Orange
01-11-2016, 05:27 AM
Nope working as intended, which appears to be to get players to quit.

Annihilator2
01-11-2016, 11:00 AM
I quit playing a week before Xmas. But I was bored this a.m. so I logged in to see if any changes had been done to the game. And I got the empty base with an error message. So maybe I'll try again in February. Or maybe not. Doesn't seem like Gree is interested in fixing glitches or retaining players.

Close the game and enter again

giz
01-11-2016, 03:27 PM
It's happened to me too I logged out and back in took 3 goes but worked fine after

Helios Von Elisar
01-13-2016, 04:49 AM
Close the game and enter again

It's a very annoying glitch that has been around for quite a while. I shouldn't have to start ANY app twice to use it. In fact, I refuse to do so. As long as that glitch is in the game I'm not.

But you go ahead and restart your game. It works for you.

Annihilator2
01-13-2016, 09:35 AM
It's a very annoying glitch that has been around for quite a while. I shouldn't have to start ANY app twice to use it. In fact, I refuse to do so. As long as that glitch is in the game I'm not.

Don't say this me. I am tired from this restarts.

But nothing to wait. Gree programmers are so unprofessional! They cannot remove unspeakable NPCs from maps. And management hates their customers. There is a lot of bugs for so long time!

Agent Orange
01-13-2016, 02:47 PM

On Android you have to log out then back in to get the Raid Boss screen to appear. Yes this is unbelievably sloppy/incompetent programming.