PDA

View Full Version : Purchasing items and the arrows next to them...

SCTW
01-10-2016, 08:17 AM
I could have sworn that sometime in the recent past, when I went to the store to purchase equipment, there would be arrows next to items indicating which would increase my attack/defense stats.

It now seems that every item has arrows next to it. Is it just me, or does everyone see this as well?

If so, why??? It was so useful to only have the arrows next to items that were worth purchasing to increase stats.

SCTW

crime cow
01-10-2016, 09:32 AM
I had to go look, but I'm on ios and I don't have any issues with my arrows. I didn't do either of the recent updates either.

Jcw9811
01-10-2016, 01:35 PM
I could have sworn that sometime in the recent past, when I went to the store to purchase equipment, there would be arrows next to items indicating which would increase my attack/defense stats.

It now seems that every item has arrows next to it. Is it just me, or does everyone see this as well?

If so, why??? It was so useful to only have the arrows next to items that were worth purchasing to increase stats.

SCTW

I'm assuming u did the update where u can no longer see your stats. It's just a display glitch saying that you have 0 items total so the game thinks that any item will affect your stats. GREE has submitted the update to Apple according to a syn member of mine who sent in a ticket and they are just waiting on Apple to approve it

Nighteg
01-10-2016, 04:08 PM
It's gree's way of tricking you into buying more useless crap.