PDA

View Full Version : Change To Faction Locking Behavior During Frontline

Grunt90
01-08-2016, 03:24 PM
In response to:
We wanted to let everyone know about a change made to faction locking behavior during the Frontline and World Domination events. Players will not be able to leave or join any factions during these events, even if they were not in a faction prior to the start of the event, or are a new player. Please ensure that you are in the correct faction prior to the start of these events, otherwise you will not be able to move. Although we are not aware of any such issues with the new system, if we detect attempts to circumvent the faction locking system through any glitches, exploits or hacks we reserve the right to take action against those accounts to preserve a fair game for all players. We hope everyone has a fun and fair time in these events!

FAIR? What's fair about allowing droid users get free gold from videos every day and iOS users get none? That's quintessential unfairness if you ask me. Gree should deposit an equivalent amount of free gold in all iOS accounts daily to match what the droid users can get. Otherwise, you necessarily give the advantage to droid users by making gold boost buildings available in the MW Store.

J-manKometh96
01-08-2016, 04:32 PM
And what about the whole time iOS users had vids and droid didn't? The game is broken, dying, and never going to be close to good again. Just let it go and enjoy the pretty lights as it goes up in flames.

Bndawgs
01-08-2016, 06:13 PM
Sounds like someone is mad his bot can't bring in a ton of minis

tigerlion
01-08-2016, 10:26 PM
Sounds like someone is mad his bot can't bring in a ton of minis

lol, looks like it

Agent Orange
01-09-2016, 05:41 AM
Fair? Are you kidding? Android had been locked out of gold videos for months.

Android Leaders cannot buy walls, app freezes. Anndroid players cannot see who has attacked or raided them in their newsfeed. Updates fail to load if you do not have a device with more then 1gb of system heap. Shall I continue....

Annihilator2
01-09-2016, 09:48 AM
Fair? Are you kidding? Android had been locked out of gold videos for months.

Android Leaders cannot buy walls, app freezes. Anndroid players cannot see who has attacked or raided them in their newsfeed. Updates fail to load if you do not have a device with more then 1gb of system heap. Shall I continue....

Fully agree.
Gree laughes. Changing the small option in game play instead of fixing the real bugs. They are not able to remove "unspeakable" but waste time on the FL faction jumping.

levelhead
01-09-2016, 10:18 AM
FAIR? What's fair about allowing droid users get free gold from videos every day and iOS users get none? That's quintessential unfairness if you ask me. Gree should deposit an equivalent amount of free gold in all iOS accounts daily to match what the droid users can get. Otherwise, you necessarily give the advantage to droid users by making gold boost buildings available in the MW Store.

You made a valid point till you made this quote. Awwww you made me laugh to the point my family looked at me strange. At least we all know at least one person cannot do the unfair glich. But Until you know the full facts about the difference between what andriod get and ios get I would not make quote's like above. Makes you look stupid... I have noticed that ppl who like to hack/glich are mainly greedy so not surprised your complaining about the gold issue ;)

Jg48
01-09-2016, 10:52 AM
I can still watch vids and get gold on android. But choose not to because I have better things to do.

Jg48
01-09-2016, 10:57 AM
Plus got to love the lack of f ing support on the forum from mods and devs.

levelhead
01-09-2016, 02:37 PM
Plus got to love the lack of f ing support on the forum from mods and devs.

Who are they lol there like big brother (watching) only take action when needs must. ;)

DEWIN NUTTIN
01-09-2016, 03:08 PM
Who are they lol there like big brother (watching) only take action when needs must. ;)

I choose to refer to THEM as the OVERLORDS or OVERSEERS. LOL

WBS
01-09-2016, 06:00 PM
I choose to see them as s bunch of incompetent chimps. And I mean no offense to any Chimps reading this.

DEWIN NUTTIN
01-09-2016, 07:07 PM
I choose to see them as s bunch of incompetent chimps. And I mean no offense to any Chimps reading this.

Chimps are quite intelligent, savvy, and wily.

Please, let's not disparage all of the wonderful, clever, honest, and hard working chimps.

WBS
01-10-2016, 05:25 AM
Chimps are quite intelligent, savvy, and wily.

Please, let's not disparage all of the wonderful, clever, honest, and hard working chimps.

I guess to be fair to myself I did only disparage "incompetent" chimps or the Gree species of Chimps.