PDA

View Full Version : DF and Epic+ Armor Fusions

dpalbldelf
01-07-2016, 12:40 PM
Just came back to the back from ~ 6 month absence. I was noticing that there is not much in the way of new Epic fusions and DF's are still not fusible. I know that no one from IUGO, or Gree, monitors their own forums anymore, but I was curious as to others thoughts on when DF's should become fusible?

I personally think they should be allowed a chance to be fused as there are no longer and new decent epics being added to the game. (NOTE: EB epics are a joke as their stats just followed along with the 4*). Perhaps adding the chance for epic+'s to be fused?

Thoughts?

WatermelonSeed
01-07-2016, 01:19 PM
I believe the first Dragonforged came out around early April 2015. So it should be really soon...

xWolfSlayerx
01-07-2016, 03:25 PM
I believe the first Dragonforged came out around early April 2015. So it should be really soon...

Maybe in June as GREE still needs the extra 2 months of money milking to make the Dragonsforged as 'exclusive and valuable' as they can.

dpalbldelf
01-11-2016, 11:03 AM
You may be right Wolf. 1 year and then allow for the older DF's to be fused. With the "snowflake" craftable DF, I think that it may happen. I am still curious as to why they still haven't allowed for a chance of an EPIC+ to be fused. The regular DF's now exceed the epic+ stats.

I wonder which decisions are made by Gree, and which are made by IUGO in regards to those design changes.

Adisty
01-12-2016, 08:42 AM
I am still curious as to why they still haven't allowed for a chance of an EPIC+ to be fused.

No + armors can be gained from fusing. They set it up that way, so that the only way they can be obtained is through rewards, collection events and chests. If non-spenders could get plus versions from fusing, it might discourage people from buying chests.

xWolfSlayerx
01-12-2016, 08:38 PM
No + armors can be gained from fusing. They set it up that way, so that the only way they can be obtained is through rewards, collection events and chests. If non-spenders could get plus versions from fusing, it might discourage people from buying chests.

You're correct, this is GREE's way of making money. I have to give credit for it to them, but it really just encourages me not to spend anything and to not buy chests.

roookey1
01-13-2016, 12:50 AM
I wonder which decisions are made by Gree, and which are made by IUGO in regards to those design changes.
does it matter?

xWolfSlayerx
01-13-2016, 01:33 PM
does it matter?

It depends..