PDA

View Full Version : Dear God, I pray that...

LüK€¥
01-07-2016, 11:03 AM
...you give us a globe...

xWolfSlayerx
01-07-2016, 03:36 PM
...you give us a globe...

Give it a few years, your prayer will be answered then.

LüK€¥
01-07-2016, 11:51 PM
Give it a few years, your prayer will be answered then.

Thank you. I hope it is.

Winnson
01-08-2016, 04:51 AM
I get a level up notice every time I go in game, the crates I have are at zero half the time even though I have plenty, or the crate button disappears entirely.

Yeah, all we need's a globe.

LüK€¥
01-08-2016, 09:37 AM
I get a level up notice every time I go in game, the crates I have are at zero half the time even though I have plenty, or the crate button disappears entirely.

Thought it was me with that level up, 0 crates... And no globe

rotmang
01-08-2016, 10:01 AM
Its android sinds last update. But no globe so its a gamble. Im putting my money on a sa tonight.

LüK€¥
01-08-2016, 11:32 AM
its android sinds last update. But no globe so its a gamble. Im putting my money on a sa tonight.
sa, rb, war, sltq...

Winnson
01-08-2016, 12:19 PM
...And the beat goes on...

Jcw9811
01-08-2016, 12:34 PM
Globe is back and we have a war for anyone that hasn't noticed yet. Also the globe is saying all the current events have already finished haha. Love it how GREE struggles on the easiest stuff

Mrs Cash
01-08-2016, 12:57 PM

Yeah, exactly! 1 of my 2 android devices says I levelled up every time I log in too. I still can't see my synd members stats, nor can I post on their wall, and its been going on for a long time now. Like I've said before, if the globe gave detailed info, I might care. I would rather have the little things fixed than have that useless globe.

Mountnezzy
01-08-2016, 06:02 PM
If you add people from your syn to your mafia you can visit them that way and see stats and relay info

Freddy**
01-08-2016, 07:33 PM
I actually like that the globe is gone. It keeps the game exciting not knowing what is coming up next.

LüK€¥
01-09-2016, 01:35 AM
I actually like that the globe is gone. It keeps the game exciting not knowing what is coming up next.
Actually, that is true... Well done sir!

TheWarthog
01-10-2016, 02:47 PM
Thank you for contacting Gree customer support. Your concerns will be passed along to our design team who will disregard your complaint as petty. Then they will go on with the all important tasks of determining their customers favorite parts of the game so that they can change those. In the meantime we suggspest that you join our gold buyers club like a good little idiot so we can treat you like an abused spouse and beat you to death with useless upgrades and stat inflation st hat won't mean **** in a month. Expect no further reply.