PDA

View Full Version : 10 events, plus war in 11 days? GREE killing us

Hockeydoc
01-05-2016, 07:49 AM
After never ending box events and ILTQs, it now appears that GREE is trying to kill all players by having war in 11 days, and it's a 24 (or 36) hour war. When you include the current trials (yuck) and box event (interesting odds of getting things), there will be a total of 10 events between now and war. Unlike other games where there is a nice mix of short events (a few hours at most) and longer quests, GREE has opted for long, boring, and tedious quests designed to kill players if they want any chance of completing them. This includes lack of sleep, constant disruptions due to timers, and spending lots and lots of gems.

Quantity is NOT the same as Quality. Fewer, quality events have a better chance of encouraging players to spend money than current approach. Instead of overloading the top gemmers (a finite and shrinking number), consider tapping into the larger number of part-time or non-gemmers with events that average players have a shot at completing through the use of a few gems AND within a limited time. (The limited time can be controlled for different time zones by having individual clocks within an overall event clock.)

I know we each make the decision to play this game. However, I continue to have the silly hope that GREE will investigate other options as they work on improving the game. They have made some worthy attempts lately and it would be nice to continue that trend.

Sweet {T} aka Trillian of GoV

E-I
01-05-2016, 03:00 PM
Its absolutely stupid. Plus don't forget that all of the unlisted quests that Gree is putting up that you can only finish by using gems.

E-I
01-05-2016, 03:10 PM
Also, Gree hasn't even started any of the ten events on the schedule, despite the fact that we have a box quest, and antiquary, and a trial quest running as unlisted events.

And since they haven't started any quests yet, that means that 3pm PST tomorrow is the earliest any of those ten can start, so its really 10 events in 9 days (not including the unlisted ones).

The red Baron
01-05-2016, 04:14 PM
Lets think positive, we can select what we want to do and may be, it will be, that some quest will go on duing war.

Voxker
01-22-2016, 11:01 PM
by the time war comes therell be 4 quests on going....

Jnsolberg
01-24-2016, 05:37 AM
One good thing about having all these ILTQs is that Normal is usually pretty easy, and then you can relax unless you want to spend lots of energy refills going for Heroic.

At least the last round of trials (5 trials) wasn't nearly as bad as the one before (12 trials)

Stark.
01-24-2016, 03:04 PM
Would be nice if one of the iLTQs was a GLTQ

Ryosaeba
01-27-2016, 10:55 PM
Wait, where's the "ALL QUESTS MUST BE FINISHED" sign? I don't see why you have the compulsion to want to finish every single quest that's thrown at you. I actually like it. I pick and choose which ones to do. If you want to up your stats, just buy a few of those new units or artifacts. If you want stat bonus boosts, buy a few of those limited time units or boost buildings and skip all the quests except for the guild ones. Heck, even if you're a whale and spend thousands on this, there's no point in doing quests if you can just buy the stat boosts with those limited time units. Then you can pick and choose the quests like health bonus.