PDA

View Full Version : Omg I'm freaking out

silverbackspur
10-31-2011, 07:05 AM
Just transferred my game between two devices and my new game has transferred and my old most important game has dissappeared. I can't believe it. I thought they would both swap over. I have emailed funzio.
Do you guys think they can get my game back some
How, or has anyone else had the same problem. I just thought they would ahhhhh.

Duke.0
10-31-2011, 07:09 AM
.....What?

When you transfer the game i assumed it took your current game and put it on a new device.

Like if i ever got a iphone i would transfer from my ipod to my iphone and my Ipod game would no longer exist....

Wonderstar
10-31-2011, 08:15 AM
Did u use the same Funzio ID for both devices? If u did that, then too bad.. Ur Funzio ID will only tie to the latest saved data.. If u use 2 different ID, then u should have a 3rd device with u. transfer ur old game to the 3rd device so that it's empty now, then u move ur new game to the old device. U can't have 2 saved data in the same phone at the same time. The new data will jus overwrite the old data.. U can email Funzio but it will take u ard one week to get back the game. Tell them ur phone UDID which u wan them to put back the lost data. Don't forget to tell them ur player code as well.

silverbackspur
10-31-2011, 08:47 AM
Yeah i did use the same. Can't believe i was so stupid. I don't know my code either so i guess i have just wasted months of my life.

My only hope is that they can check from my cc name and tie it up to my itunes account as i have purchased gold. Any hopefully restore it for me.

Not sure if it's possible though.

whocareswhatmynameis
10-31-2011, 09:09 AM
I am level 70 and make about 25k an hour.I have one loft building at the moment and 500k in money. Would you recommend that i wait for enough to build a second loft or buy the two movie theaters first, then the second loft.

i would hate to lose a 25K plus/hr income with lofts and movie theaters!!! hope funzio can restore your account! good luck...

silverbackspur
10-31-2011, 09:12 AM
i would hate to lose a 25K plus/hr income with lofts and movie theaters!!! hope funzio can restore your account! good luck...

Thanks it's killing me.
I'm hoping a moderator can confirm if it's possible. I don't mind waiting as long as i know it is possible.

silverbackspur
11-04-2011, 07:46 AM
Respect to funzio. They found my game and put it back on my device after my stupid error of deleting it.
Really impressed with the speed and communication they used to get the matter solved.

Anyone feel free to rob me today as i am syncing all my buildings again.

rozza L80

whocareswhatmynameis
11-04-2011, 07:51 AM
Respect to funzio. They found my game and put it back on my device after my stupid error of deleting it.
Really impressed with the speed and communication they used to get the matter solved.

Anyone feel free to rob me today as i am syncing all my buildings again.

rozza L80

glad everything worked out for you... would love to see your hood... my code's at the bottom

⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓

silverbackspur
11-04-2011, 08:13 AM
added you on both my games. (rozza, silverback)