PDA

View Full Version : Session expired screen

CAPT MICKY D
12-29-2015, 08:26 AM
what's up with this glitch? several times a day I have to restart the game due to this error. Why cant this be fixed?

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-29-2015, 08:37 AM
what's up with this glitch? several times a day I have to restart the game due to this error. Why cant this be fixed?

Sorry, mate, that IS the fix. THEGREE knows best!!

Brown Out
12-29-2015, 10:10 AM
Last update included a new powerful unit named "General Bug Fixes".

Probably an Infantry unit, not sure how to obtain it though.

Fangstorm
01-16-2016, 08:06 AM
so apparently there has still been no effort to fix this bug

Jg48
01-16-2016, 12:26 PM
Gree could not fix anything. Just push new **** out.

It's working as intended thanks for playing

Agent Orange
01-17-2016, 05:06 AM
so apparently there has still been no effort to fix this bug

None what so ever, they continue to push out events stacked upon eachother in some misplaced hope that players will keep spending.

Rolinz
01-18-2016, 08:38 AM
I am still waiting on their update that supposedly will allow me to sell off the damned base decorations!

Customer Support stated the next fix/update will resolve that and it has been 2 fix/updates since then and still "working as intended"!

I guess Customer Support has no idea what the mon.keys are doing in Development?

WBS
01-18-2016, 10:03 AM
Rollins I think it is all a bunch of smoke and mirrors. They know the game is dying and probably have been told to say what you want to hear. It's strange you even got a reply back. My last 3 tickets I got one response saying my issue was fixed and a survey sent, nothing was fixed. The other 2 I never received any response.

levelhead
01-18-2016, 01:52 PM
Was thinking the same. Anyone can put bug fixes for updates. Maybe they need to attach what bugs there fixing. As I have not seen any improvement. Fl was still the same bugs lol

WBS
01-18-2016, 06:15 PM
I think they make you log in twice to have twice the fun.

Rolinz
01-18-2016, 07:50 PM
I think they make you log in twice to have twice the fun.

It is GREE's way of doing a psychological test on seeing who are willing to keep playing or buy gold even with this continuing annoyance.

sbs2716g
01-18-2016, 09:53 PM
if u have noticed, this "session expired " thing will appear if u log on after completing a faction goal (IOS), either in frontline/WD/raid boss/FLTQ etc etc..

u wont get the screen if there is no faction goals completed between the last log in and current log in..

Annihilator2
01-19-2016, 11:16 AM

This problem ("double login") presents on both OSs. We see "session expired" on iOS and "Login failed" on Android.