PDA

View Full Version : A rumor of swapping maxis and minis

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-28-2015, 02:22 AM
Have you heard about the latest twist?

A certain faction I won't name, but you will know them when you see them, can turn mini into maxi.

That also means they turn maxi into mini.

They were once known ALLEGEDLY for their streaking feats.

Looks like they now want to be known for best hack ever.

Why, you might even say they're INSTRUCTING the other members of the tapping CORPS in winning at all costs.

Like most arounbd these parts, they often HOWLED, YELPED, SQUEALED, RATTED, ATE CHEESE about others who THEY alleged were, AHEM, cheating. LOL

By the way, in the interest of FULL disclosure, I spotted this ANOMALY two, maybe three months back. LMFAO

Wanna bet the upcoming WD gonna be fun?

Like Caitlyn, guess they gwan be comin' out, huh???

That blue stacks is amazing, ain't it?

You just gotta love them BOTS!! LOL

Bndawgs
12-28-2015, 06:46 AM
So for wde, do they have the bots just hit the CC over and over in the last few minutes with the newly created minis?

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-28-2015, 07:41 AM
So for wde, do they have the bots just hit the CC over and over in the last few minutes with the newly created minis?

Sorry, I'll explain further.

The minis allow them to get matched with WEAKER fakeshuns.

That's for when they wanted to cruise, and makes STREAKING a breeze.

That was their trial phase.

Now it seems, they're ready to be see at the top of the LOSER BORED.

So, they are able to INCREASE, or DECREASE fakeshun size as needed.

They are able to delude their unsuspecting target.When the match requires it, through the magic of blue stacks, they substitute.

Well, kinda.

They can have a faction of 40, compared of 30 minis and 10 axis become one of 60 maxis.

Yes, mates, they are able to INSTRUCT, OR beat their opponent and Can destrOy Readily any oPponentS.

Or so they say.

Sweet, huh?

Bndawgs
12-28-2015, 11:06 AM
Sorry, I'll explain further.

The minis allow them to get matched with WEAKER fakeshuns.

That's for when they wanted to cruise, and makes STREAKING a breeze.

That was their trial phase.

Now it seems, they're ready to be see at the top of the LOSER BORED.

So, they are able to INCREASE, or DECREASE fakeshun size as needed.

They are able to delude their unsuspecting target.When the match requires it, through the magic of blue stacks, they substitute.

Well, kinda.

They can have a faction of 40, compared of 30 minis and 10 axis become one of 60 maxis.

Yes, mates, they are able to INSTRUCT, OR beat their opponent and Can destrOy Readily any oPponentS.

Or so they say.

Sweet, huh?

I guess. Sounds like they don't have a life

Speed ump
12-28-2015, 07:50 PM
Yes, this method does allow them to play for free, and apparently gree wants people to do so. Care to bet how many teams will begin playing for free by next fl this same way? It seems mr dew perceives this as a hack ( his words, not mine) the persons involved ( as they always do, don't they) claim there's no cheating of any sort going on. So gree wants us all to be able to do 24 mil plus in fl, all for free. Thank you gree. I'm sure all the new free players will appreciate your generousity in this matter. They won't lock factions in fl to prevent this, as they know how much everyone enjoys playing for free. And even the ones who spent to defeat them, or even just face them in fl will end up having played for free, as the great pics and ss explaining who what and how are great fodder for convincing Apple and Google to make things right for having made the mistake of thinking they had to spend. Can anyone say free 5k gold bonus, check, and in the bank. Many more to come

Speed ump
12-28-2015, 08:08 PM
Just a disclaimer, while this method is free, it does cost in time. Lots of time creating those minis, and caring and nurturing them so they grow up to be just the right size. Then you must spoon feed them non stop to your faction during events, and make sure all who enter , leave at the right time and place, and prepare for the next new batch of faces. Maybe taking out a craigslist ad to find some help is in order. I think mr dew can likely help you with the best way to word that if you would like the extra help. Ive found most ( hackers, dews words again, not mine) prefer doing things themselves, the challenge to see just what they can do. I'm sure there's lazier ones though who are only concerned with the end result. Either way, thank you gree for finally giving the community free game play and still compete at the top. I guess the winner will be determined not by spending, but by dedication and time and effort spent in the game. And you only thought the game a leads sucked up all your time. Haha. Wait until you play for free. Get rid of the girlfriends, the family. No more outside events. Let's see your dedication, you asked for it. Here it is. And again, thank you gree

Apollo13
12-28-2015, 09:21 PM
Just sound to me like instead of Dewin Nuttin, someone is doing sumting for a change. Shake the ladder and see what drops.

Bloodlust_revenge
12-28-2015, 11:33 PM
Please keep in mind this is only an issue because Stephen Barnes was unable to keep this advantage only
For himsef and his team. It would not be an issue if he could only use it, as it has always been. DEW as I say not as i DEW

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-29-2015, 12:05 AM
Oh, Snap....

I must again state for clarity, these current ones INSTRUCTing, OR illustrating this unique COncept, aRen't the 1st People to maSter this skill.

Frankly, I'm not whining like some, I'm simply informing those still assuming the role of MUSHROOMS.

Good on you all, happy blue stacking, as you seek the delights of THEGREE gaming.

PS: If you're spoon feeding and nurturing BOTS, you need to step away from blue stacks, because YOU'RE the BOT to the BOT.

This technique, if done properly is easy peasy.

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-29-2015, 12:06 AM
Please keep in mind this is only an issue because Stephen Barnes was unable to keep this advantage only
For himsef and his team. It would not be an issue if he could only use it, as it has always been. DEW as I say not as i DEW

THIS is truth.

Always speak truth to power.

Good in you, mate.

Apollo13
12-29-2015, 02:07 AM
I think calling the team out as hacker or cheater is overboard. For many years, players have complained that the game is skewed towards gold spenders, ignoring the rest. Regardless of how hard some try, they don't seems to be getting nowhere with the game.

Now, there comes a team who is willing to play it a little different... beating the system, is now a cheat or hackers? Why not congratulate them for having a dedicated team, every member willing to go the extra mile for the faction?

This also shows a flaw in the top teams. They can be cracked. Ordinary teams can take them on and beat them.

Lastly, nobody pays attention to the fact that Ghosts 33T scoring in this Frontline is the highest ever Frontline scoring. They are the only team that suck it up and kept upping the ante while other teams just gave in and give up. Bravo, Ghosts.

HGF69
12-29-2015, 03:19 AM
If they are using Bluestacks and not G********n they they ain't that smart.

ju100
12-29-2015, 03:55 AM
If they are using Bluestacks and not G********n they they ain't that smart.

If they're using Bluestacks or Genymotion instead of removing uuid and clearing data, they're not that smart either:rolleyes:

[Edit:]you can also bypass the tutorial to create those minis faster

Speed ump
12-29-2015, 05:11 AM
Noonga, again speaking from your south end. If we were using that cheat, you would not see our names on the leaderboard, as you don't see all their drones names, until way way down. We had a good number of players over a billion, you can't do that with drones. But sounds like typical bird chirping, trying to divert the attention away. Appollo, you havnt seen how they crate these drones. I not simply starting a new game. Also gree has stipulations about abusing glitches and using the game not as intent ended.if you really think gree intends for peopl to play for free, then you really havnt been paying attention. Also I have Ben made aware that they banned two complete teams in another game for exactly the same thing, so apparently gree does not feel it's kosher.

Agent Orange
12-29-2015, 06:43 AM
Bot is such an ugry word.... Scripting so much more elegant, i see the gree has tried to limit the effectivness of Tapzilla����. It didn't work.... Just sayin.....

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-29-2015, 06:48 AM
Bot is such an ugry word.... Scripting so much more elegant, i see the gree has tried to limit the effectivness of Tapzilla����. It didn't work.... Just sayin.....

I've been BOT and TECHNIQUE free for years.

That doesn't mean I'm clueless.

ROTFLMAO

WBS
12-29-2015, 06:54 AM
Did PR1 let Ghosts have first this FL? I was never able to see the leaderboard.

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-29-2015, 07:53 AM
Did PR1 let Ghosts have first this FL? I was never able to see the leaderboard.

Only THEGREE knows for cure.

Speed ump
12-29-2015, 09:53 AM
Pr1 let their baby bird faction carry their banner for them this wd. They stood aside to give the little fellas a crack at it. It was never actually untended for one of their teams not to win, just which team got to do it. Either way they did not take first.

WBS
12-29-2015, 06:18 PM
Pr1 let their baby bird faction carry their banner for them this wd. They stood aside to give the little fellas a crack at it. It was never actually untended for one of their teams not to win, just which team got to do it. Either way they did not take first.

So they made good on their promise.

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-29-2015, 07:23 PM
So they made good on their promise.

Honesty is refreshing.
PR1 never brags, boasts, or bullies unlike some other teams. LOL

Speed ump
12-29-2015, 07:48 PM
I can see the sarcasm just oozing. Better get my boots on

Bloodlust_revenge
12-29-2015, 10:49 PM
Here is another thing you never do barney. Congratulations on winning first. Im glad you seized the opportunity that we presented for you. You did well beating nico. Now, get ready to be crushed this wd if you Aren't yellow

Will be fun :)

WBS
12-30-2015, 07:44 AM
I can see the sarcasm just oozing. Better get my boots on

Oh I see they were being sarcastic. Were you being sarcastic also when you said you never merged? It's hard to tell lies, sarcasm a or truths on a forum.

LüK€¥
12-30-2015, 07:46 AM
Gotta get back to grips with MW. I remember SUP was OSW were the best. Now, PR1? is??

smbass77
12-31-2015, 06:12 AM
I wrote GREE about the cheating that IC is doing. They responded "we are investigating this matter adn do not share the outcomes of these investigations".

In other words, we will not know if they lock factions or ban IC and its members (as i've suggested to gree), until the next FL. by that time more teams will be cheating. There goes the game.

levelhead
12-31-2015, 07:29 AM
I wrote GREE about the cheating that IC is doing. They responded "we are investigating this matter adn do not share the outcomes of these investigations".

In other words, we will not know if they lock factions or ban IC and its members (as i've suggested to gree), until the next FL. by that time more teams will be cheating. There goes the game.

Wow you got a reply from GREE your honoured lol I'm still not sure what the cheat is but there are many ppl that have left a big faction to set up there own as of the state of play with the game. I hope this don't effect small factions of 5+ but my take is GREE should just fix the problem now there are aware of the issue

smbass77
12-31-2015, 07:36 AM
Wow you got a reply from GREE your honoured lol I'm still not sure what the cheat is but there are many ppl that have left a big faction to set up there own as of the state of play with the game. I hope this don't effect small factions of 5+ but my take is GREE should just fix the problem now there are aware of the issue

I know, shocked I got a response....my first response in months. Perhaps it means Gree is taking this serious. Lots of people I know are writing into GREE about this issue. Maybe we'll actually see a GREE response from a moderator.

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-31-2015, 08:25 AM
I know, shocked I got a response....my first response in months. Perhaps it means Gree is taking this serious. Lots of people I know are writing into GREE about this issue. Maybe we'll actually see a GREE response from a moderator.

just an observation from a long time lurker - THEGREE seems to appear when THEGREE's revenue stream is threatened.

smbass77
12-31-2015, 08:36 AM
just an observation from a long time lurker - THEGREE seems to appear when THEGREE's revenue stream is threatened.

exactly. I'm going gold free until this is fixed and I got a really nice refund from Apple.

WBS
12-31-2015, 09:24 AM
I don't agree with swapping during FL but Gree left the loop hole open. So in my opinion it's on grees end for allowing it to happen.

Speed ump
12-31-2015, 06:52 PM
So the energy glitchers were actually ok? Also really any hackers if you follow that way of thinking. Gree allowed it by not preventing it? The regen hackers too. I'm sure the cheaters thank all who feel this way. It's that form of apathy that allow them to think they can do it to begin with.

Apollo13
01-01-2016, 12:38 AM
Did you get the Indy Reward for the recent Raid Boss? Guess that wasn't a glitch... It's just Gree being in a Christmas Spirit.

WBS
01-01-2016, 06:27 AM
So the energy glitchers were actually ok? Also really any hackers if you follow that way of thinking. Gree allowed it by not preventing it? The regen hackers too. I'm sure the cheaters thank all who feel this way. It's that form of apathy that allow them to think they can do it to begin with.

What I'm saying is if they didn't hack the game somehow and can do these things by normal gameplay then it's more of a show of lack of quality than cheating. Although I don't agree with doing any of the glitches that have happened. I personally never cared enough to try if any of them worked. This whole issue could easily be resolved and never even have happened if Gree could take time to test its product.

Blest@iBOB!.mw
01-04-2016, 07:23 PM
Hmmmmmm...7638

Rolinz
01-04-2016, 10:29 PM
Hmmmmmm...7638

Hey Blest, got any more popcorn for me too? :cool:

Evil Mastermind
01-05-2016, 06:24 PM
I used to love flying the friendly skies.

Loli-PoP
01-07-2016, 06:40 PM
:D got 6-month worth of itunes refund... ALL moneys paid got refunded! Yeyeyeyy!! New LV bag tomorrow! :rolleyes:

P.S.I love my New Year's resolution of quitting this black hole of a game!!!

Pidgeot
01-07-2016, 08:28 PM
:D got 6-month worth of itunes refund... ALL moneys paid got refunded! Yeyeyeyy!! New LV bag tomorrow! :rolleyes:

Congrats! Do enjoy the New Years Gift! I wish Google Play was this nice.

WBS
01-08-2016, 04:26 AM

Congrats Loli Pop! Have a great year:)