PDA

View Full Version : FL leaderboard.

levelhead
12-26-2015, 04:35 AM
Just popped on to do a quick battle and noticed a few changes. 1) Cannot see anyone above my placing on the leaderboard. Only the faction below me. 2) there is no prize tier on the prize page. Meaning what place will be awarded for each prize. Some ppl have been busy over xmas I see.

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-26-2015, 05:35 AM
Just popped on to do a quick battle and noticed a few changes. 1) Cannot see anyone above my placing on the leaderboard. Only the faction below me. 2) there is no prize tier on the prize page. Meaning what place will be awarded for each prize. Some ppl have been busy over xmas I see.

Another unique approach to stimulate a certain clientele.

I call it the pig in a poke ploy.

If you're a member of a certain class seeking to rise up, you'll be stirred to tap longer, using the faux "yellow" stuff to rise on up.

The side effect, or what I call unintended consequences, EVERYONE could consider themselves to be NUMERO UNO.

If you're not looking up anther dog's alimentary canal, you're suddenly the LEAD POOCH!!!!

WBS
12-26-2015, 08:39 AM
Ghosts be one if PR1 let them have first like they said. But all other ranks don't mean anything. I have checked twice in game since Christmas Eve. This game no longer holds interest to care about stats. So if some want to be kind enough to Gree and buy the gold stuff to pursue pseudo dreams it's up to them.

levelhead
12-26-2015, 12:38 PM
Some great tactics I see there. I seem to think GREE have lost touch. I dont see faction going to chase what they cannot see. I thought they earned more revenue when people battle for places. My son doing a project on failing businesses at school. I should've passed him GREE way. Mw is doing a great job.

WBS
12-26-2015, 02:57 PM
Gree would have been a great example of a faint business for your son. They do everything a business should do to go out of business.

Rolinz
12-26-2015, 10:22 PM
No one is surprised by the power of the mon.keys at GREEdy!

levelhead
12-29-2015, 02:12 AM
Just curious who came first in fl. As leaderboard is crap. Then again cannot call it leaderboard. As no fooker knows who's in the lead lol.

Pidgeot
12-29-2015, 02:27 AM
On top of that, I cant even see the places needed for rewards anymore.

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-29-2015, 05:21 AM
THEGREE is slowly removing all the bother and drudgery of gaming.

THEGREE will maintain all official records, lists, loserboreds, and achievements.

That allows you, THETAPPER, to DEW more gaming, spend more loot, have oodles more fun.

R U feeling the burn, yet?

Good, that means you've achieved the highest level of GREEING.

levelhead
12-30-2015, 03:57 PM
THEGREE is slowly removing all the bother and drudgery of gaming.

THEGREE will maintain all official records, lists, loserboreds, and achievements.

That allows you, THETAPPER, to DEW more gaming, spend more loot, have oodles more fun.

R U feeling the burn, yet?

Good, that means you've achieved the highest level of GREEING.

The top 3 are not spending enough gold, so they had to resort to this lol but we'll said dew