PDA

View Full Version : Old boost and cash buildings in store again

Pidgeot
12-25-2015, 02:26 PM
It seems like we can a chance to buy the boost buildings we didn't buy yet as well as more of the old LTBs and cash buildings. I have 4 AMRs but it still shows up in my store, meaning I can have at least 5. I don't know if we can have a total of 6 or 8 and they are 10 gold more. Unlike last time, ALL the buildings cost gold, even the ****ty ones that cost cash last time. Don't buy them. If you have the 300 building limit hit, I'm not sure how this affects you.

WBS
12-25-2015, 08:05 PM
I won't be buying any they cost gold and I can't get free gold videos. They are worthless to the majority anyways

The Pharoah
12-27-2015, 04:49 AM
I wonder why this wasn't announced? Annual catch-up was a big money-spinner for the Gree last time around.

More importantly, if it isn't announced, how are we supposed to know how long it will be available? Is this a ploy to get us to panic-buy and pay for instant completion in case we miss out?

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-27-2015, 05:14 AM
I wonder why this wasn't announced? Annual catch-up was a big money-spinner for the Gree last time around.

More importantly, if it isn't announced, how are we supposed to know how long it will be available? Is this a ploy to get us to panic-buy and pay for instant completion in case we miss out?

Panic seems to be a very appropriate word to apply to many things.

thescondo
12-27-2015, 09:11 AM
Did you guys notice that the elusive Global Satellite network building is here! The one that was in that old MW app?! There were rumors that a some had built it. ! It's funny that the image is N/A. I'm building 1 it's taking 100 hours!

I have sold some buildings and will let you know if the building limit has been lifted.