PDA

View Full Version : Hyaline & ++ armors

Adisty
12-23-2015, 05:36 AM
Anyone get enough snowflakes to craft the Hyaline Sleetrobes, or get a ++ armor from the phoenix chest (I think that's what it's called)?

Kakarot
12-23-2015, 05:39 AM
In 1 day? Lol. I barerly have collected 3 snowflakes...

xWolfSlayerx
12-23-2015, 05:52 AM
Anyone get enough snowflakes to craft the Hyaline Sleetrobes, or get a ++ armor from the phoenix chest (I think that's what it's called)?

I've only gotten 5 and I've given up. GREE aren't thinking anymore at this point in time. At least back then the way they rake in money there was some degree of thinking, this time it seems they just thought of a random idea and decided to implement it into the game and pray that it works. This new 'feature' is irrational thinking from GREE's part and just outright absurd.

Adisty
12-23-2015, 08:36 AM
In 1 day? Lol. I barerly have collected 3 snowflakes...

You and I both know there's someone out there that would keep spending gems on the chest to get those snowflakes, if for no better reason than to have an exclusive armor. An then spend gems to finish it early so they could plaster screenshots of their trophy everywhere.

I'm mostly interested in the ++ version armors, to see if any previously released armors got a ++, or if it's just the new armor that has it.

Marco_
12-23-2015, 11:11 AM
I'm mostly interested in the ++ version armors, to see if any previously released armors got a ++, or if it's just the new armor that has it.
Some people listed the following in a facebook comment:
"It seems as though the beginning DFS are now available df ++. Phoenix ward is 3414/3490. Eye of tiamatt ++ at lvl 49 is 2686/2711. All the info i have"
"I have the eye of Tiamat ++ lvl 69 and 2882/2893"

Kakarot
12-23-2015, 12:55 PM
You and I both know there's someone out there that would keep spending gems on the chest to get those snowflakes, if for no better reason than to have an exclusive armor. An then spend gems to finish it early so they could plaster screenshots of their trophy everywhere.

You're right. I was rather thinking about the base of players whom going to get it in more "traditional" way, grinding adventure mode to the limit. Apropos, the drop is terrible. If it's an limited time event, I doubt somebody going to complete it in time playing free to play way.

I've seen Eye of Tiamat++ on level 103 - 3428/3400.

Kakarot
12-24-2015, 03:42 PM
Sorry for double post but the snowflakes event ends till 4th January...

xWolfSlayerx
12-25-2015, 09:04 AM
Sorry for double post but the snowflakes event ends till 4th January...

That's just absurd, I mean if Heroic in 7 days was impossible, then this is just a joke. GREE really thinks that they can scam us like that. This is another event I can sit out on. I sincerely thank you GREE, merry Christmas!

gardibolt
12-25-2015, 12:13 PM
Ridiculous unless you intend to spend 24,000 gems. In which case you are Gree's new best friend.

xWolfSlayerx
12-26-2015, 06:31 AM
Ridiculous unless you intend to spend 24,000 gems. In which case you are Gree's new best friend.

The RA guys won't mind it, the'll take it as another t1 push lol.

roookey1
12-26-2015, 07:29 AM
A really terrible event, like so many recently. The 'reward' for weeks of grinding being less keys for a pretty much uninteresting chest being another.

It is as if Gree were saying: "that's how little we give about all of you morons, see how we express our disdain about you, our customer base, as openly as ever during Christmas holidays!"

Cuffy Meigs
12-26-2015, 07:37 AM
Ive been doing nothing but grinding and with raid rewards ive gotten 103. But game refuses to give me the rings and amulets from the raid rewards.
If its not one thing its another.

xWolfSlayerx
12-26-2015, 01:32 PM
A really terrible event, like so many recently. The 'reward' for weeks of grinding being less keys for a pretty much uninteresting chest being another.

It is as if Gree were saying: "that's how little we give about all of you morons, see how we express our disdain about you, our customer base, as openly as ever during Christmas holidays!"

They were prolly trying to make some money to spend during their Christmas holidays while we after paying GREE remember we have Christmas presents to give and GREE is on on a vacation with their Japanese dictator and their inadequate staff along with their useless Customer Service. And yes, every one of their Customer Service time is useless, excluding none of their games. Happy Boxing Day, scammers and may you recognize your uselessness, ignorance, greed, and your inadequacy changing before its too late. Sometimes the truth hurts and when you don't face it, it hurts even more.

Mos20
12-31-2015, 12:19 AM
I have heard of at least one person getting enough snow flakes to craft from farming but no idea where is best to farm. Any ideas?

Cuffy Meigs
12-31-2015, 07:59 AM
I dont believe it mos. Ive been grinding non stop. Ive done over 100 char levels since snowflakes are available and ive only gotten 236 snowflakes.
If there is a trick i would love to know.

Adisty
12-31-2015, 08:32 AM
I dont believe it mos.

I agree. Let's see some screenshots :)

bstewar6
12-31-2015, 04:31 PM
I havent seen one in game yet

Mos20
01-01-2016, 12:41 AM
http://i65.tinypic.com/141mwpc.png
http://i68.tinypic.com/2z9k4gi.png
I saw this on Facebook

xWolfSlayerx
01-01-2016, 08:17 AM
I dont believe it mos. Ive been grinding non stop. Ive done over 100 char levels since snowflakes are available and ive only gotten 236 snowflakes.
If there is a trick i would love to know.

Maybe it has to do with farming Heroic Mode which is now over because it gives 3-4 snowflakes per run.

xWolfSlayerx
01-01-2016, 08:18 AM
http://i65.tinypic.com/141mwpc.png
http://i68.tinypic.com/2z9k4gi.png
I saw this on Facebook

I wonder how money or gems that person spent/used. That person is a poor soul I guess. How do you know that person didn't photoshop or edit it?

Cuffy Meigs
01-02-2016, 04:52 AM
Well i did see the screenshot where the chest give out a straight 600 snowflakes . But grinding? I need 210 now.

xWolfSlayerx
01-02-2016, 08:21 AM
Well i did see the screenshot where the chest give out a straight 600 snowflakes . But grinding? I need 210 now.

That's crazy, anyways good luck. Two days until the event is over. They should've made it 2 weeks at least.

Cuffy Meigs
01-03-2016, 07:31 PM
Ok i take it all back. Been grinding 12 hrs a day.
Got 90 snowflakes yesterday and 110 today.
I have it crafting without getting any from chests, so it is possible.

xWolfSlayerx
01-03-2016, 09:52 PM
Ok i take it all back. Been grinding 12 hrs a day.
Got 90 snowflakes yesterday and 110 today.
I have it crafting without getting any from chests, so it is possible.
But that's 12 hours a day and you only managed to get all the snowflakes a few hours before the event is over.

Marco_
01-04-2016, 01:44 AM
but that's 12 hours a day and you only managed to get all the snowflakes a few hours before the event is over.
There's a raid blitz with snowflake milestones _after_ the supposed craft end-date. Confusing...

Adisty
01-04-2016, 05:37 AM
I saw this on Facebook

Thanks for posting Mos20!

Lord P
01-04-2016, 05:44 AM
Clearly Gree doesn't feel a need to post clear beginning and end dates for this kind of promotion. Snowflakes were dropping two days before they even announced the event. If I remember correctly they did finally put an "Event End Time" but they didn't specifically specify what the "event" was. Was it the chest the jewels came in? Was it the duration snowflakes would drop? Was it the length of time the armor would be craftable? We can only guess.

On a side note the armor is strong. Normal version is as strong as a typical plus DFA. Too bad they made the directions for this event so confusing.

Cuffy Meigs
01-04-2016, 06:10 AM
Yeah i saw the snowflake milestones in the blitz rewards but dint want to stop and risk gree changing the rewards in the last few seconds and me not making it, so i just ground out the last 50 to be sure i'd get it.

gardibolt
01-04-2016, 06:32 AM
I wasn't about to surrender my holiday to Gree's cruel RNG. I have no regrets about it and it makes it easier to just say screw this game, along with all the bugs introduced in the pet update.

xWolfSlayerx
01-04-2016, 01:43 PM
There's a raid blitz with snowflake milestones _after_ the supposed craft end-date. Confusing...

Maybe it's round two, I mean it's snowing and winter in most parts of the world. Anyways, GREE need to work on their programming and communication, currently it looks like someone who was half asleep who programmed the event and got the dates and distributions wrong and decided it would be fine leaving the way it is, praying that no one would notice and complain.

xWolfSlayerx
01-04-2016, 01:46 PM
GREE should really hire a few Community Managers because there's no one here to relate to so we are just left hanging. Sirius apparently disappeared from the face of Earth and the Forum is as quiet as it gets.

roookey1
01-04-2016, 02:22 PM
Pretty clear by now that the game is close to being shut down ... actually it appears that it in fact already is, probably no more than 2-3 programmers and designers are keeping everything up anymore, concluding from what's (not) going on. :eek: I guess they just don't want to announce it openly, because a considerable number of people still buy their chests, engage in their pay2win events etc., so a nice amount of $$$ is still flowing in almost by itself, keeping the appearance will still pay off nicely for a while. Maybe even a DF+++ armor is around the corner? :rolleyes:

It's Gree's own fault having destroyed a game with such great potential. They've done everything wrong they could possibly have.... really unbeliavable. Companies with a fraction of the money Gree makes per month have smarter managers than they seem to have (or have had? :p). I just feel sorry for all the players/customers who are still believing in the game and continue to invest considerable parts of their income into it without being able or willing to read the signs.

xWolfSlayerx
01-04-2016, 06:40 PM
Pretty clear by now that the game is close to being shut down ... actually it appears that it in fact already is, probably no more than 2-3 programmers and designers are keeping everything up anymore, concluding from what's (not) going on. :eek: I guess they just don't want to announce it openly, because a considerable number of people still buy their chests, engage in their pay2win events etc., so a nice amount of $$$ is still flowing in almost by itself, keeping the appearance will still pay off nicely for a while. Maybe even a DF+++ armor is around the corner? :rolleyes:

It's Gree's own fault having destroyed a game with such great potential. They've done everything wrong they could possibly have.... really unbeliavable. Companies with a fraction of the money Gree makes per month have smarter managers than they seem to have (or have had? :p). I just feel sorry for all the players/customers who are still believing in the game and continue to invest considerable parts of their income into it without being able or willing to read the signs.

Well said, but I think the moment Funzio handed the game over to GREE, Knights & Dragons was a lost cause.

Marco_
01-05-2016, 12:55 AM
Anyways, GREE need to work on their programming and communication, currently it looks like someone who has half asleep who programmed the event and got the dates and distributions wrong and decided it would be fine leaving the way it is, praying that no one would notice and complain.
I agree. Snowflakes confusion, the 2-war mess and now the current blitz raid is no longer listed on the news ticker while it's still running...
Kind of sounds like "oh we all go on holiday and leave an intern to run the shop during that time". ;)

xWolfSlayerx
01-05-2016, 12:53 PM
I agree. Snowflakes confusion, the 2-war mess and now the current blitz raid is no longer listed on the news ticker while it's still running...
Kind of sounds like "oh we all go on holiday and leave an intern to run the shop during that time". ;)

They probably don't communicate properly with the customer base like normal companies would regarding issues because their employess that are there to communicate with us are Japanese people who only speak and communicate in Japanese, and are illiterate in English.

roookey1
01-05-2016, 07:10 PM
you must refer to their programming language skills. Because setting a date or displaying the correct windows can hardly be any other kind of 'language' problem.

xWolfSlayerx
01-05-2016, 08:40 PM
you must refer to their programming language skills. Because setting a date or displaying the correct windows can hardly be any other kind of 'language' problem.

That too..

Cuffy Meigs
01-08-2016, 07:07 AM
Based on all thats been posted above this armor must be pretty rare.
Ive only seen a handfull in the arena leaderboards.
Any guesses as to how many actully got crafted?
Remember i said guesses

Taniswolf
01-08-2016, 07:37 AM
I crafted a reg and a + version of the snowflake DF there is no ++ unless the + has to be maxed I currently have it at lv 45

Stultis
01-08-2016, 02:45 PM
I crafted the regular version. I need around 400 snowflakes to craft the + version, like that will ever happen now the event is over.

Cuffy Meigs
01-10-2016, 05:45 AM
Well this might be the "winter" hope there is also a sping summer and fall armor

xWolfSlayerx
01-12-2016, 08:35 PM
I crafted a reg and a + version of the snowflake DF there is no ++ unless the + has to be maxed I currently have it at lv 45

That's prolly the case so I don't think you can craft the ++ unless u still have some frags left.

SBBL Indigo
01-14-2016, 01:16 AM
That's prolly the case so I don't think you can craft the ++ unless u still have some frags left.

There is no ++, I have the + at level 100 and there was no message about being able to craft a ++.