PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas to everyone from PR1

Bloodlust_revenge
12-21-2015, 05:09 PM
Just wanted to post on behalf of Phoenix Rising 1 that everyone has a safe and happy Christmas and new year. Even to Barney and Gene. To show we are such nice guys, we will gift them first next front line. So merry Christmas to barney and ️️Gene and the sell outs from ️kys. Enjoy first next fl. You guys deserve it after spending so much last two front lines. Enjoy and be safe

Ps PUN is now the worst ever team to have won a Wd with a putrid 6 titles

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-21-2015, 05:40 PM
My goodness, such graciousness, kindness, and humility has been missing from these forums.

We've never seen such tender, honest sentiments in all these last four years.

Merry Christmas, and a Happy, Healthy, Prosperous New Year to all.

Toby_Bear
12-21-2015, 05:45 PM
That PR1 is a very nobel group to do that, completely in line with the spirit of giving during these holidays. I too will wish Gene and the KYS sell outs that remain with ghosts a happy holiday but I cannot bring myself to include that compulsive liar and narcissistic chump Barnes the same. I will however wish that he contracts the most powerful flu around, maybe that will shut him up for a while.

Bloodlust_revenge
12-21-2015, 05:51 PM
Dew, you know how much finishing first means to Stephen so we are gonna let him have it one last time!

The point of this post has been missed. PHOENIX Rising wants to wish EVERYONE a happy and safe Christmas and all the best in 2016 even our "enemies" in ghosts and gayfellas also!

Love PR1

Speed ump
12-21-2015, 06:12 PM
Translation: running out of gold, so laying back to save for wd, and claiming letting the team enjoy their holiday. What was it that you said before noinga, oh yes. We play the team that was presented to us. That's ok, save for wd. Lol.

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-21-2015, 06:15 PM
Dew, you know how much finishing first means to Stephen so we are gonna let him have it one last time!

The point of this post has been missed. PHOENIX Rising wants to wish EVERYONE a happy and safe Christmas and all the best in 2016 even our "enemies" in ghosts and gayfellas also!

Love PR1

I always knew you guys were gracious winners, now everyone should see it too.

Your kind words have brought tears to my eyes.

It almost tempts me to beg you to join your wonderful band of decent human beings.

What a great gift you'll be giving to Stephen.

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-21-2015, 06:16 PM
Translation: running out of gold, so laying back to save for wd, and claiming letting the team enjoy their holiday. What was it that you said before noinga, oh yes. We play the team that was presented to us. That's ok, save for wd. Lol.

Merry Christmas, Happy, Healthy, Prosperous 2016.

Bloodlust_revenge
12-21-2015, 06:20 PM

No Stephen stop your spin. We are being nice and spending holidays with family and friends and giving you our gift. We dictate who comes first now, and in the spirit in the season, it will be your last ever first place win. You're welcome

Speed ump
12-21-2015, 06:22 PM
Hey zeebos, I still don't understand why you were so embarrassed to be a bird that you denied you were for so long here in the forum. You thought no one knew who you were I guess,lol. It's ok to come out of the closet.

Brown Out
12-21-2015, 06:43 PM
Happy Winter Solstice.

carlos spicey weener
12-21-2015, 07:16 PM
Happy Winter Solstice.

Summer Solstice down here but thanks anyway...

WBS
12-21-2015, 07:21 PM
Merry Christmas to you all!

Pidgeot
12-21-2015, 07:49 PM
Back at you friend!

levelhead
12-21-2015, 09:09 PM
Merry Christmas all ;) so love the banter ;) all good fun in line with Christmas. A time to think of the less fortunate and sharing ;)

Bloodlust_revenge
12-21-2015, 11:35 PM
Merry Christmas all ;) so love the banter ;) all good fun in line with Christmas. A time to think of the less fortunate and sharing ;)

You're right. Zee, dew and I were out of line. Stephen has a personality disorder. It is not right to make fun of his narcisstic short comings which align perfectly with his compulsive lying and never ending search for praise and "power".

But as we are aware of this as is anyone who has come across him or read his posts, we will allow him to have first one last time this frontline.

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-22-2015, 12:29 AM
You're right. Zee, dew and I were out of line. Stephen has a personality disorder. It is not right to make fun of his narcisstic short comings which align perfectly with his compulsive lying and never ending search for praise and "power".

But as we are aware of this as is anyone who has come across him or read his posts, we will allow him to have first one last time this frontline.

You and your wonderful team are far too kind.

Your selflessness is remarkable these days.

Good on you and your crew of kindhearted, loving tappers.

Speed ump
12-22-2015, 12:46 PM
Noonga, you can't be a we, you arnt playing, someone else is playing that game now. So what we are you refering to now? Sorry to hear that pr1 is running low on gold again. Guess you got pushed too hard in previous events to keep up the pace. We all play the team that's presented to us.

thescondo
12-22-2015, 06:20 PM

Love PR1

Gay fellas?! Ouch! why dig at us? Shrapnel wound. I don't know of any enemies of PR1 there anymore than Ghosts. Just friendly competition.

Merry Christmas!

Bloodlust_revenge
12-23-2015, 12:17 AM
Noonga, you can't be a we, you arnt playing, someone else is playing that game now. So what we are you refering to now? Sorry to hear that pr1 is running low on gold again. Guess you got pushed too hard in previous events to keep up the pace. We all play the team that's presented to us.

Like when you knew PR1 was about to crush your ️️SUP so you abandoned them
And let your side kick take the brunt of it. Oh yeah, you gave leader to some no name
So ️️️️️️Gene and barnes wouldn't be known as the ones
Who lost to birds.

You see that's your narcissistic personality disorder rearing its ugly head again, coward

Agent Orange
12-23-2015, 05:38 AM
Ahh the spirit of Christmas is strong here...

Merry Christmas everyone!

Speed ump
12-23-2015, 09:01 AM
Noinga, some of us have real lives, we can't all party like some of you kids. We have families real jobs, responsibilities. Even now I have to do my points in shorts spurts, as I can. I really need another cycke or two off. Who is a no name by the way. Except for a certain mysterious question mark, everyone I've seen has a name. You seem to look down on people who you feel are beneath you somehow, because hey don't score as much as you did for an event or two. I remeber when you were a mins scorer, and you certainly havnt been at the top other than just one or two times. I have some good freinds who play for free, whose names are well known. Even mr dew here plays for free. Guess he's a no name too. Your buddy zeebos is always in The bottom half of scoring in pr1. He must be a no name.

Genen
12-23-2015, 02:36 PM
Oh my. Noonga, Zee and rest of my feathered friends get with a Christmas spirit. Let peace be upon your flock.

Bloodlust_revenge
12-23-2015, 02:56 PM
Noinga, some of us have real lives, we can't all party like some of you kids. We have families real jobs, responsibilities. Even now I have to do my points in shorts spurts, as I can. I really need another cycke or two off. Who is a no name by the way. Except for a certain mysterious question mark, everyone I've seen has a name. You seem to look down on people who you feel are beneath you somehow, because hey don't score as much as you did for an event or two. I remeber when you were a mins scorer, and you certainly havnt been at the top other than just one or two times. I have some good freinds who play for free, whose names are well known. Even mr dew here plays for free. Guess he's a no name too. Your buddy zeebos is always in The bottom half of scoring in pr1. He must be a no name.

Blah blah blah. You Have danny tap for you. Again you're lying. Anyway enjoy first for one last time if you can beat gayfellas. I personally hope you don't.

WBS
12-23-2015, 03:54 PM
This a a true gift of a thread! My Christmas wishes have come true lol.

Toby_Bear
12-23-2015, 04:35 PM
Oh my. Noonga, Zee and rest of my feathered friends get with a Christmas spirit. Let peace be upon your flock.

Geno I know you don't celebrate Christmas but happy holidays to you and your family. Here's hoping speed dummy's smoker blows up on him 😂

Speed ump
12-23-2015, 11:33 PM
Hello wonderboy, I see you're full of your usual good cheer. Whishing a merry Christmas and someone dead at the same time. You and the sidekick both are in fine form. Excuses for losing before you've even lost, I love how well prepared you guys are. Maybe Santa will bring both of you some consolation prizes. You should know, everyone realizes your team isn't sup, so you're not really being expected to win every single event for three years. Just be yourselves, that should be good enough, right?

levelhead
12-24-2015, 04:21 AM
Oh the stresses of Christmas lol I'm underneath everyone me. My faction came in just above the 1000 lol well if you take the ooo away I could say I was 1 lol merry Xmas all ;)

Edbl79
12-24-2015, 06:58 PM
Glad no one here has an ego