PDA

View Full Version : Dear Gree

Keapa
12-19-2015, 04:00 PM
I would like to comment on this

Your record of giving out compensation prizes is.....to put it nicely and talking from experience. Substandard at best, a total lie, bit of a wank, another chance to screw the players.

But have a nice day .....

"Regarding points scored and leaderboard standings, we will ensure that no player or syndicate is unfairly disadvantaged by points scored using this glitch. For example if you finish in 100th place but would have finished in 50th place were it not for points other players scored using this glitch you will be awarded the prizes for 50th place after the event. This will be done after the end of the event, and may take place after the normal event of event rewarding."

Dipstik
12-19-2015, 04:02 PM
Didn't fight club get awarded co-winner prizes once for complaining?

Keapa
12-19-2015, 04:09 PM
Dear Gree

One small question, once you realized there was a problem,why didn't you just immediately stop the game "for maintenance" ?
A cynical person would say you allowed players to keep buying because to stop the game would interfere with your revenue stream.

Keapa
12-19-2015, 04:10 PM
You must be thinking of sas

crime cow
12-19-2015, 04:11 PM
I would like to comment on this

Your record of giving out compensation prizes is.....to put it nicely and talking from experience. Substandard at best, a total lie, bit of a wank, another chance to screw the players.

But have a nice day ......"

True. But the top teams in this war still look like they are falling in line to the usual rankings, so what does Gree care? They know nobody at the top is quitting.

Dipstik
12-19-2015, 04:12 PM
A cynical person would say you allowed players to keep buying because to stop the game would interfere with your revenue stream.

Nothing cynical about that. That's exactly the reason. Why should those of us who didn't cheat have to stop while they solve your problem?

Keapa
12-19-2015, 04:25 PM
Nothing cynical about that. That's exactly the reason. Why should those of us who didn't cheat have to stop while they solve your problem?

Well, you could go spend your time doing something else

Keapa
12-19-2015, 04:29 PM
Stopping a game for a short time, fixing the problem before it grew into a large problem, so afterwards everyone could play their normal game would have been a sensible approach.

Captain Torgue
12-19-2015, 04:30 PM
Dear Gree

One small question, once you realized there was a problem,why didn't you just immediately stop the game "for maintenance" ?

Why should the rest of us be punished because you decided to cheat?

Canoehead
12-19-2015, 04:31 PM
You're smarter than that, Dippy. If memory serves, you're an attorney

We had offer, acceptance and delivery (performance). If I mistakenly offer to sell something to you at the wrong price, I may not have to sell it at that price, but if I have taken your money and delivered the item, I may be hard-pressed to get it back. That's not cheating, that's business .

Cheating is when Gree fails to deliver the star power prizes for three consecutive box events and ignores tickets complaining about it

Keapa
12-19-2015, 05:33 PM
Why should the rest of us be punished because you decided to cheat?

Who was "cheating".? Gree put a product up for sale and players purchased the advertised product.

Dipstik
12-19-2015, 05:52 PM
It was a glitch, but whatever floats your boat. I say let you have your gold so you can have fun for a week, then declare the game broken (as it would be if you were allowed to have it) and start the game over with a playerwipe.

Keapa
12-19-2015, 06:00 PM
Glitch vs programming
For all we know maybe a Gree staffer who plays the game just wanted to help out a few friends.

Dipstik
12-19-2015, 06:01 PM
Glitch vs programming
For all we know maybe a Gree staffer who plays the game just wanted to help out a few friends.

Which would also be cheating...

mxz
12-19-2015, 06:30 PM
I find it reprehensible that people would accuse FC/AOW, SAS or members thereof of cheating.

Happyperson1
12-19-2015, 08:35 PM
I find it reprehensible that people would accuse FC/AOW, SAS or members thereof of cheating.

Yo GREE! You just didn't ruin the war. The crate event is ruined. The LTQ and scratchers event. I want a statement from GREE that you will repair all of the consequences from your "glitch". Players have bumped up stats leveled all their buildings up to the maximum and used the winnings from events to build their syndicate base up dramatically. Let's face it and let's be honest with the CC population for once. You have no ability to track the myriad consequences of your blunder and have for once and for all ruined the "integrity" of the game. Sorry...that was me laughing so hard it was difficult to type integrity. When you let SAS players buy and trade accounts on a daily basis, integrity doesn't mean much does it?

LüK€¥
12-20-2015, 08:12 AM
Yo GREE! You just didn't ruin the war. The crate event is ruined. The LTQ and scratchers event. I want a statement from GREE that you will repair all of the consequences from your "glitch". Players have bumped up stats leveled all their buildings up to the maximum and used the winnings from events to build their syndicate base up dramatically. Let's face it and let's be honest with the CC population for once. You have no ability to track the myriad consequences of your blunder and have for once and for all ruined the "integrity" of the game. Sorry...that was me laughing so hard it was difficult to type integrity. When you let SAS players buy and trade accounts on a daily basis, integrity doesn't mean much does it?

It isn't fair, but hey, who am I to judge? Anyways, GREEs business motto is "ruining people's financial life since 2010"

Evan1000
12-20-2015, 09:31 AM
I think I agree with dippy now. Give everyone 2 million gold, let people have fun tapping for a week, and reset everyone's accounts and start over from scratch

TheWarthog
12-21-2015, 07:58 AM
Dear Gree

If you schedule a syndicate event on Christmas Day, you suck.

That's all.

Evan1000
12-21-2015, 08:03 AM
Dear Gree

That's all.

^^^^^^^^^^

crime cow
12-21-2015, 11:09 AM
I think I agree with dippy now. Give everyone 2 million gold, let people have fun tapping for a week, and reset everyone's accounts and start over from scratch

It's a good idea in theory, but it would be the end of Crime City.

Winnson
12-21-2015, 10:43 PM
Yeah that would be that for sure.

You going to start over again with zero stats from level one?

TheWarthog
12-23-2015, 08:09 AM
SA on Christmas Day. Yup. Thanks for showing your suckery for all to see.

montecore
12-24-2015, 11:35 PM
Dear Gree

That's all.

Not everyone is Christian. Your syndicate needs more religious diversity.

Winnson
12-25-2015, 02:24 AM
Happy holidays!