PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to get a response from Gree Support?

mbrix
12-17-2015, 03:31 AM
On November 3rd I posted a ticket regarding a missing wrapper, that ticket was closed by support without any kind of response. I then posted 2 tickets after that, I had 1 response when they closed 1 of the tickets - please create a new ticket if this issue is not solved - WTF! I now have the 4th ticket in, and it has been more than a week without any kind of response what so ever! I know this will probably not get me any response from Gree, but I try anyway.

My question is very simple: "Is it possible to get a response from Gree Support?" and by response I don't mean a auto generated response, but and actual response.

carl9764
12-17-2015, 03:48 AM
You must be Joking mate I think gree have all quit the game

levelhead
12-17-2015, 04:28 AM
I'm still waiting for a reply for a wrapper prize to. (Been over a 5 weeks no reply) The game is in decline, looks like a big shift have been made at GREE HQ. C-support is non existent now a days. People keep saying the game is on its last legs. I hope its not, but sadly I tend to agree with them. The more I see the failings on the basic concept of the game, the more I'm in agreement with how long it can last. GREE are implementing more gold events to try and get more revenue in. Seems like desperate measures for the big decline in numbers/gold purchase. Might be wrong, but from my in game experience I have seen a lot of heavy spenders stop or left the game.

Annihilator2
12-17-2015, 10:05 AM
Check you bonuses list and find a lot of not working bonuses and boosts.
Easy to check items for health and energy regens

WBS
12-17-2015, 01:19 PM
I don't think Gree fixes anything anymore. There support on here is finished and the only time we see Gree moderator is when posting a gold sale in announcements. The last 2 tickets I sent in were both given responses that the issue isn't happening or they fixed it. And both times neither were fixed.

Rolinz
12-18-2015, 04:51 AM
At least you guys got a response. Still waiting on 3 separate tickets over 2 months now and still no initial response.

Keep sending in those tickets. It will document their lack of response and you can use that to request refunds from your App/Play store.

Flash0810
12-18-2015, 08:24 AM
I have given up. I have had my ticket closed twice in a 2-3 week period and was sent a response telling me to open a new ticket (something to do with them not being able to see the previous ticket or alerts from it). A bit stupid having to log 3 tickets just because of being locked out of my account.

Annihilator2
12-18-2015, 10:11 AM
I have given up. I have had my ticket closed twice in a 2-3 week period and was sent a response telling me to open a new ticket (something to do with them not being able to see the previous ticket or alerts from it). A bit stupid having to log 3 tickets just because of being locked out of my account.

It is regulatory issue to have tickets opened during long time. Number of "long" tickets impacts on this issue as well.

Agent Orange
12-19-2015, 08:55 AM
No replies to my tickets either. I know that the tickets flag amount of purchases made so perhaps there are different classes of ticket responses which is sad.

Sheldor Sir
12-19-2015, 10:24 AM
to answer the original question is it possible to turn lead into gold?

MajikUF
12-20-2015, 08:02 AM
I got a response. They closed my tickets and said if they're still a problem, open new tickets.

Pretty lame

WBS
12-20-2015, 10:01 AM
I got a response. They closed my tickets and said if they're still a problem, open new tickets.

Pretty lame

That's the only response I get also and nothing is ever fixed.

levelhead
12-20-2015, 01:58 PM
Wow your lucky u got a reply. Still waiting for something. Anyway Happy Christmas GREE. you can stick that partridge right up your pear tree ;)

Jg48
12-20-2015, 02:53 PM
You have to get rude with them to get a response but all responses are the auto generated ones. Thanks for playing