PDA

View Full Version : Another stupid GREEdy Announcement!

Rolinz
12-16-2015, 09:02 PM
Not sure how many have seen this:

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?119585-Soldier-Recovery-Supplies-Throwback-Bundles!

I would like to know the brilliant reasoning to re-use old units that will NOT STACK!

If GREEdy was trying to boosts sales and get people to buy the "special" packaged tiers, using old units, with by the way nice bonuses, but does NOT STACK, they made another EPIC FAILURE!

If you already have the units they are trying to give out as a reward for buying the different tiers, what the hell is the incentive?!?!

It is like Gree tried to use the carrot on a stick to get players to bite, but instead they used a used and old rotten carrot.

By the way, only in the posting in "Announcement" did they specify that the units will NOT STACK if you already have one. So people who do not visit this forum and thought what a great deal, might be sorry when they notice their stats did not move.

Their incompetence just makes me laugh at their attempts to boosts their gold sales.

Just GREEdy STUPID!

Paisthecoolest
12-17-2015, 05:23 AM
Yep. I know I'm sorry abut it. Ticket sent, but I'm sure I won't get a response.

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-17-2015, 05:42 AM
Simple solution when dealing with those who've proven they're UNTRUSTWORTHY: just say, no thanks, I gave at the office.

smbass77
12-17-2015, 06:29 AM
got my refunds from apple today. F Gree! False advertising all around. Can't have a "stipulation" in a place different from the advertised price. very illegal in the US. Apple (or google) has no choice but to refund these purchases.

WBS
12-17-2015, 07:17 AM
Gree is stupid. They don't deserve a dime from anyone. I ignore anything that must be bought with gold, they can't even give me gold that I earned from being promoted.