PDA

View Full Version : Hey Gree Jerks, where's the LTB?

Edbl79
12-16-2015, 06:09 PM
Are LTBs a thing anymore? Have you run out of ideas or just arbitrarily decided to discontinue one of the things people enjoyed? Either way thanks for consistency in sucking at what you do, it's all we can rely on anymore.

thescondo
12-16-2015, 08:19 PM
Are LTBs a thing anymore? Have you run out of ideas or just arbitrarily decided to discontinue one of the things people enjoyed? Either way thanks for consistency in sucking at what you do, it's all we can rely on anymore.

Yes and while you are at it. Lift the cap on the amount of buildings a base can contain. I have plenty of land but can't build another building - unless I sell one I have.

Rolinz
12-16-2015, 08:48 PM
Just plain laziness as I see it. Unless they can post here and give a reason why.

If they don't give a reason then they are just being lazy.

Just like re-using units to reward people to buy certain Tiered packages!

Annihilator2
12-17-2015, 12:47 AM
Gree shall sale units with boosts that shall be destructible as in other games. This will make the game more balanced and with give stable money income. Only event units shall be indestructible.

levelhead
12-17-2015, 04:35 AM
I miss the LTB. Is the only event that's not gliched. Now support has gone, its back to the old way. Hence no one from GREE will say if a LTB is forthcoming.

Annihilator2
12-17-2015, 10:09 AM
I miss the LTB. Is the only event that's not gliched. Now support has gone, its back to the old way. Hence no one from GREE will say if a LTB is forthcoming.

It is up like last boss in first hours ;)

Stubby1113
12-18-2015, 02:29 AM
Yes and while you are at it. Lift the cap on the amount of buildings a base can contain. I have plenty of land but can't build another building - unless I sell one I have.

You can build 4 of all the old buildings