View Full Version : new update in UK app store

Sheldor Sir
12-15-2015, 11:12 PM
finished killin boss an don't fltq so thought what the hell

so far no issue,
loaded first time
killed Boss
opened crate
hit Npc (for about 20sec thought the unmentionables had gone but alas no)

Rolinz
12-16-2015, 08:50 PM
What version update do you speak of?

Sheldor Sir
12-16-2015, 09:04 PM
7629version 5.2.5
spoke to soon connection error back

Rolinz
12-16-2015, 09:16 PM
I think that version has been out for a while now.

As for the "connection error" we will probably have to live with it for at least 1 year.

Or until they release the next version which Support has informed me will be version 5.3.1.

They said they are waiting for Apple to complete their review of the new update and that could take some time.

That was over 4 to 6 weeks ago.

I interpreted that as: "We are trying to come up with a fix, but we will use Apple's slow review process to give us more time to actually come up with a fix and then submit for Apple's Review".

They probably take forever to review GREE's updates because the review process requires detailed/informative explanation of the changes they have made to the App. And we all know how good GREE is with giving detailed/information explanation of anything they do!

My 5-year old can give me a better excuse than the "lack of excuse" GREE does.

At least my 5-year old will tell me "I Don't know", where as GREE will not even answer anyone in this Forum anymore!

Sheldor Sir
12-16-2015, 09:36 PM
well it is dated yesterday and only appeared in my App Store yesterday am when I got up so who knows, back to killin bosses, oh wait there isn't any