PDA

View Full Version : Propaganda was dropping last night

Pidgeot
12-15-2015, 03:46 PM
I haven't got a singles one dropped today at all. Its like GREE turned of the switch. You get it from attacking players but don't know what happened.

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-15-2015, 06:26 PM
I haven't got a singles one dropped today at all. Its like GREE turned of the switch. You get it from attacking players but don't know what happened.

That junk drops the way CONCRETE drops, or those ever so wunnerful lockbox trinkets, now and then, sooner or later!

Only THEGREE claims to know when JUNK drops.

THEGREE ain't talking, but when THEY DEW, I'm reminded what Tonto (sidekick of The Lone Ranger) once said, "Kimo Sabe, that man him speak with forked tongue."

Pidgeot
12-15-2015, 07:06 PM
That junk drops the way CONCRETE drops, or those ever so wunnerful lockbox trinkets, now and then, sooner or later!

THEGREE ain't talking, but when THEY DEW, I'm reminded what Tonto (sidekick of The Lone Ranger) once said, "Kimo Sabe, that man him speak with forked tongue."

Word to the wise.

Napgar
12-15-2015, 08:44 PM

Very true -- it's actually pathetic - the drop rate for this Propaganda is even lower than that of the concrete - the new HQ feature makes the game now even more uninteresting (don't know whether this is correct English but you probably know what I mean)...

carlos spicey weener
12-15-2015, 09:39 PM
Yeah stop teasing us Gree.
Just put it in the store under the "specials" tab....you know you wanna!

Captain Buck Slayer
12-15-2015, 11:09 PM
Gree sucks :)

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-16-2015, 01:25 AM
Very true -- it's actually pathetic - the drop rate for this Propaganda is even lower than that of the concrete - the new HQ feature makes the game now even more uninteresting (don't know whether this is correct English but you probably know what I mean)...

That I DEW mate,that I DEW.

BORING comes to mind.

Yep. BORING beyond belief and ever so PAINFUL.

WBS
12-16-2015, 05:26 AM
So you have to attack players to get those to drop?

robmurphy
12-16-2015, 07:29 AM

Why are people being negative about this addition?

It's 'free' stuff. Don't need gold.

Isn't that what most gold-free players want? Free 'stuff'?

Can't you just be happy?

Edbl79
12-16-2015, 03:32 PM
No Rob, no we can't.

Pidgeot
12-16-2015, 04:17 PM
I don't know Rob. You seem to assume that everyone has large amounts of money like you. You aren't down to Earth. No one is asking for free stuff but what you seem to not understand is that all parts of the game don't need to make money. Things that are needed for basic gameplay (even new additions like HQ) should be readily available to the players. We got Cash we can't use and Valor we can't use. Two in-game currencies that many of us paid for and can't use them - only Gold. I spend Gold to get my building but can't spend the money since nothing helps.

We at least want things that are needed for basic gameplay to be obtainable in a meaningful way. As for players like you, you shouldn't have to spend thousands to get 2 or 3 tokens. This stuff should be here for us. We can buy Concrete and Tokens for Raid Boss now. its a step in the the right direction but I don't want this to flop like Equipment.

Rolinz
12-16-2015, 08:51 PM
I think it stopped dropping!