PDA

View Full Version : New equipment, great!

JamieF
12-15-2015, 01:21 PM
How is this a big middlefinger to the gemming players that bought the equipment packs for way too much money. Ok, the stats are not the same as the 1k items, but with equipment stats around 500 somehow players will think they got screwed. Again.

And just thinking about the 'mini and new players' out there. Where did all the little and payable equipment go? New players dont have the gem buildings, nor all the better LTB quest buildings. How can they buy equipment with very low iph?

Edit: but thinking about the gemming players complaining that they dont know where to spend their gold on. There they go :cool:

https://media.giphy.com/media/ccosx2jCejdew/giphy.gif

alwong
12-15-2015, 05:42 PM
Yes GREE! Another great idea....being sarcastic. I would like to know how new players can join this game a get a good experience when they can't afford $!nit. Seriously...if you don't worry about attracting new players, the old will have no one to play with and quit this game. Not that a majority hasn't already quit to play in rival games. I know of at least a 2 dozen gem players that has quit this game in the last two months, so you should probably get your ass in gear.

Ryosaeba
12-15-2015, 09:24 PM
That's not true at all. The "packs" are meant to be equipped by the hero. These equipments are meant for the army. Totally separate stats.

On a side note: Equipment packs (or anything requiring gems) are never meant to be relevant forever. If it did, Gree would be out of business and you all wouldn't have a game to play! That being said, you don't have to buy every pack they throw at you. The $15 and $30 packs I got a few months back are still quite useful if you're active. I will probably buy anther once they reach 2k stats.

I do agree that some high income building should be brought back once a while (not like once a year). People joining how will never get a chance at 1m+ gold buildings. The more buildings are out, the more people will have them, the more raiding will happen, and therefore more people will be playing. I mean seriously, the only time I get excited now is when I get 1500+ CP in war, and seeing a red bar on top of a gingerbread house.

plavine
12-16-2015, 04:31 AM
I would be more concerned with what the health of the next epic boss will be . Maybe this was grees way of making the boss a little easier instead of lowering the boss health

Jnsolberg
12-16-2015, 08:21 AM
While the new equipment will help free players with the EB, most of us have bought some of the equipment packs along the way. The 14.99 packs the last 2 cycles were pretty good.
This really helps the army equipment stat. It takes @ 12 billion gold to max out on equipment now, so you won't see very many with equipment stats around 4m for a while.

As far as EB goes, we've had post after post about the crazy health requirements. Last time Gree eased up a bit, and I was able to kill into the low 90s with gold hits. 150 was way out of reach. I just made sure to kill some every day for the guild and I won some nice prizes along the way. And 1 health refill on level 33.
Too bad Gree didn't keep the Health refills dropping all the way. Then peeps would have gone further.

Daniel-Son of Darius WAR
12-16-2015, 08:25 AM
And one more thing:
New equipment vs good old painfully slow useless crafting/hunting for materials
Hahaha, hahaha, best joke ever!

Jnsolberg
12-16-2015, 08:49 AM
And one more thing:
New equipment vs good old painfully slow useless crafting/hunting for materials
Hahaha, hahaha, best joke ever!

So much for winning Epic Shaman Hoods in PvP, lol

Gendur
12-17-2015, 01:55 AM
hmmm true that...pvp loot should be updated to be slightly better than max gear from gold store

Pophai
12-17-2015, 06:01 AM
Stat inflation and new equipment is a must for every online game. You may complain about it or just accept the fact.
Personally I like the fact that raiding is more fun again now.

Daniel-Son of Darius WAR
12-17-2015, 09:24 AM
I am saying: that crafting thing is totally killed now, or
It must be upgraded and produce similar, if not better equipment
Simple
Or just remove that building and crafting materials completely

Jnsolberg
12-17-2015, 10:09 AM
I am saying: that crafting thing is totally killed now, or
It must be upgraded and produce similar, if not better equipment
Simple
Or just remove that building and crafting materials completely

Gree is "looking" at crafting! This thread is under announcements where no one see it. Also a feedback thread

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?119500-Changes-and-Improvements-are-Coming

Daniel-Son of Darius WAR
12-17-2015, 11:06 AM
First: Thanks to Purple Squirrel for great responce here, that link helps
And
Good to see GREE is working on many things, time will tell how it will turn out
I myself, play free game, still enjoying everyday, still great game for all free Players

Amelio
12-17-2015, 01:13 PM

Why bother complaining? Seriously.. For a couple years now.. Still things don't change.. So either accept it or just quit and play a new game..