PDA

View Full Version : About the Lockout

Pidgeot
12-10-2015, 06:31 PM
If you are really sorry about this issue, why have 2 cycles already went by? You need to stop all events and stop taking money till you fix the issue. I don't even know why it took so long to address this. You need to compensate those accounts that couldn't even play the game. A few thousand gold should be good...

Jg48
12-10-2015, 06:58 PM
Good luck with that... They are just a bunch of liars

nocebl
12-10-2015, 08:01 PM
I remember when Funzio rewarded all players with few hundreds of gold for their screw ups.

Speed ump
12-10-2015, 09:59 PM
Some people have been locked out of the game for two months, about this same time last year. Remeber that?

Pidgeot
12-11-2015, 12:04 AM
Some people have been locked out of the game for two months, about this same time last year. Remeber that?

Yeah. I just don't know why this is still an issue.

carl9764
12-11-2015, 12:13 AM
To fix the game you need developers can some please tell me when was the last time a developer responded to a post???????

Jg48
12-11-2015, 04:49 AM
There is no developers on staff.

Jg48
12-11-2015, 04:51 AM
Plus gree could care less about its customers as long as the money is rolling in

Agent Orange
12-11-2015, 07:04 AM
If you are really sorry about this issue, why have 2 cycles already went by? You need to stop all events and stop taking money till you fix the issue. I don't even know why it took so long to address this. You need to compensate those accounts that couldn't even play the game. A few thousand gold should be good...

Just curious but you already know the answer to all of this so why bother posting yet another duplicate of what all of us have known for months.

Pidgeot
12-11-2015, 09:47 AM
Just curious but you already know the answer to all of this so why bother posting yet another duplicate of what all of us have known for months.

there is nothing wrong with posting it. Maybe someone will see it. What doesn't help is when people complain about people asking for help.

J-manKometh96
12-12-2015, 01:25 AM
Sure someone will see it. And the exact same thing will be done then as has been done to date.

Nothing.

If people are dumb enough to pay for a broken game, then that's what they get. No one is entitled to anything.

Not for GREE to stop making money because they suck.

Not "free" healthcare.

Not "free" college tuition.

Not anything. If you want something, go earn it and stfu about how hard it might be.

Welcome to life, no one said it was supposed to be easy.

sbs2716g
12-13-2015, 06:58 AM
I can get in with my locked out account. Anyone else can get in also?

Cannot Connect To Server
12-13-2015, 07:13 AM
nope cant get in on mine.

has anyone at all had gree fix their game yet? one reply saying its recovered? by anyone at all?

Pidgeot
12-13-2015, 10:04 AM
Sure someone will see it. And the exact same thing will be done then as has been done to date.

Nothing.

If people are dumb enough to pay for a broken game, then that's what they get. No one is entitled to anything.

Not for GREE to stop making money because they suck.

Not "free" healthcare.

Not "free" college tuition.

Not anything. If you want something, go earn it and stfu about how hard it might be.

Welcome to life, no one said it was supposed to be easy.

Health Care should be free, College should be free. Life shouldn't be hard - its the reason we have a civilization, so we can live easy but I forgot, you built your own home, started your own business, hunt your own food and make your own medication. How silly of me.

Pidgeot
12-13-2015, 10:05 AM

has anyone at all had gree fix their game yet? one reply saying its recovered? by anyone at all?

Yeah, I can get in. There should be an update in the app store.

sbs2716g
12-13-2015, 10:06 AM

Was able to get into the same account on 2 devices (previously both devices can't log in)

J-manKometh96
12-14-2015, 06:46 PM
Health Care should be free, College should be free. Life shouldn't be hard - its the reason we have a civilization, so we can live easy but I forgot, you built your own home, started your own business, hunt your own food and make your own medication. How silly of me.i e actually done 3 of the 4, and guess what? It wasn't free or easy, but I did it. But how typically selfish of you in thinking civilization is to make things easy - for you anyway. There's always hard things to be done, and it's quite obvious you will never be one to do any of them. Just leave it for someone else. It's why your way of thinking doesn't work in the real world and fails miserably anywhere and anytime it's tried.

WBS
12-15-2015, 07:39 AM
Health Care should be free, College should be free. Life shouldn't be hard - its the reason we have a civilization, so we can live easy but I forgot, you built your own home, started your own business, hunt your own food and make your own medication. How silly of me.

Don't want to get too political but nothing is try "free." All those who believe that must not realize that those who work are paying for those who want free stuff. It's not right to rob from Peter to pay Paul.

Pidgeot
12-15-2015, 10:38 AM
Don't want to get too political but nothing is try "free." All those who believe that must not realize that those who work are paying for those who want free stuff. It's not right to rob from Peter to pay Paul.

you know what I mean.