PDA

View Full Version : Video offers

TZora
12-10-2015, 12:15 AM
what happened to those? a couple of weeks ago there were loads of video offers and since last few days, there never seem to be any offers. i have to load the offer screen over and again, then finally a video offer appears. is there a programming bug or something with video offers?

Nighteg
12-10-2015, 07:07 AM
what happened to those? a couple of weeks ago there were loads of video offers and since last few days, there never seem to be any offers. i have to load the offer screen over and again, then finally a video offer appears. is there a programming bug or something with video offers?

Greetings TZora,

Thank you for contacting Crime City Support.

We're always looking for new ways to improve player experience. I will pass your feedback regarding Crime City cash directly to our developers for further consideration. Again, thanks for taking the time to message us.

Regards,
Carebear

Evan1000
12-10-2015, 09:59 AM
Regards,
Carebear

Quoted for truth

LüK€¥
12-10-2015, 11:29 AM
is there a programming bug or something with video offers?

Knowing GREE, there is "problems" with their programming skills

Dipstik
12-10-2015, 12:25 PM
I always suspected they were suspended due to people abusing them with that "offer ID reset" thing I heard about a while ago...

Dat Guy
12-10-2015, 02:12 PM
They only seem to work for me now when we the scratchers are active and I go through the link on the scratcher.
The rest of the time I get the no video offers available.

TZora
12-10-2015, 05:00 PM
I always suspected they were suspended due to people abusing them with that "offer ID reset" thing I heard about a while ago...

yea that sounds just right.. gree's incompetence put on "user abuse".. that's typical haha.. glad (not really) to see it's the same old gree, nothing changed :D

sister morphine
12-11-2015, 01:00 AM
yea that sounds just right.. gree's incompetence put on "user abuse".. that's typical haha.. glad (not really) to see it's the same old gree, nothing changed :D
User abuse will eventually screw things up for all. I know of one person who admitted using ID reset to exploit high gold offers more than once, and would bet there were plenty others did the same. It's been months since I had any videos.

TZora
12-11-2015, 05:52 PM
the question is, why can't gree (or tapjoy, or whoever) can't deal with such issues? incompetence...