PDA

View Full Version : Barney's epic fail

Bloodlust_revenge
12-07-2015, 09:49 PM
Well done barney. You can go down as the biggest loser in FL ever. Not only did you score 4.3B points. You lead your team to second place. Oh that's right, you weren't aiming for first, that's why you more than doubled third place score.

So again, congrats barney. You've outdone yourself this time. Go back to the drawing birds with your idiot right hand man to "kill birds". We will keep snapping up the last few who haven't seen you for the person you are yet

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-07-2015, 10:17 PM
Well done barney. You can go down as the biggest loser in FL ever. Not only did you score 4.3B points. You lead your team to second place. Oh that's right, you weren't aiming for first, that's why you more than doubled third place score. So again, congrats barney. You've outdone yourself this time. Go back to the drawing birds with your idiot right hand man to "kill birds". We will keep snapping up the last few who haven't seen you for the person you are yetWell, the truth is the truth. Congratulations for continually DEWIN what you DEW. You guys slay dragons and kill giants.

Bloodlust_revenge
12-07-2015, 11:53 PM
Ghost busters. Pirate destroyers.

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-08-2015, 01:00 AM
Ghost busters. Pirate destroyers.Who ya' gonna call? LOL

WBS
12-08-2015, 03:29 AM
Well done barney. You can go down as the biggest loser in FL ever. Not only did you score 4.3B points. You lead your team to second place. Oh that's right, you weren't aiming for first, that's why you more than doubled third place score.

So again, congrats barney. You've outdone yourself this time. Go back to the drawing birds with your idiot right hand man to "kill birds". We will keep snapping up the last few who haven't seen you for the person you are yet

It's this type of competition and banter on the forums that make it fun. Looks like the current merge didn't work as well as their other merges.... Or acquisitions lol.

Speed ump
12-08-2015, 07:08 PM
Sounds like someone was forced to spend all his lunch and rent money In order to "win". Poor little guy was last seen sleeping on a park bench, and being hassled by the local constables to move along. Gree does appreciate the donations though, hopefully that will help console him on the cold rainy nights. I could donate a few refrigerator boxes to the cause.

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-08-2015, 07:10 PM
Sounds like someone was forced to spend all his lunch and rent money In order to "win". Poor little guy was last seen sleeping on a park bench, and being hassled by the local constables to move along. Gree does appreciate the donations though, hopefully that will help console him on the cold rainy nights. I could donate a few refrigerator boxes to the cause.

You are correct to point out "win".
To paraphrase a former President, "It depends on what the meaning of 'win' is."

Bloodlust_revenge
12-08-2015, 07:38 PM
Barney always loses. What a cry baby

Bloodlust_revenge
12-08-2015, 07:53 PM
Lose with grace barney. You should be use to it. If not, you better get use to it and fast. Keep
Making your GM
Merge to kill bird rooms, you're just a damn pathetic fool.

MAD NUGGETT
12-08-2015, 09:57 PM
Angry winner. Grrrr

levelhead
12-09-2015, 02:34 AM
Keep up the good work on fighting for 1st 2nd 3rd. Gree loves it when you fight. You spend more on a broken game. Why not just congratulate each other for being placed ;) win or lose does it really matter. I'm just happy I can log in lol

truthteller
12-09-2015, 09:04 AM
You are correct to point out "win".
To paraphrase a former President, "It depends on what the meaning of 'win' is."

I have to agree

from my personal point of you I can see 2 Winners

1- GREE of course as they get revenues on a broken, full of bugs game in which they do little to improve as no need thanks to the big spenders
2- ALL free players that thanks to the spenders get to keep on playing

Loli-PoP
12-09-2015, 12:23 PM
I don't get it, some names that I used to see at SUPu are now appearing on roster of Phoenix Rising 1 ? Does it mean they become birds to be #1 or I misunderstood, but names like godfather, brobst, consigliere etc used to never (not playing that long, so may be wrong) be on 'birds' team or it's totally irrelevant now?

superman007
12-09-2015, 01:32 PM
I don't get it, some names that I used to see at SUPu are now appearing on roster of Phoenix Rising 1 ? Does it mean they become birds to be #1 or I misunderstood, but names like godfather, brobst, consigliere etc used to never (not playing that long, so may be wrong) be on 'birds' team or it's totally irrelevant now? Your observation is correct. PR1 roster is filled with ex-SUPu players. Most of the players that left SUPu after the KYS merge have joined PR1.

crazeejay
12-09-2015, 02:15 PM
Your observation is correct. PR1 roster is filled with ex-SUPu players. Most of the players that left SUPu after the KYS merge have joined PR1.

They just can't fathom the reality of ever coming in 2nd place. Pathetic really!

Bloodlust_revenge
12-09-2015, 02:21 PM
Maybe you fools shouldn't talk about things you have no idea about. How's that sound? ️️SUP is dead. There are two despicable and disgusting people who are SUP - They are called Stephen and ️️Gene which is ghosts. Ghosts is full of ️️moron spineless sell outs like Steve D, Joey, Mod from KYS and a few idiots who have returned back to ️️SUP from GDF and FSU

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-09-2015, 02:44 PM
Maybe you fools shouldn't talk about things you have no idea about. How's that sound? ️️SUP is dead. There are two despicable and disgusting people who are SUP - They are called Stephen and ️️Gene which is ghosts. Ghosts is full of ️️moron spineless sell outs like Steve D, Joey, Mod from KYS and a few idiots who have returned back to ️️SUP from GDF and FSU

There are a myriad of reasons people use when they decide to part company.

Think divorce, and suddenly all will be very clear.

Bloodlust_revenge
12-09-2015, 03:15 PM
There are a myriad of reasons people use when they decide to part company.

Think divorce, and suddenly all will be very clear.

Thanks Chuck. Can anyone think of any reason why they wouldn't like barney? ROFL!!!

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-09-2015, 05:08 PM
Thanks Chuck. Can anyone think of any reason why they wouldn't like barney? ROFL!!!

The purple dinosaur, no way, everyone loves that guy.

Barney Rubble? He's a likeable guy, too.

If you mean THAT Barney, hush my naughty, nasty, filthy piehole. LOL

Speed ump
12-09-2015, 05:22 PM
Why is it that a member of the top team seems like such a sore winner,lol. He sounds really rump hurt. Oh well, some things just are, and some people can never be happy, even when they get what they thought they wanted. It might be because he was forced to apologize for his past antics with his new teamates. I don't think it sits well with his old best buds in the game either, but he's so worried about losing that top spot that he's apparently willing to do anything, even swallow his pride and beg forgiveness. Let's see how long he can grovel like that before he blows up.

Bloodlust_revenge
12-10-2015, 03:06 PM
As always barney you have no idea what you're on about. The time for your annihilation and subsequent humiliation is drawing nearer.

Speed ump
12-10-2015, 03:29 PM
Noonga, wait a minute. Are you saying birds still exists? I hear tell that some of your teamates are claiming birds are gone. So you're saying those ex sups are really birds? Do they know this?

Speed ump
12-10-2015, 03:38 PM
Your team really seems to be worried about losing first little guy. Settle down, don't worry. It's just a game. Only real winners are gree. The only thing you win is the right to spend more money than someone else. try to remeber it's entertainment. If someone else comes out on top, the only thing you should ask yourself is, did you have fun? Sorry about the park bench, but if you want to play, you have to pay.

Bloodlust_revenge
12-10-2015, 03:52 PM
I do have fun. This adds to it. Do you not agree? Otherwise how dull would this game be?

WBS
12-11-2015, 06:41 AM
Your team really seems to be worried about losing first little guy. Settle down, don't worry. It's just a game. Only real winners are gree. The only thing you win is the right to spend more money than someone else. try to remeber it's entertainment. If someone else comes out on top, the only thing you should ask yourself is, did you have fun? Sorry about the park bench, but if you want to play, you have to pay.

Games are meant to be won in one way or another. Your merge early on was proof that you didn't want Ferr to win instead of yourself. But I hope as a free player speaking that you guys keep at it��

You 2 carry on I enjoy the conversation, it is more fun than the game itself, it doesn't have glitches, and I can read it for free.

truthteller
12-11-2015, 10:06 AM
Games are meant to be won in one way or another. Your merge early on was proof that you didn't want Ferr to win instead of yourself. But I hope as a free player speaking that you guys keep at it��

You 2 carry on I enjoy the conversation, it is more fun than the game itself, it doesn't have glitches, and I can read it for free.

WBS......be carefull what you say.....................you may have just given an idea to GREE..............to only let you read for free part of the thread or post, and have to pay additional gold to see the rest......................lol :p

Agent Orange
12-11-2015, 10:42 AM
The purple dinosaur, no way, everyone loves that guy.

Barney Rubble? He's a likeable guy, too.

If you mean THAT Barney, hush my naughty, nasty, filthy piehole. LOL

I named one of my guitars Barney, it's purple. Always liked Mr Rubble, didn't like his buddy as much. Then their was the Barney that was abducted by aliens who seemed like a decent fellow. Never could quite warm up to Barney Fife, think it was the officious popousness with that streak of ignorance that didn't sit right with me.

But I Dew think I should stop there..... ;)

Agent Orange
12-11-2015, 10:44 AM
WBS......be carefull what you say.....................you may have just given an idea to GREE..............to only let you read for free part of the thread or post, and have to pay additional gold to see the rest......................lol :p

Yes this forum is far far more entertaining then the broken shell of a game they are flogging.

WBS
12-11-2015, 04:06 PM

If they decide to charge us to read maybe I'll get paid a percentage for thinking of the idea.

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-11-2015, 07:49 PM
I named one of my guitars Barney, it's purple. Always liked Mr Rubble, didn't like his buddy as much. Then their was the Barney that was abducted by aliens who seemed like a decent fellow. Never could quite warm up to Barney Fife, think it was the officious popousness with that streak of ignorance that didn't sit right with me.

But I Dew think I should stop there..... ;)

My brother has an Australian Collie, and his name is WAIT FOR IT - Barney.
Smart and very friendly, too. LOL

Bloodlust_revenge
12-11-2015, 10:44 PM
My brother has an Australian Collie, and his name is WAIT FOR IT - Barney.
Smart and very friendly, too. LOL

That barney can't talk at least. This barney unfortunately can talk, and talk and talk and talk. and lie and lie and lie

Bloodlust_revenge
12-11-2015, 10:44 PM
DEW, maybe we can borrow your brother's dog Barney's muzzle and see if it works on our barney

Bloodlust_revenge
12-12-2015, 04:36 AM
Noonga, wait a minute. Are you saying birds still exists? I hear tell that some of your teamates are claiming birds are gone. So you're saying those ex sups are really birds? Do they know this?

And you and your side kick are always the one saying "bird this, bird that" so you two should come to some consensus on it, but as always, we really could careless what "degrading" names you call us or whatever. Hell,

Winners are grinners

WBS
12-13-2015, 05:15 AM
That barney can't talk at least. This barney unfortunately can talk, and talk and talk and talk. and lie and lie and lie

I never quite understood why Barney lied so much about his mergers? I enjoy/Ed chatting with the fellow otherwise.

Bloodlust_revenge
12-13-2015, 11:08 PM
Barney lies so much that it is the norm. Mergers? He has slayed at least half a dozen top 10 teams in the past year in search of his self righteous and egotistical driven goals to "kill birds". Barney can't see past himself

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-13-2015, 11:13 PM
Barney lies so much that it is the norm. Mergers? He has slayed at least half a dozen top 10 teams in the past year in search of his self righteous and egotistical driven goals to "kill birds". Barney can't see past himself

I see your faction is kicking derrière this WD, too.
Good on you, mate!

Speed ump
12-14-2015, 01:28 PM
Noonga, my post , if you didn't get it, was sarcastic. Birds have always existed and still do, even if they know want to say different since that might offend some of the ex sups, that they play for the birds now. What exactly do you find degrading in the name birds? I never took offense at being called a suptard, or now some of your teamates are calling us spooks, goats, and the sheeted ones( refering to the kkk, as I have seem in several pms, and not refering to ghosts, there does seem to be some negative connotations associated with both those names, so who is it that's doing the degrading?)