PDA

View Full Version : Connection Errors after Prizes Drop

Edbl79
12-07-2015, 03:29 PM
Hey idiots. When are the connection errors that happen after a prize drops going to be fixed? Everytime I open the game and my faction completed a goal I get the empty base saying the session expired and I need to restart. Your service team is basically ignoring me at this point so how about one of you monkeys reading this do something about it. Wake up and learn how to develop

Napgar
12-07-2015, 04:03 PM
Hey idiots. When are the connection errors that happen after a prize drops going to be fixed? Everytime I open the game and my faction completed a goal I get the empty base saying the session expired and I need to restart. Your service team is basically ignoring me at this point so how about one of you monkeys reading this do something about it. Wake up and learn how to develop

You're lucky that you have some prizes dropping... I have been hitting bosses non-stop and not one reward unit - every screen say "calculating...."

Cannot Connect To Server
12-08-2015, 01:28 AM
same no prizes drop on team even when minis are above mins no prize won there too says didnt win but clearly they did beat mins.