PDA

View Full Version : For the Love of God unlock

carl9764
12-04-2015, 05:32 AM
Gree can you for once answer this simple question, can you unlock a account, 3 of my faction members are locked out now and still no response from tickets they have sent to you.

And cafedecoy don't close this thread as it is for Gree not you and would like a response this time

Agent Orange
12-04-2015, 05:42 AM
This is actually a much wider spread issue than I thought. Quite a few players are now locked out and nobody who has sent in tickets seems to be getting an answer or a solution.

WBS
12-04-2015, 08:29 AM
I don't think Gree will get them back in. It seems now more than ever the game is being flushed.

HellRaizer
12-04-2015, 08:42 AM
A number of players in my old faction are locked out and they are/were heavy spenders ... Because they weren't getting responses from tickets they were waiting to see a response on the forum..

Because CafeDecoy locked that thread, they have assumed that that is the final response of Gree and have therefore gone to Apple and Playstore to seak compensation..

Ie.. CafeDecoy is this final reason that Gree have just lost $5k - $10k because it was the final nail from a gree perspective of ignoring customers..

carl9764
12-07-2015, 12:30 AM
Well I hope gree kick cafeDecoy now should not of locked a genuine thread

rookstar
12-07-2015, 02:40 AM
Gree NOT answering customer tickets/issues is a much bigger slap in the face than a thread being locked

HellRaizer
12-07-2015, 10:01 AM
Gree NOT answering customer tickets/issues is a much bigger slap in the face than a thread being locked

But it was the final nail that caused Gree a financial lose

Edit: This was after ignored CS tickets