PDA

View Full Version : Relax, breathe deeply, smile, let it go, friends.

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-04-2015, 12:45 AM
It should be apparent to all that nothing will ever improve.

Nothing about this game matters if you think about real life.

People are being slaughtered, day in, day out on every continent, except Antarctica.

People go to bed in a cave, under a tree, in an alley with empty bellies.

People wake up to the sound of gunfire, and the shooters ARE NOT hunting rabbits.

I'm certainly not defending THEM, the ones who built this game.

THEY'VE made their bed.

You needn't worry about THEM, they did it to themselves.

Don't let THEM DEW it to you, too.

Your life is much, much better and far more important than any game, good or bad.

Your wife, husband, lover, kids, mom, dad, aunts, uncles, siblings, and friends love you.

Don't you love them, too?

Don't allow a game to steal what little joy you can find, mate.

You're much, much more than some tapper.

You were you before you became a tapper.

Nothing about this game is that important that you should allow it to control or disturb your great life.

So, tap away when you can for as long as you dare.

If you aren't in the sextillions, quintillions, or the googols by now (or very close), why bother?

It just ain't ever gonna happen for us, mate.

http://www.worldsciencefestival.com/2015/03/how-big-is-a-number/?gclid=CNmz49bnwckCFQIPaQodohkKHA

Besides, this game is endless, and no one will ever win it.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, enjoy your great life, it's really all you've got.

carlos spicey weener
12-04-2015, 03:01 AM
Peace and brotherhood to you Mr. Dew and to all tappers.
Thnx for the link as well.

Agent Orange
12-04-2015, 06:10 AM
So true Dew, so true. I remember a time when I would wake up, check my base and feel my blood pressure rise when I saw all the buildings raided. Now I wake up and if I remember check my base, notice all the un-repaired buildings and go oh well and leave them. So much less stress full.

Also play the way I want, it was fun being in factions with other great people but in the end it became stressful as well so I quit and built a few one man factions for fun and only run them a handful of times if at all during WD. I keep trying to match them just to test a few theories but so far no luck. I rarely consider doing a FL because or how messed up logins are right now and trying to cycle through a couple dozen accounts turns into work unless I set up 20 or so devices on my desk and play them all at once. Granted then the problem becomes not having enough fingers/hands to tap like a machine.

The game still holds some interest for me, mainly now doing what I do for real which is beta testing software because lord knows nobody at gree beta tests their junk.

Agent Orange
12-04-2015, 06:11 AM
Oh and Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to everyone!

thescondo
12-04-2015, 07:16 AM
Thank you for the reality check Dew! All the best!

WBS
12-04-2015, 08:25 AM
I wish you all the blessed times with your family and friends this Christmas and New Years season! Great post Dew