PDA

View Full Version : Last Straw.

The Pharoah
12-03-2015, 08:31 AM
This last update has broken me. Also, I think it's broken the game beyond repair.

Adding the faction HQ but deleting the old boosts tab means that any factions who don't already have their boosts maxed out, will never be able to compete with those who do.

For me, it means I now have 40 billion in the bank and absolutely nothing to spend it on but upgrades which generate even more money that I can't spend. Once my base is maxed out, what is there left to do? The energy requirements for the LTQs are through the roof, the FLTQs need membership that few can now muster or a warehouse full of gold to even attempt.

Seriously, whoever signed off this upgrade needs a kick in the head. You've just created a 'club' that only the whales can ever get into, and there's fewer of them every month. Are you even trying now?

Peace out guys, it's been fun.

sstuutss
12-03-2015, 12:07 PM
The bonus tab is still there on my game. I'm droid if that makes any dif

Theblacklamp
12-03-2015, 03:02 PM
The bonus tab is still there on my game. I'm droid if that makes any dif

Still on mine and I'm iOS

Annihilator2
12-03-2015, 11:22 PM
I see it as well (iOS)

The Pharoah
12-07-2015, 08:23 AM
Oh.

It's back now. Disappeared when the 'new look' came down. What the hell?

Ah well, I guess all's well that ends well!

Annihilator2
12-07-2015, 12:08 PM
I don't see bonuses in my stats... Is it something common or not?

BobEponge
12-07-2015, 12:49 PM
"pay for gree"...........

Brown Out
12-07-2015, 02:04 PM
Insert random complaint here __________ ______ __________ ___ _________!

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-07-2015, 03:22 PM
You have been, and will always be, the BOSS of YOU!

Jannski
12-07-2015, 03:27 PM
This last update has broken me. Also, I think it's broken the game beyond repair.

Adding the faction HQ but deleting the old boosts tab means that any factions who don't already have their boosts maxed out, will never be able to compete with those who do.

For me, it means I now have 40 billion in the bank and absolutely nothing to spend it on but upgrades which generate even more money that I can't spend. Once my base is maxed out, what is there left to do? The energy requirements for the LTQs are through the roof, the FLTQs need membership that few can now muster or a warehouse full of gold to even attempt.

Seriously, whoever signed off this upgrade needs a kick in the head. You've just created a 'club' that only the whales can ever get into, and there's fewer of them every month. Are you even trying now?

Peace out guys, it's been fun.

Bonus is now a sub tab on the donate tab. Hope this helps.