PDA

View Full Version : Having to start the game twice does not make it twice as fun

Helios Von Elisar
12-02-2015, 04:39 AM
Of all the glitches Gree has introduced, I find this one the most irritating. Half of the time when I get an empty base I just put down the iPad or go to a different game. This should have been fixed weeks ago.

Gree, you need to fire your developers. If I tried to pass a piece of code that bad off to production I'd be booted out of the company. Your quality control sux, you're code sux and it's making the game suck. if this keeps up my New Years resolution is going to be to dump this sorry game. And I'm feeling like I should make that resolution long before the new year.

J-manKometh96
12-02-2015, 05:00 AM
They don't care. As long as the top 25 show up for WD and FL and drop cash for refills and carriers, nothing else matters. Oh, and those 5 people that get 300 opens each lockbox event.

Sheldor Sir
12-02-2015, 05:05 AM
challenge for all top 10 faction players all split up an pick a random faction (600 of them) outside top 500 see who wins FL & WD :-))

FromAfar
12-02-2015, 08:19 AM
2 isn't as bad as 3. android usually opens as a new game first, then comes up and says login failure... on the 3rd time, well the 3rd time is usually the charm.

sstuutss
12-02-2015, 12:07 PM
Think of it as another lock box event. If you lose the game opens ;l
While I dont think its their worst screwup, it certainly means I much less likely to even try these days.
The'new download loop is fun to lol

Brown Out
12-02-2015, 04:16 PM
I'm on ios running 7.1.2
I get the "empty base" very seldom.

I only have one account so not a big issue for me. Seems to annoy some of my factions mates who have multiple accounts.
Maybe they'll release an update with a fix soon.

Edit: Now that I think about it, it only really effected us during FL. When they were trying to quickly switch accounts and deploy.
So maybe it's not a mistake. Maybe it's intentional.

elangomatt
12-03-2015, 06:54 AM
I have found that it really helps to double click the home button on iOS and swipe MW up to close the previous session completely. I was having to start the game 3 times or more most of the time to get it to open successfully before I started forcing the previous session closed. I only rarely have the issue on Android so I haven't tried it there. It probably couldn't hurt though to do the same.

The Pharoah
12-03-2015, 08:14 AM
Nearly always get session expired, or blank base syndrome. Words cannot express how much this annoys me.

Stubby1113
12-04-2015, 12:58 PM
The cause of it is when you get an award while out of game