PDA

View Full Version : Maybe Gree are trying to reset the game

HellRaizer
12-01-2015, 12:07 PM
So here's my simple theory..

The gap in the player base is huge.. Some people are upper trillions and some quadrillion.... While the lowest tiers are millions / low billions (would've have thought that a few years ago)

Top tier whales have been leaving, but some remain... But not enough to fund the game.... So drive them away.. Make them give up... Once they've all gone, it'll be like a reset button has been pushed.. Mid level players will be top...

At this stage, Gree then make the game playable again after removing one tier.. People then start to spend again... New blood...

It all makes perfect sense lol
Gree are very very clever!!!

Flatus Maximus
12-01-2015, 12:51 PM
Is that an explanation for the drastic stat change in Villaverde?

Agent Orange
12-01-2015, 06:26 PM
So here's my simple theory..

The gap in the player base is huge.. Some people are upper trillions and some quadrillion.... While the lowest tiers are millions / low billions (would've have thought that a few years ago)

Top tier whales have been leaving, but some remain... But not enough to fund the game.... So drive them away.. Make them give up... Once they've all gone, it'll be like a reset button has been pushed.. Mid level players will be top...

At this stage, Gree then make the game playable again after removing one tier.. People then start to spend again... New blood...

It all makes perfect sense lol
Gree are very very clever!!!

It seems illogical, but so far nothing I have seen from these characters is even remotely logical.

I had some testing to do on a bunch of new devices so I created another 10 new accounts and put them in an old faction and got them some high stat units. There are a few others out there doing the same thing in the very low levels so you get players with 100-1000 stats mixed in with 100,000,000+ stat players. Granted the fun part about this level of mismatch is you can be force levelled up by a VLS player since the thresholds are so low down there.