PDA

View Full Version : Boss triggers not on Android

Agent Orange
12-01-2015, 07:03 AM
Oh gree, oh gree what have you done to Android?

For those not seeing boss triggers, it appears or in this case disappears the same as cash drops on mission completions.

I just discovered you are actually triggering the boss but the screen telling you you did does not show up! That is until you log out and go through the session expired screens in the hope of getting reconnected. Then after going through all that crap viola, the boss screen tragically er magically appears.

This is well beyond an epic fail.

Mrs Cash
12-01-2015, 07:44 AM
Yeah, I figured this out the hard way. Did a sh!tload of rival attacks and nothing, no boss. I never got any indication that a boss was triggered. Got kicked out of the game, and just after restart, a boss appeared.
MAJOR inconvenience. Sent in 2 complaints, one about the no triggering, and one about the restart trigger. Like it even helps or matters...

PLUS, I cannots see who is contributing to the goal.

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-01-2015, 07:44 AM
The boss is on strike. LOL

LLO
12-01-2015, 07:57 AM
I also cannot see who is contributing to the goals. As leader I like to keep track

Jg48
12-01-2015, 08:13 AM
Link android to iOS and then you can see. Every event is working as intended. It's intended to make players mad and quit. Thanks for playing

LLO
12-01-2015, 09:20 AM
Yes I have accounts linked. Just a pain. I already have to do that to buy walls...

Agent Orange
12-01-2015, 09:53 AM
Yeah I had to link just so a leader could buy walls and bonuses.

Yeah the boss seems to replicated gree management..... Haaaaaa!

jester703
12-01-2015, 10:46 AM
You can continue to trigger bosses during the same session after you reopen game to see the first triggered boss. Keep the game open or running in the background, wait the 2 minutes...or so...and you can trigger another boss without having to close and reopen. Sucks for players with multiple accounts.

Agent Orange
12-01-2015, 06:28 PM
Yup really sucks when you are going through several dozen linked accounts…..